Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,267 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers (28042 Views)

Navy Parades Two Niger Delta Avengers Members / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by ITbomb(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lol

Why has the Navy allow itself to be ridiculed like this, if it was police, I would have said na their way.

C'mon, Nigeria Navy is bigger than parading suspects
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by damon222: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=15pt] grin grin grin

Nigerian Military is a joke....for the umpteenth time they have been arresting oil workers, school boys, and fishermen , and they will call them Niger Delta Avengers. All the fake Niger Delta Avengers that they have being arresting for the past three months, none of them has been charged to court, most of them have been released unconditionally.

grin grin grin
Nigerian Military and fake Niger Delta Avengers

[/size]
The Nigerians Military and Niger Delta Avenger are like the two fingers of Zuma. For long time, the Military have been arresting Avengers, they, the Avengers are still blowing up crude pipe lines. All they know is to arrest anything arrestable.
Where are motor batteries and wires? Crazy people. Instead they are showing pictures.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Codes151(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lianabae:
Good for them, this people are trouble
probably innocent farmers!!! Smh
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Bhol28: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Small time una go come here they cry say oil spillage don dey finish SS lands now dem help u arrest some of the crooks wey dey cause am una dey say na lie (NAIRALAND AVENGERS) and most of u if dem carry gun and bomb give u na shit una go dey shit 4 body.

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by damon222: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
KevinDein:
story
Whether they are the Avengers or not I'm sure they are also supporters of the terrorist organization like some of you here on nairaland. This is the price they will have to pay for such support. cool
Nexxxttttt!
You are correct as zumbies. Buhari has given direct instructions to arrest anything arrestable since anyone seen in the south south are either Avengers or their supporters. Mumu dey una DNA.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by habsydiamond(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na for one buka dem go pack these people jare cos I no see their I.d card. Una go dey wonder wetin I dey call I.D card, na agbaska. Equalizer 2000 weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
SMH. So they want us to believe that this guys are the avengers.

Mehn, someone should tell these people that we are smarter than they think.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by yatty4emmanuel(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
y.
story
Whether they are the Avengers or not I'm sure they are also supporters of the terrorist organization like some of you here on nairaland. This is the price they will have to pay for such support.
Nexxxttttt!

sounds like fool,my opinion doe.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Nawa4nl: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

[size=13pt]
grin grin grin

Another Afonja Zombie typing rubbish
Zombie u will never post any sensible thing because Amala and ewedu has blocked ur brain.
Is there any common sense in the trash u just posted.
Where did u get the info that they are supporting Niger Delta Avengers, what evidence do u have to base ur claim on.

Receive sense

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4005784_1343897511172513816642954017930264354665647n_jpeg5baf087413adc0ffcd36e0d98aee8b5c
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by slawali: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
manmoraskk:
Where are sophisticated weapons they are using to blow bump line?? This people might be innocent.. My view.

Nobody is innocent untill he/she is proved in d court of law.more also we all know that ur ppl will suffer for d useless behaviour of ur brothers.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Greatfuture: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Nigerian military is a true definition of useless ....imagine parading mechanics and hungry thieves as avengers ....these men are hopeless infact I believe in catholic boy's scout than this useless men,tufiakwaaa liverless mofos in the face of armed Children

Please how do you expect them to look like,oh you expect to see them with muscles,looking like van dam,arnold schwazenenger
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by ancientbanana: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
KevinDein:
story
Whether they are the Avengers or not I'm sure they are also supporters of the terrorist organization like some of you here on nairaland. This is the price they will have to pay for such support. cool
Nexxxttttt!
dat mean buhari is a terrorist because under gej, he was a sympathizer of boko haram.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by ancientbanana: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
slawali:

