Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) (32970 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Boko Haram Bomber Boy Caught By CJTF In Borno State (Photos) / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
xcuggsm:

Very good logic: area of core competencies and knowledge of battle terrain.

PROVIDED THEY ARE NOT POSTED TO ANY ARMY DIVISION IN THE SOUTH.

Hahahahaha I don't think so, sir.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by wale200: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
A very good development. The Army should just comb them well. Thumb up.....
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
These is an extreme act of parochialism and bigotry... It must be condemned in the strongest means... Why approving such a gross proposal... A Nigerian Army though loopsided already but enhancing it further with these bold stupid move by these Northerners calls for nothing but calls for immediate restructuring Of these country. I wish I can have weapons of destruction wth me.. To show these people how to think for once... Why recruit them str8 into the army

3 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
AminuRano87:
The most stupid comment I have ever read on Nairaland
Na because dem be your brothers.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Nature129:

The way some Nigerians use words like "local" and "experience" makes me believe that they don't know their actual meanings.

Please those soldiers are "new intakes," or recruits if you will, so they dont necessarily need to have experience. Experience doesn't mean skill because I believe they have been trained so they have the prerequisite skill and qualifications already.

As for experience, "new intakes" acquire experience ON THE JOB. So no one expects that they have any experiences yet.

PS: Local doesn't mean something of low quality, bikonu! Local means something that is made from within that is neither imported nor foreign.

Oga, sorry I mentioned you....know that this is no attack. I did mention you because these are things I feel strongly about and you provided the opportunity for me to address them.

Thank you
Did they pass the requirements before they were enlisted?Were they train like other recruits before they were enlisted?Believe me,this vigilante cjtf are another buhari without school cert.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Did they pass the requirements before they were enlisted?Were they train like other recruit before they were enlist?Believe me,this is another buhari without school cert.

Yes they did. If only you read.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Jexyme:

I pray that ur state of residence never experience what was experienced in those states.

Ignorance is a terminal disease.

People like you are the reason Nigeria will never get well
you must be muslim

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Okpabana: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:
illegal recruitment to further Northern Domination in the Military

Go form/join CJTF against the IPOB and NDA terrorists and you will be recruited into the Nigerian Army grin grin

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by basadenet: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Why don't the Government enlist the OPC members when they are helping to fight crime then? Now because they are Northerner extraction, hence the gesture. Pmb will destroy this country.

3 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
limeta:

People like you are the reason Nigeria will never get well you must be muslim
He's right you know.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2016
caesaraba:

He's right you know.

In Nigeria you find right
what is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2016
caesaraba:

He's right you know.

The service of songs for Mrs Eunice Olawale, the slain evangelist of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, who was murdered while she preached at the early hours of 9th of July, 2016 was held yesterday Friday, July 22nd. Her husband, children, family and church members all attended the service.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2016
limeta:

In Nigeria you find right
what is wrong with you

err... very few rights in this country. Sadly one of those is your glaring ignorance on NL. Kill yourself please.
Last reply: You don't count. Okay, bye.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
caesaraba:

err... very few rights in this country. Sadly one of those is your glaring ignorance on NL. Kill yourself please.

I hope and wish you nigeria where ever you go
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2016
caesaraba:

Yes they did. If only you read.
No.I disagree with you.They were given automatic employment into the army by pmb.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by copiescopy(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
How are we even sure its only 250 that was recruited into the Northern Army ...

The figures could be much more high than we think ..

My people he that believes in this crappy government will believe the sun rises from the north and sets in the west

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2016
caesaraba:
P.S, if y'all weren't so ignorant about other parts of the country, you'd have been aware that a huge chunk of the CJTF are made up of Christian youths. Sadly though, many of you who in keeping to your home-bred ignorance have
never
ventured beyond your village roundabouts believe everyone after 9th mile and above is Onye Awusa.

