Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee (22949 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Attention Fynestboi..... / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Dygeasy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
thagift:

pls u are derailing.
thank you
cheesy grin

My guy!!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Go on guys ! Bring it on cheesy
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Rastafara: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin
tonight is gonna be fun grin
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na wa o! Why so many hidden comments.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Zikdochi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Name
State of Origin
Position in the family
Relationship status
Educational background
Height/weight
Bad habits?

Kindly tell us who introduced you to Nairaland, and how you came about your moniker

1. Name is Ezeokeke chidozie
2. Age is 23 years old
3. Christianity
4. Position is first in a family of 4
5. Innocently single
6.Educational background- I had my primary education at Tunyo nursery and primary school,papa ajao, lagos. My secondary Education at Tunyo comprehensive college, Egan, Lagos. I also graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University having studied Biochemistry
7.Height is 6ft 2.5 inches
Weight is 79kg
8.Bad habits are biting my nails and staying too close to a TV set
I got my moniker from my name and 3 letters of the first president of Nigeria Nnamdi Azikiwe cz I am aiming to get to the top of my field

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by blackbartee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Booooooo...... We don't want Mr/Miss NL again angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by yinkus204(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oya oo we dey wait for answers abi na 5hours una wan take answer ni
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Swissheart(f): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zikdochi:

Name
State of Origin
Position in the family
Relationship status
Educational background
Height/weight
Bad habits?

Kindly tell us who introduced you to Nairaland, and how you came about your moniker

2. Age is 23 years old
3. Christianity
5. Innocently single
6.Educational background- I had my primary education at Tunyo nursery and primary school,papa ajao, lagos. My secondary Education at Tunyo comprehensive college, Egan, Lagos. I also graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University having studied Biochemistry
Weight is 79kg
I got my moniker from my name and 3 letters of the first president of Nigeria Nnamdi Azikiwe cz I am aiming to get to the top of my field
coool wink
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
A little more patience please

Guys, you can do it ! cool
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by yinkus204(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zikdochi:

Name
State of Origin
Position in the family
Relationship status
Educational background
Height/weight
Bad habits?

2. Age is 23 years old
3. Christianity
5. Innocently single
Weight is 79kg
guy u forget to add ur state of Origin
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by KINGinVAHALA: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by skywalker001(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by KINGinVAHALA: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zikdochi:

Name
State of Origin
Position in the family
Relationship status
Educational background
Height/weight
Bad habits?

2. Age is 23 years old
3. Christianity
5. Innocently single
Weight is 79kg

Nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Fynestboi: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Name Boluwajaiye Adeoluwa

AGE 23

Christian

Ogun State

4th tongue

Dating wink

Education Background: I had my primary education at Imman Shuaib Primary School and my Senior Secondary School certificate at Eric Moore Senior high school. Currently, B. A Philosophy (in view) (2013-2017)
Obafemi Awolowo University.

Height: 179cm

Weight: The last time i checked it was 68, am sure OAU stress embarassed cry would have reduced it, so i wouldn't know now.

[b]BAD HABIT: [/b]I don't eat at the appropriate time (Covers face)

Through google, while making research about University of Ibadan's Admission procedures. smiley

It all started in SS1. My school was filled with teachers who believed in using words to compliment the efforts of their students. cheesy Words like: "X" you are the best. You are superb and all. Mine was "fynest". fynest idea, fynest answer and all of such. My mathematics teacher (can't forget his name, Mr. Mormoh) started it, and other lecturers imitated him. That was how I became "fynest" with no "boy" as the suffix though.
To keep such beautiful memories necessitated me using "FYNESTBOI" as my Sobriquet on Nairaland wink.

cc: Tosyne2much

28 Likes 12 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Rastafara: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
My nigga, you still dy grin
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tizblink: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zikdochi:

Name
State of Origin
Position in the family
Relationship status
Educational background
Height/weight
Bad habits?

2. Age is 23 years old
3. Christianity
5. Innocently single
Weight is 79kg

Nice! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Pick One Nd She's Yours! / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.