Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (38059 Views)

Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2016
jaymejate:
If I don't understand this, how will the president understand it? Break it down babe...

Well this is a very nice plan. But the problem is, will you guys execute these plans ASAP?
that's why you're not president
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
She forgot to add the main point

13. All ministers salaries should be reduced to #18, 000 minimum wage

Sometimes I begin to wonder if these people in power are serving us or we are serving them
they're serving you
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by bahdemmy(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2016
freshdude99:

Hunger never romance you yet, before 2019 you go knw how far.
lol,if na dat 1, bros think again
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2016
To be frank, these are not plans, these are general objectives. Plans have budgets, procedures, steps for implementation, which these clearly are lacking.

This is like saying that I am 'planning' to have my own airline, oil rigs and shipping company when I dont even know where to get money for today's lunch.

Madame minister, you need to come up with concrete plans to revive investor confidence. Daydreams dont cut it.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by Matinho: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good all these is happening now....next time Nigerians will use their brain before voting...If they like let them vote for sai baba again next elections.They wanted `change' and they have gotten it.You votes are the power, use your brain before voting.
Re: 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun by ilevic(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
I won't believe this until: A dollar equals a naira Petrol becomes 40 naira a litre The kids in primary schools eat three course meal for lunch Garri is sold 20 naira a congo 3million jobs are created a year Else, it's still campaign all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal / Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.