Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” (28801 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019 / Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by damon222: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
bumi10:

Why are you so blinded and i i i dont even know what to say to u because this is nairaland. i dont want to get banned. But had it been am seeing u face to face, i would have spite on you for this comment. fool.

A judge orders is flouted and you think he doesnt have any cause for concern. With people like u in this nation, darkness will befall everybody.

rubbish
But bros., why now. Man die once. Are you saying because of ban, you cannot say what is your mind and Buhari pulling us down per second? Ho know. Fire down and damn the outcome

3 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by damon222: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Iko5000:
How can he be dramatic when he saying the truth. Until we take democracy seriously SSS, EFCC and all the other stupid agencies will continue to flout the law and believe they are above it .
You mentioned two and omitted their father Buhari the chief destroyers. You should have mentioned him first.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by damon222: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
Buhari where did we wrong you that u have to come with full revenge. The Man Who Remove You From Office Is Still Alive. Why Cant U met your anger on him and leave Nigerians alone. your coming to the stage is a disaster
beauthful reminder. IBB is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by MasterofdRolls1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Judge is too dramatic.

Judges are supposed to be preside over cases,and not be the cases themselves.

There was no need for this unprofessional tantrum,by this Judge. That said,this is a Democratic Country,and the DSS should not be disobeying any court order.

You are a zombified layman, and not a lawyer or a Judge, hence your inability to comprehend what the Judge is stressing on.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by Iko5000: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Your right , I should.
damon222:
You mentioned two and omitted their father Buhari the chief destroyers. You should have mentioned him first.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by IMASTEX: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
damon222:
Bros., what you have said is not an over statement. You are correct but Nigeria is drawn far backward to this rubbish point by Buhari's apc. As at today, My family and I would like to be born in another country even if in african country. I must confess if there is place I will climb to draw abi pull this country and start afresh, I am prepared. Nigeria is no more a country. I hate this country completely without an inch reservation. This foolish brainless fulani old cargo has condermn this cointry just within a year, few months. Tufiakwa but since we have no other place to call our country, we should continue to pray for God's intervention because even if you talk from now till the next four years, those donkeys zombies will say you are pained becuase Buhari is fighting corruption. Never in the history of this country where my three tenents are jobless and therfore cannot pay my rents.
True talk
The nature of my job avail me the opportunity to interact with countless persons a day. Seriously, it has never been this bad. I could see the reality on people's faces. The funny thing is that those who are suppose to be called "government" don't care as long as they could increase their loots.
I give up for this country.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by Obynolee(f): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

There was no need for this unprofessional tantrum,by this Judge. That said,this is a Democratic Country,and the DSS should not be disobeying any court order.

You're too pathetic, I wonder if you reason with your anus or suffering from illiteracy.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by dom(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ur clearly a layman, totally bereft of any modicum of idea about law or its procedures. try google "Contempt of Court, ex facie curiae" and learn about the immense powers at the judge's disposal where there have been an infraction. You'll come to realise that his lordship was even very much restrained in his justified and not unprovoked reaction. A more sanguine judge would have taken a more drastic action.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by skywalker240(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

And i was thinking all Buhari zombies don cure...ur name is really affecting you.continu to asslick

5 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by collyno1985: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

U are a hypocritical useless zombi...... by vomiting dat shit from ur mouth. Idiot get sense.

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by rotimage(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Yeah! your moniker says it all YOU ARE BADLY HUNGRY FOR SENSE...

I COURSE YOU TO HAVE SENSE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR (AMEN)

5 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by emmysantos: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2016
We in nairaland are known to be civil in language and soft in words. Pls no hash words.
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by RonJeremy: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Sunofgod:
Ndi Igbo Kwenu....
you tribal fool... The judge is protecting the interest of a northern officer....

3 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by xelly: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

I wanted scolding you then I noticed your username " HungerBAD", I can't help but laugh. That's the effect of recession. This type of your comment made it so easy for Nigeria to go on recession.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by monex(m): 5:03am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

nothing dramatic here. well except saying he would vacate his office. but that is is because the judiciary is the most undermined arm of govt.
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by yekparikpa(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2016
BlackSeptember:
people are quoting hungerbad cos they know he is an adult and his tantrums are not in tune with democracy but as for you we will manage you through out this third term Holiday till your school open and you go back to school
EPIC!
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

This Is what most families end up producing as a result of failed contraceptives.

I hereby refer you to a psychiatrist for evaluation, just read the gibberish you wrote up there to yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2016
chadwickcollins:
Thank God I no be from nigeria me na frm biafra grin
Shame. Come to my own country. We who are from God
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
monex:

nothing dramatic here. well except saying he would vacate his office. but that is is because the judiciary is the most undermined arm of govt.
Waka pass judge. Waka-pass character

1 Like

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by joceey(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

I doubt if u re in your ryt state of mind so saying a Judge doing the right thing is dramatic......you re senseless

1 Like

Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by basadenet: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
This is not the first time, they have done in so many instances. Government that known for disobeying court orders.
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
sad If to say you no write this comment the kind hiss I for hiss for ram no go get part 2. Him lucky your comment don stop me
richidinho:
Daura Secret Service

The guy above me is a very stewp!d lad pls ignore him
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
On behalf of HUNGERBAD I'm saying sorry! Pls stop quoting him! I don't want to read here 'Man commit suicide because he was abused on Nairaland'
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by jeffoe(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
agabaI23:
The judge was actually being lenient. What about charging them for contempt?
who is going to implement it. is it not the same executive
Re: Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” by agabaI23(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
jeffoe:
who is going to implement it. is it not the same executive
We are fantastically lawless then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.