Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad (3404 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Pedophilia is out-of-date, we are talking about Gerontophilia / Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by bitchcrafts: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Your folks must be so careless tho, how could they've left you exposed to the abuse and repeat? Damn! poverty no good oh. They were probably chasing money instead of tending u to become a queen. No wonder yo so scorned, you distaste the land that brewed your own mother or has she owned up to being serially raped and abused too? If so, I sincerely pray that your upcoming generation be librated from the sick cycle.

1 Like

Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by onila(f): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Your folks must be so careless tho, how could they've left you exposed to the abuse and repeat? Damn! poverty no good oh. They were probably chasing money instead of tending u to become a queen. No wonder yo so scorned, you distaste the land that brewed your own mother or has she owned up to being serially raped and abused too? If so, I sincerely pray that your upcoming generation be librated from the sick cycle.

so every girl that has been molested, their parents were careless?

how come no civilized British man molested me in the UK then

with all due respect, if you dont have anything nice to say

mind ur business, Thank you
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by bitchcrafts: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
onila:

so every girl that has been molested, their parents were careless?

how come no civilized British man molested me in the UK then

with all due respect, if you dont have anything nice to say

mind ur business, Thank you
I was just wondering sweet. I mean I got cousins, female friends too that were bred in Naija and proud any day to answer Nigerian.

You know what? There are bad ppl everywhere! Was Opah Winfrey molested in Nigeria? What about Maya Angelou of blessed memory? Joyce Meyer's extraordinary case too, did those happen in yr village?

1 Like

Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by Blackfire(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

And home to many cute animals like gorillas and lions and tigers and hyenas... lots of cute animals!

what will u gain with this derogative words from u and @onila ?...
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by MduZA: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
onila:

they are wrong, all African nations are up there before UK and the US

lol
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by foolinlove(f): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Blackfire:

what will u gain with this derogative words from u and @onila ?...

What derogatory words?

1 Like

Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by foolinlove(f): 4:32am On Jul 23, 2016
lepasharon:

The animals that are going extinct, because those africans have been eating them.

Disgraceful. I thought these animals were poached as trophies, not food!
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by foolinlove(f): 4:33am On Jul 23, 2016
onila:
despite all the cute animals, Africans are still risking their lives cross over the sea to spain and italy

Well, the men will have a rude shock when they have to face feminism. Lol forever grin
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by sainttwist1(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2016
onila:

just admit African men and Africa is useless

now mind ur business thank you
hmmm, african men and africa is useless abi and your father is from Africa so he is once useless before he move to where usefull men are. but you know that "once a soldier always a soldier" right. So your father is still technically *u know na*......Just saying
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by lepasharon(f): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Disgraceful. I thought these animals were poached as trophies, not food!

Lol, the silverback gorilla is almost extinct because ppl from central Africa have been eating them.
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by foolinlove(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol, the silverback gorilla is almost extinct because ppl from central Africa have been eating them.

Disgraceful! I love gorillas! They're so peaceful and lovely... I am disgusted.

Eating gorillas, I just can't believe it!
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by onila(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
sainttwist1:
hmmm, african men and africa is useless abi and your father is from Africa so he is once useless before he move to where usefull men are. but you know that "once a soldier always a soldier" right. So your father is still technically *u know na*......Just saying

hes not among the pedophiles
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by lepasharon(f): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Disgraceful! I love gorillas! They're so peaceful and lovely... I am disgusted.

Eating gorillas, I just can't believe it!

Because they cant afford a better source of protein apparently. Cos they drop dead if they don't eat meat..
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by numericalguy(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2016
onila:

just admit African men and Africa is useless

now mind ur business thank you

OP, your father is very useless.
All your brothers are very useless.

This OP is an ignorant eediat because the legal age for marriage for girls in the US is 12years while its 16years with posible excetions for lower age in the UK. Try and educate yourself before you start spewing rubbish on a public forum. F00lish girl with inferior complex.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Scotland

In England for example in the parish of Middlesex County, Virginia, there is a record of 14-year-old Sarah Halfhide marrying 21-year-old Richard Perrot. Of the 98 girls on the 10-year register, three probably married at age 8, one at 12, one at 13, and two at 14.
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/noble-women-in-the-middle-ages.htm
http://www.faqs.org/childhood/A-Ar/Age-of-Consent.html
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by Mary19: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by onila(f): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2016
numericalguy:

OP, your father is very useless.
All your brothers are very useless.

This OP is an ignorant eediat because the legal age for marriage for girls in the US is 12years while its 16years with posible excetions for lower age in the UK. Try and educate yourself before you start spewing rubbish on a public forum. F00lish girl with inferior complex.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Scotland

those girls asked to be molested, that's why they chose to marry at that age
I didn't ask or wanted to be molested

ur urseless Nigerian men molested me without me consent
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by daviddagreat: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Tenkobos:
True talk. Your father is actually the chairman of all useless African men association, Nigeria Branch.

bros chop knuckle abeg

u too much
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by numericalguy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
onila:

those girls asked to be molested, that's why they chose to marry at that age
I didn't ask or wanted to be molested

Better go and cure yourself of your low self esteem and inferiority complex because you are nothing but a stupeed basstarrd disgrace to the African continent.

There are millions and millions of good African ladies and gentlemen all over the continent and a worthless goat like you can never dent their image.

1 Like

Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
onila:

those girls asked to be molested, that's why they chose to marry at that age I didn't ask or wanted to be molested

Calm.

1 Like

Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
onila:
when I was a child in the UK, no man ever hit on me or molested me

but when I came to Nigeria
men molested me everyday and was hitting on me everyday

everyone shld work hard and leave the continent, its a horrible place for any human especially women

How old were you during the molestation ? I think you should go for some counselling or therapy
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by onila(f): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
pcguru1:

How old were you during the molestation ? I think you should go for some counselling or therapy

I am African, I dont do therapy
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by numericalguy(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2016
onila:

I am African, I dont do therapy

You represent the gutters of the African continent.
One of the unfortunate ones with no dignity and self worth.
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
onila:
when I was a child in the UK, no man ever hit on me or molested me

but when I came to Nigeria
men molested me everyday and was hitting on me everyday

everyone shld work hard and leave the continent, its a horrible place for any human especially women
everyone should leave the continent? to go and overpopulate another mans continent? we are talking about the whole Africa oo..

Onila say something better before I give up on you patapata
Re: Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad by Raydos: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
where were you when justin bieber hit selena gomez?

this happens everywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebori, Pls Helep Me / Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth? / Orientation Of Ebira Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.