Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics (18898 Views)

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Amaechi Inspect & Tours Kirikri Lighter Terminal,Lagos Wit Hadiza Bala Usman(Pix / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by tosin400: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RoEFu931K9Q/V5IcaOLbm3I/AAAAAAACFto/cANQDMRIA14i7kXTSk4IQTU21YKcecBcwCLcB/s1600/booh.jpg[/img]

Honourable Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, with the Managing Director of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Ms. Hadiza Bala Usman, Executive Director (Marine Operations) Dr. Sekonte Davies, Executive Director (Engineering); Prof. Idris Abubakar, and Executive Director (Finance); Mr. Mohammed Bello-koko at the commissioning of the Command, Control, Communication and Intelligence System at Nigeria Port Authority Corporate Headquarters Marina, Lagos State.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/22/rotimi-amaechi-hadiza-bala-usman-and-others-at-the-npa-headquarters-in-lagos-photos/

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by Alexdroh(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice.........
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by IamPatriotic(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
It is not this lady's fault that she was given a job that will overwhelm her, it is Buhari's fault that a position as sensitive as that of NPA chair is given to a tiro because she "brought Jonathan down on his kneels", we shall see more pictures in the days to come since that is the only evidence to prove that the government is working,

A ti kosi one chance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by caRo1188: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ameachi the lion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by dotcomnamename: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by brainpulse: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
I just love this guy. The way he moves, the drive and zeal to get things done is excellent. He monitors ongoing projects like a good project manager.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by missrock(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
caRo1188:
Ameachi the lion

that can't pay salary for 11 months?

he buhari oshiomhole are the biggest thief in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by 982ABU(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
nice Baba is working wailers are wailing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by adehab: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
All we need is result.. Not showcase
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by DONSMITH123(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:
It is not this lady's fault that she got the job, it is Buhari's fault that the job as sensitive as that of NPA chair is given to a tiro because she "brought Jonathan down on his kneels", we shall more pictures in the days to come.

28 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by paschal47(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
give me 500million for this plot.

#sipping baby oku kiss
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by ddippset(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's the lion of the tribe of ubima, a general of common sense revolution, the slayer of patience jonathan, goodluck jonathan, cp joseph mbu and the boss of wicked wike.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by makzeze: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Breaking News:

Naira appreciates in the parrarel market to 330 naira to 1$ following Nairaland's posting of amechi with hadiza bala usman and some officials on the front page of nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by Guyman02: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
So whats her qualification and experience for such a sensitive position? I have gone through her CV and there is nothing much except being an NGO activist and serving as Secretary to El Rufai when he was DG at BPE.

If Buhari must appoint Northerners to every key position in Nigeria he should look for those with the right knowledge and not square pegs in round holes. Campaigns are over, Elrufai has already rewarded her for her Chibok Girls BBOG efforts by making her his Chief of Staff and PMB thinks it is small for her. Wetin be my own sef?

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by brainpulse: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

that can't pay salary for 11 months?

he buhari oshiomhole are the biggest thief in Nigeria
Sorry for your case o.. You will get well soon.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by ikdaddy01(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Moderator, Moderator, Moderator!!!!!!
How many times I call u?

AMAECHI AGAINNNI[s][/s]

Op re u part of Amaechi media team?
Soon we ll see Amaechi kissing his wife(Pictures) in front page.

There is hunger in de land ooh
Make una allow us find corn and pear, since uuna no get work
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by missrock(f): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
brainpulse:
Sorry for your case o.. You will get well soon.

pray for them, they need it more
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RoEFu931K9Q/V5IcaOLbm3I/AAAAAAACFto/cANQDMRIA14i7kXTSk4IQTU21YKcecBcwCLcB/s1600/booh.jpg[/img]

Amaechi - My adopted Political Godfather.

Sai Amaechi..

King of the South. cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by Guyman02: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
caRo1188:
Ameachi the lion

Of your tribe
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:
It is not this lady's fault that she was given a job that will overwhelm her, it is Buhari's fault that a position as sensitive as that of NPA chair is given to a tiro because she "brought Jonathan down on his kneels", we shall see more pictures in the days to come since that is the only evidence to prove that the government is working,

A ti kosi one chance.

by your (warped) logic, don't you think a person able to bring down a president of a country (according to you), a feat never acheived by many before is well qualified to oversee a parastatal?

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by mmsen: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:

A ti kosi one chance.

She didn't need to take the job. She's just as culpable as the useless Buhari, he himself is in over his head.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by ukrasy: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
good for this set of people ,bt i knw nting last 4eva.imagin this lady for kind of appointment given to her mmmmm.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by slyopez(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hadiza, buhari's new Aisha
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by DropShot: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:

A ti kosi one chance.
How do you know the job is beyond her ability? I bet you know next to nothing about her.

Jobless youths fill Nigerian social media space demanding for inclusion in government, and the moment a relatively young person is given a sensible appointment they turn around to wail!

If a position of MD of NPA is too much for Hadiza who is well educated and above 40 years, why calling for lowering of minimum age to contest for governorship to 30 or 35 from the 40 yrs it is?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by kings09(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok but Op why come omit Dakuku Peterside for d list of names as mentioned by u

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by SmellingAnus(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
I use to believe that no one can fight the Federal Government and Win but Ameachi's triumph in the NGF Elections/completing his tenure against all odds/then helping in enthrowning this Government (though clueless at the moment) changed such primitive belief...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by IamPatriotic(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
vodutive:

by your (warped) logic, don't you think a person able to bring down a president of a country (according to you), a feat never acheived by many before is well qualified to oversee a parastatal?

I'm sure you ain't blind to see the quotation marks, hope you know what it implies? The only reasons she got the job was coz of her relationship with Governor El Rufai and her overhyped roles in the" BBOG" campaign,...argue that with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
When will we start seeing results?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
........i guess now the BRING BACK OUR (UNMISSING) CHIBOK GIRLS has now been found.

.........or no need to find them anymore since PAYMENT (APOINTMENT) had been made in full grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:

I'm sure you ain't blind to see the quotation marks, hope you know what it implies? The only reasons she got the job was coz of her relationship with Governor El Rufai and her overhyped roles in the" BBOG" campaign,...argue that with yourself.

I'm sure you were there when it was decided.

She is actually qualified for the role if you actually look at her CV and I really don't know what your beef with this woman is beyond she is Northerner or APC. Let me say something to you, recycling the same old people is what has resulted in a Nigeria that doesn't work. People entrenched in the system, people without fresh ideas and perspectives. If you examine her CV and exclude the bbOg with is clearly obstructing your vision she has held decent positions in the past. Personally I welcome outsiders to key positions, even if on the surface they may seem inexperienced (to some), the experience which her setractors talk about is experience of looting, experience of ineptitude, experience of inefficiency, experience of status quo, business as usual.....the experience that has killed Nigeria, we don't want that anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi, Hadiza Bala Usman And Other At The NPA Headoffice In Lagos. Pics by Omeokachie: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
I for follow BBOG group o. By now I would have been rewarded with a juicy, money making agency in payment like Hadiza.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest / Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.