Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies (4700 Views)

Team Foreign Ladies Sensible And Romantic Caption / Without Traveling Abroad, How Can I Befriend Foreign Ladies / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by FManager(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2019
It has come to my attention that any thread of Nigerian guys courting white ladies, will lead to bashing of Nigerian women, which is very bad.

You need to appreciate the them and love them for who they are, this also not so for in reverse as stated above, but comparing the ones here to the foreign one.

Take a look at Mikel even though his currently with his Russian girlfriend, him choosing to date her doesn't mean he doesn't love his own country women.

Please stop nagging or comparing them to foreign just as in Very society we have ugly and fine women.(but generally all women regardless of race can be crazy, it's just how you manage their craziness with care).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice write up
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by skywalker240(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
* yawns Loudly *

hwooooooooowhmmmm !

* trows this post into the garbage bin *

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Lonestar124: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nothing will never stop me from marrying a nigeria bride, i think they are the best in every ambit of acknowlegdement.

How can a man go to another man land to fetch for a wife who's not knowledgeable of his ancient culture and standard of living she end up becoming a failure, love does not matter in this......... Even God told the children of israel not to marry from other nation and many of them that disobey it were misleaded by thier unfathomed partner.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
skywalker240:
* yawns Loudly *

hwooooooooowhmmmm !

* trows this post into the garbage bin *

Of course you will, cos you are too dull to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lonestar124:
Nothing will never stop me from marrying a nigeria bride, i think they are the best in every ambit as far as nigerians.

How can a man go to another man land to fetch for a wife who's not knowledgeable of ancient culture and standard of living she end up becoming a failure, love does not matter in this......... Even God told the children of israel not to marry from other nation and many of them that disobey it were misleaded by thier unfathomed partner.

Marry a Naija girl. Just make sure you don't marry the wrong person.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
FManager:
It has come to my attention that any thread of Nigerian guys courting white ladies, will lead to bashing of Nigerian women, which is very bad.

You need to appreciate the
Please stop nagging or comparing them to foreign just as in Very society we have ugly and fine women.(but generally all women regardless of race can be crazy, it's just how you manage their craziness with care).
bros let us bash them so they can repent. Many 9ja gals see relationship and marriage as poverty allievation schemes . Most white girls have been working since college 16 and above even while in school. They can ask you for uber money, hair money . If you go out una go split bills. 9ja babe even from dating u don dey take care of her and her family. Thunder fire them . Even working class girl on 250k salary go dey ask for uber money.

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by skywalker240(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Of course you will, cos you are too dull to understand.
This is a clear proof
A Foreign girl would never reply me the way this loosed ass olosho just did cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
ednut1:
bros let us bash them so they can repent. Many 9ja gals see relationship and marriage as poverty allievation schemes . Most white girls have been working since college 16 and above even while in school. They can ask you for uber money, hair money . If you go out una go split bills. 9ja babe even from dating u don dey take care of her and her family. Thunder fire them . Even working class girl on 250k salary go dey ask for uber money.

See his head like trailer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

u need money for hair undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Lonestar124: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
ednut1:
Comparing nigerian girls and american girls should be the same with the level of governmental developments in both countries when measured..The rate of unemployment in nigeria is higher than those white countries, the monthly minimiun wage of a nigeria worker is one percent to those white countries you are praising and many things that bring differentiation as countries.

A average nigeria woman is hardworking than any white woman if the chance is given to her.

The problem with nigeria and africa as a continent is there is no thriving ground for her people especially for the women that are victim of discrimination.

The extended system of family we pratice is pushing the unfair dispensation.

11 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Thegamingorca(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Lonestar124: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
condemn:

Marry a Naija girl. Just make sure you don't marry the wrong person.
Thank you bros.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Jabhunter: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

the guilty are always afraid..

have you succeeded in trapping any diaspora guy? with your that your attention seeking tactic in the beer parlor thread?

Let me guess the answer grin

No grin

your stinking habit drove them away
better manage zicoraad o..

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lonestar124:
Comparing nigerian girls and american girls should be the same with the level of governmental developments in both countries when measured..The rate of unemployment in nigeria is higher than those white countries, the monthly minimiun wage of a nigeria worker is one percent to those white countries you are praising and many things that bring differentiation as countries.

