Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... (4687 Views)

A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by missvera(f): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin op, Pele ti e oo grin cheesy
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by Adekorya: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ha! Op don Jogodo.

U don share blood convenant with one of marine spirit agent. To be blunt, you need 40 days white fasting to beak any bond that tie both of you together, and to recover any of your possession you might had lost during sexual intercourse with her.

Note: Make sure you're not the one that dump her o

Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by Godwin616: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na danger o. Quit immediately. Run to MFM for deliverance. The early the better o.
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
U don enta one chance
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2016
O' boy fear not, the Lord is with thee. Keep digging her. Thumbsup
soberdrunk:
A girl I normally have sex with keeps falling in church every Sunday and starts displaying strange movements during prayer, should I be worried? Am I safe?
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by thesuave10(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Get her on video. Play it in the bedroom and demand for an explanation before you have sex grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by Haryohdeji(m): 4:05am On Jul 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
A girl I normally have sex with keeps falling in church every Sunday and starts displaying strange movements during prayer, should I be worried? Am I safe?
don't b worried continue fvcking her until both of u start falling in church
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by onatisi(m): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
Maybe she drinks before coming to church .make sure she is sober before coming to church.
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by Gebbson007(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
bahdemmy:
u r wicked
Bah m just helping a bro ooooo
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by Ophilabraham: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
bros abeg go do deliverance for una dick.....

i recomend synagouge church. sharperly shsrperly....
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
undecided undecided

Ireneony na u be this or ya shadow?
Re: A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... by karkinase(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Guy no mind Some. Of dis girls for church jare, some of them dey overdo. But u self stop to dey kpanke her .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Really Want?? / Teacher Wasiu Lashed Tina With His Stick So Hard That She Was Enjoying It(pics) / Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.