Nobody is innocent untill he/she is proved in d court of law.more also we all know that ur ppl will suffer for d useless behaviour of ur brothers.
but unfortunately the govt of the day doesn't believe in the court process
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by MARKone(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4005660_a2_jpeg2f4393c187392ffee19aab9bc1a953a3

grin See the Avengers Strike Team. I was thinking, with all their noise and treats, they'll look something like the Marvel's Avengers, what's the difference between these guys and the rag tag, bathroom slippers wearing boko boys. The Nigeria Navy should allow their ratings to drill them well enough, they'll confess that jesus is lord!!
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
KevinDein:
story
Nexxxttttt!
the mind boggles on how you have concluded that they are guilty.
It's Remarkable that you have adopted this position on this issue.
this is why a lot of innocent nigerians are languishing in prison for just been a suspect you are obviously not a fan of justice until it happens to you
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
ancientbanana:
but unfortunately the govt of the day doesn't believe in the court process
And it's very sad this people could be penalized perharps even jailed for some thing they did not do.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by chadwickcollins(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nija navy to the lie

Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Kosy79(f): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
damon222:
The Nigerians Military and Niger Delta Avenger are like the two fingers of Zuma. For long time, the Military have been arresting Avengers, they, the Avengers are still blowing up crude pipe lines. All they know is to arrest anything arrestable.
Lol! U are funny.

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Kosy79(f): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hahahahahahaahhaahha! So they have arrested some of NDA members? Wow! Wonderful!. But tomorrow they will be realesed and tell us that they thought they caught NDA members. The biggest comedians in Nigeria and the world entirely are d JTF

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by IceDude(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lianabae:
Good for them, this people are trouble
Park well jor!
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by spafu(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
KevinDein:
story
Nexxxttttt!
Who fought you when you were supporting Boko Haram?
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by KevinDein: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
damon222:
You are correct as zumbies. Buhari has given direct instructions to arrest anything arrestable since anyone seen in the south south are either Avengers or their supporters. Mumu dey una DNA.
pepigeorge:

Ur generation will also pay the price of supporting corrupt APC govt... oppression, fulani herdmen attacks, selective justice, poor economic planning, nepotism, tribalism, bigotry, name it..
wow
My post really got to you guys. That wasn't my intention anyway, but I have to say I feel really cool with myself; giving IPODS a little taste of their medicine cheesy
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Emilokoiyawon: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool The military should stop arresting them - LET THEM COMPLETELY DESTROY THEIR OWN REGION AND LETS SEE WHO E GO PAIN PASS.

USELESS TOUTS. cool
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by ayindejimmy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

Nigerian Military is a joke....for the umpteenth time they have been arresting oil workers, school boys, and fishermen , and they will call them Niger Delta Avengers. All the fake Niger Delta Avengers that they have being arresting for the past three months, none of them has been charged to court, most of them have been released unconditionally.

grin grin grin

[/size]

NDA must be spirit then

Cos if they're human and they bleed, they cancelled be apprehended - as you can see
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
am not seeing avengers in dis guys face.....maybe dey engage in illegal activities but not avengers...
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
tongue
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

[/size]

Mumu are the avengers ghost?...
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by thesuave10(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
24hourNigeriane:
Operatives of the Nigerian Navy Ship (NNS Delta), Warri, Delta State have arrested and paraded suspected members of the Niger Delta Avengers. The Commander, NNS DELTA, Commodore Joseph Dzunve, while parading the suspects, gave their names as Felix Ibiador and Prince David. They were arrested on July 10th with new 11 motor batteries and electric cables allegedly used for bombing oil and gas pipelines in the state.

“They are suspected members of the Niger Delta Avengers. Ibiador was the supplier of the equipment used for the bombing of oil pipelines. David was the mechanic who repairs their boats which they use in conveying these materials whenever they run into problems. Further investigations would be handled by the appropriate quarters who will review the extent to which they partook in criminal activities in the region” Commodore Dzunve said. During interrogated, both men denied claims they were members of the militant group. When asked why they were in possession of bomb making materials, they could not give any reasonable answer. Also paraded were four men who operated illegal refinery in the region. All the suspects have been handed over to the NSCDC for further investigation.
More info @
Source

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/photos-nigerian-navy-parades-suspected.html

So why am I on this??
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by ikechu1: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tomorrow NDA will tell us the truth and we'll know the innocent people this clowns arrested AGAIN and mark at NDA in effort to save face.
Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Spanner4(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
bettercreature:
They should kill these terrorist not to apprehend them..SHHIIIT!!!

Kill them, is dat wat u mean?
If u don't knw wetin to talk, abeg UPSHUT Ur Mouth

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers by Longeria(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Another APC propaganda. Where are the bombing equipments?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit / President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.