A average nigeria woman is hardworking than any white woman if the chance is given to her.

The problem with nigeria and africa as a continent is there is no thriving ground for her people especially for the women that are victim of discrimination.

The extended system of family we pratice is pushing the unfair dispensation.
agreed. So u are saying they a beggars. But should a better have a sense of entitlement . How do u also explain those with good jobs still taxing u for uber and hair money angry

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Lonestar124: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
ednut1:
agreed. So u are saying they a beggars. But should a better have a sense of entitlement
When the viable is not avialable, the avialable become viable.

Hope you understand.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lonestar124:
When the viable is not avialable, the avialable become viable.

Hope you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Most nairalanders always argue?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
ednut1:
u need money for hair undecided

Yes my love. I want to braid my hair.
Which do you prefer? Twists or weaving?

I will send a picture when I am done.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Respect us women. We love you all men.
You know a relationship without wahala is so boring.
No wonder the rate of divorce in abroad is high.
Enjoy us ooo.
So you would live long.
And not die of boredom. grin cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by marlow1962(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Naso

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Hypnotism: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
I love u too baby, I swear it.
aseosa:
Respect us women. We love you all men.
You know a relationship without wahala is so boring.
No wonder the rate of divorce in abroad is high.
Enjoy us ooo.
So you would live long.
And not die of boredom. grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by marlow1962(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Naso
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by vickyhow(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

One Bottle Of Orijin For Dis Bae *smiles*
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Originalsly: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Very foolish to bash Nigerian ladies because a Nigerian guy is dating/marries a White foreigner. If any bashing ... it should be the guy. Besides for papers and ehmmm.... sexual release if he is in a White country.... why should a guy look to date and marry someone from a totally different culture? ... he is a learner when it comes to her culture... and almost all the time... she does not fully accept his...but...it's ok by him. He will bend backwards and be very understanding and forgiving ...be fully in control of his temper and tone of voice... wash the dishes... the clothes if she says she is tired.... but God forbid... should the Black Nigerian gf dare ask him to wash the dishes....hot slaps would be the reply. Most Black men become real soft and submissive when dating a White. No grounds for bashing Nigerian women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
ednut1:
Blame the men. How many men will allow you spend your money when you guys go out? Even ordinary tfare, he'll stop d lady from paying. Abeg you guys should remove the log from ur eyes before removing the speck from ladies eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Blame the men. How many men will allow you spend your money when you guys go out? Even ordinary tfare, he'll stop d lady from paying. Abeg you guys should remove the log from ur eyes before removing the speck from ladies eyes.
undecided seba puo

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by mezarddinny: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
ednut1:
see this guy sha, you think men abroad don't pay on dates? it is not every girl that agrees to split the bills because many of them are broke and they can't afford to split the bills so they won't order many things.. girls abroad are also materialistic, they are usually after men with money and cars, many will even belittle you for using an android phone even though they are in massive student loan debt. dating an abroad girl especially as a nigerian man with naija mentality is hard because you won't have the control you will have in an average naija relationship, you won't also go scot free with the nonsense you throw at women because those ones aren't desperate for marriage, many of them are also not understanding and they cheat a lot, a lot. it is not the nationality that matters, it is the woman.

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by nuelsam: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
There aint nothing wrong marrying a decent naija gyal.... Buh the problem be say.... Where i wan see am na ? Like majority of em have got these stupid sense on entitlement which disgusts me big time..... How can you command me to buy a phone for you cos we in a relationship....... Wait sef, are u mad ni? Na me born u?...... Its just so stupid man
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by uckennety(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Linus!

Come n date me n see if we won't share quota 50/50

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
skywalker240:

This is a clear proof

A Foreign girl would never reply me the way this loosed ass olosho just did cheesy

It is only a -0 self esteem guy that will differentiate same gender cos of the colour of their skin, it's just like me saying a foreign guy will not never be stupid to type your first and above comment, ya dig?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Ikpongiton: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
aseosa:
Nice write up
nice,because the woman's wrapper trash favour una

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Impregnated By Ten Year Old Boy Gives Birth / I Will Start Having Sex Today. / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.