Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC (28603 Views)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Mboi: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:
This is sad for PDP
Not at all. Of what importance is Ribadu to PDP? He is an inconsistent fellow who do not even have followers.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by sonature1: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
I'm Igbo and I must say Nuhu Ribadu is my best politician from the north.

If APC makes Malam Nuhu Ribadu their presidential candidate in 2019, they have my vote already but if they continue with Bihari, I may look the other way.

Biko Nigeria needs a 21st Century president...something I don't see in Buhari...and i need someone whose personality passes the message that there is hope for Nigerian youths
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by izzou(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
asala1:
Anywhere belle face

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Cekpo34(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
madridguy:
Bad news for the wailers. grin

No, it's bad news for our democracy

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by crimebusters: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ghen Ghen fayose is in twuobu

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Chikpat(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ribadu afterall z a human being and not different frm d rest of d oda guys we hav seen. His glorious days at efcc stems frm d kind of president he served. His performance cud hav been worse, had he served as efcc boss unda gej.
Ribadu? Na normal Nigerian na!

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by lastmessenger: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Millions of naked zombies masturb,ating because of this news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by royalfamily(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
I hope he found his lost treasure APC. Welcome to home of comfort
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
.....hmmm . I hope tomorrow he doesn't cone out to dent d report in dis era. Anyway.....I will comment after I see pictures cool
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Chikpat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
sonature1:
I'm Igbo and I must say Nuhu Ribadu is my best politician from the north.

If APC makes Malam Nuhu Ribadu their presidential candidate in 2019, they have my vote already but if they continue with Bihari, I may look the other way.

Biko Nigeria needs a 21st Century president...something I don't see in Buhari...and i need someone whose personality passes the message that there is hope for Nigerian youths

I dont knw wat u r seeing. Ur eyes r certainly different frm odas.
Ribadu? Na normal Nigerian na!
A lot dependz on packaging. He z inconsistent n ambiguous wtout gud principles. His glorious days at efcc stems frm d kind of president he served. His performance cud hav been worse if he was efcc boss unda gej.
Ribadu? Na normal Nigerian! He z fren f anybody wu can help him... Obj, Tinubu, Atiku, GEJ, Buhari and anybody wu can help him... No principles!
I am ibo n My eyes dont see wat we nid in Ribadu!

4 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by daveyjay(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
ebujany:
Welcome back mr ribadu. [b]Your now a saint and all your sins forgiven.[\b]

This actually qot me crackinq hard, he's now a saint! Hahahah stupid set of Zombies!!!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by shamecurls(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
PDP`s last option for 2019 is gone!

PDP should strategize against 2036 when Ekiti State will come out of Bondage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by hamzeiy: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
what do one xpect. a good man cant stay for long in darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by neocortex: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bolustic:
[b]The PDP needs to undergo a massive and comprehensive reforms from change of name, logo, current leaders to the structure.

No sane politician should and would associate with the current PDP. That's just three gospel truth.[/b]

What would be your reaction if your enemy advise you on how to secure your house ?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by kikake: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
APC is now a party of northern Nigeria.

Only a zombie from the SW may yer understand this fact.

Ribadu simply joined his kit and kin in their political party, APC. What's the fuss about that?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Goke7: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:
PDP`s last option for 2019 is gone!

PDP should strategize against 2036 when Ekiti State will come out of Bondage

2036? Chai grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by ochiq(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by saintdennis(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
modath:

Slowly but surely Ribadu is turning into another Atiku. Desperate for power with no political clout nor base and no staying power to see it to fruition on any platform... make e continue dey zig zag.

Anyway sha, I must still laugh, what will become of TonyeBarcanista's Ribadu/Obi 2019? cheesy

Mehn naija na soap opera with no ending in sight.

Take it or leave it

APC presidential candidate for 2019 will come from the south. Watch and see
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by efilefun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lmao, thats the same man Tonye had been hoping to revive the sinking ship called PDP
madridguy:
Bad news for the wailers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by junnyjake(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
After being used in the 2011 elections.
All the best sha!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Zakkyoz: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
I pray he regains his lost respect
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by eleko1: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Useless thing undecided undecided going to and fro seekng/looking for who he go destroy.The long neck mallam go soon join KOWA Party.What theY'll steal nor make them see front. YeYe pipu undecided
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
If this is really true, its a great lesson that teaches politics is a game of the few, Refereed by the few just to get the spectators to come pay to watch and possibly stampede upon each other in process of the game.

APC/PDP -The teams
Politicians - The refree
Spectator- You and me.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by billyG(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
ganisucks:
Good riddance. Dokpesi, Makarfi and Mantu should join him.
Haba!Let them stay back & sink with d ship.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by onatisi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
I smell cabinet reshuffling coming soon .

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bolustic:
The PDP needs to undergo a massive and comprehensive reforms from change of name, logo, current leaders to the structure.

No sane politician should and would associate with the current PDP. That's just three gospel truth.
APC has systematically & strategically destroyed PDP.they 1st gav her a BAD name waiting 2 hang her.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Ikem11(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why won't he return you wan make probe reach his house? Just embezzle billions run to APC and u are safe
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
He has presidential ambitions. Sai Bubu would give him a portfolio soon!!!!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by shamecurls(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=28pt]Aye PDP ti ta![/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by aalangel(f): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good riddance to....
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by bestpunterever: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
The hope of this country to be great, is inside lagoon.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Behold the jobless, looking for job. Is there any hungry man who will see some stew without sacrificing his principles just to taste from the pot of stew ? There goes Ribadu, into a party that has supervised an economy slow down from 6% growth to recession.

Who, in his right brain, will join such a party, if not someone who is hungry but sights a pot of stew from the neighbours yard, now he lies that he wants to go and light his lantern, but his intention is to sit around and tell a story, until the stew is done.

Chop chop politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Princess Begs Buhari In Pidgin / Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) / Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.