Lastly, recruitment into the NA rank and file is almost always on. Go and apply today or join the NDA to further exploit your hatred. Making noise on NL isn't an achievement as some of you are erroneously taught to believe.
What are their names if they are truly Christian.I believe you assume they are Christian.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2016
dahmie2013:

Oga, desperate times calls 4 desperate measures. Leave all dat ur grammar, d principal objective is dey defeat boko haram. Is it certificate dat is required 2 defeat boko haram & oda terrorists? It's a game of numbers bro. Also, who told u dey didn't check deir credentials? With dis, dey have access 2 d military training & skill needed 2 defeat dese ppl. We have oda terrorists 2 deal with, d more we are, we will be able 2 over power dem.
Education matters a lot.Dont you watch the u.s army movies on how they use map and drones to locate their enemies hideout?They wouldn't achieve their aim if those troops were illiterates.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by dahmie2013: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Education matters a lot.Dont you watch the u.s army movies on how they use map and drones to locate their enemies hideout?They wouldn't achieve their aim if those troops were illiterates.
Thank God u mentned "movies", cos we're not acting a movie here in Nigeria. Boko is no movie, until we get deir leader we're still in a war with dem.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
limeta:

People like you are the reason Nigeria will never get well
you must be muslim

Lols! No one will have time for ppl like u.

Seek knowledge and u will be liberated.

Ignornce is a terminal disease.

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jexyme:

Lols! No one will have time for ppl like u.

Seek knowledge and u will be liberated.

Ignornce is a terminal disease.

You were born in towhat we fear to speak about,
The world fear your lot.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
caesaraba:

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by beautycrush24(f): 1:14am
It's 01:01am and here I am stuck in the road looking really worn out in my khaki all in the name of obeying the clarion's call.

I have never seen a country as lawless as Nigeria.

I'm on my way from makurdi to abuja and got to a certain place at Lafia at about 9:43pm to meet a standstill. After further enquiry, we learnt that this standstill was caused by one uneducated trailer driver who had an encounter with the police and had his tyre bursted.

In vengeance, he parked his trailer across the road and declared a roadblock. His fellow 'hausa' people from nowhere joined him and blocked the road further with their vehicles.

We've been here for over 3hours and nothing has been done about it. The police has come and gone, the area commander has come and gone and still NOTHING!

When will our people grow? When will our country become a place to be proud of?

I sit here and all i can do is shake my head. I weep for this failed nation.

For those of you wondering why i didnt include pictures, there are some hoodlums here with knives and some other dangerous weapons looking for who to devour. I'm sure the sight of someone taking pictures would fire up their anger and i'm not ready to be the first casualty recorded here tonight.

Pray for Nigeria and pray for her people!
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
limeta:

You were born in towhat we fear to speak about,
The world fear your lot.

1. Check ur post well (Grammar issue)

2. Why be such myopic and religious bigot?

3. I may be a muslim or even more Christian (Christ-like) than U.

4. Seek knowledge, it's essential for ur liberation

5. Ignorance is a terminal disease

2 Likes

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
I like it.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
What are their names if they are truly Christian. I believe you assume they are Christian.

I believe you assume they are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jexyme:

2. Why be such myopic and religious bigot ?

5. Ignorance is a terminal disease

The right words to describe her and many other Christians like her. There is no difference between them and Boko Haram. Most Christians of today are so filled with hate for Muslims that if they get a violent leader to ginger them up, they will become a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Jexyme post=47814073]

2. Why be such myopic and religious bigot?

5. Ignorance is a terminal disease[/quote

Islamic knowledge you mean
Get well
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=limeta post=47820849][/quote]

Not only Islamic or Christian knowledge dear.

U can go for philosophy of life and human existence.
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Jexyme post=47825215]

Not only Islamic or Christian knowledge dear.

U can go for philosophy of life and human existence.

[/qu

Paid agent, live yr life.
You trying to get to me
Police,dss,sss, you all shit
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=limeta post=47838692][/quote]

Lols!

Hope u had a great sunday service today.

Enjoy the rest of the day!
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by limeta(f): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jexyme:

Lols!

Hope u had a great sunday service today.

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Oh no
I landed in london this morning
Re: 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2018
Where are they deployed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.