Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money (23515 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by house10s2: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
How Do You Respond To These!!! From A Woman You Intend Marrying?

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Conner44: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tell her to use her money to first pay for her bride price and wedding expenses then you will agree with her opinion

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Totilopussylick(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tell her she's not been supportive tongue

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
My wife says that alot, even before marriage. She is the most supportive wife ever. I married her bc I could see through her, she didn't mean it. Can you see through her?

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
That's an indirect way of telling a man that he should not rely on her money.
Men as head of the family are supposed to be natural providers

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by chatinent: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Response should be: ara gbwakwa gi.

25 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by LordIsaac(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
I will thank her for the time hitherto shared together and break up with her immediately.

35 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Suspect1: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Divoc19:

yen yen yen! Noise maker!

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by posty56: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
house10s2:
when she says

ur money is our money
my money is my money.

wat ur response
na her business,as far as I no dey share account with her make she come force me and besides if she no ready to spend make she go meet man wey go give all the resources ,this days them no they beg woman oo, men scarce,men ready to marry are not available ,so think wisely before you spew rubbish.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by czarr(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
house10s2:
when she says

ur money is our money
my money is my money.

wat ur response
Tell her this " your vagina is our vagina, my dick is my dick" in other words you can use your dick on who ever you want to, just as she can use her money on whatever she wants.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
I’ll just kill her and feed her grilled carcass to my vultures

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Connected1: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Does she act by her words?

Most women don't do as they say.

If she's supportive then marry her otherwise it's very safe to runaway.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Zonefree(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Don't know why I'm having this feeling that baby girl is a sweet soul. My kinda girl. OP, you're lucky
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by arthurwillia(m): 2:30am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:
when she says

ur money is our money
my money is my money.

wat ur response

According to fela
Run oo

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Judybash93(m): 2:54am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:
when she says

ur money is our money
my money is my money.

wat ur response
I'm breaking up with you

3 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by talk2hb1(m): 3:11am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:
when she says

ur money is our money
my money is my money.

wat ur response
It means, Go and Marry Second Wife!
Our Money (Hubby, wives, Children, relatives)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Elporo(m): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:

That was when women came with an unbroken seal.

You can't use makeup and bone straight hair to plug a broken dyke.

My money is my money .. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by luwiizy(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:
when she says

ur money is our money
my money is my money.

wat ur response

Ask her this simple question..

"How do you intend to support the family if things don't go well with me"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by helinues: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2022
If her money can be her money, then my money should also be my money.

No fight for church abeg...

6 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Destiblack(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2022
3verblazing:
My wife says that alot, even before marriage. She is the most supportive wife ever. I married her bc I could see through her, she didn't mean it. Can you see through her?

Bros because he work for you nor mean say he go work for am.

Just know this today, what you say is who you are.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2022
E choke you grin
Suspect1:
yen yen yen! Noise maker!
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Unbroken seal indeed smiley

Those women still exists, but men are encouraging unbroken women to slay...

Very few men go for natural things nowadays. Una too like filters

Elporo:

That was when women came with an unbroken seal.

You can't use makeup and bone straight hair to plug a broken dyke.

My money is my money .. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by diogo23: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:

And her money is for What?

5 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Wamilateef: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Jestin: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
When olosho drop quote. Run for ur life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
H
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Freelane33(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Women have always been a slave to money right from time , so no doubt if this is actually coming from a woman . They prefer to keep their own money untouched but worship a mad man for a bite grin .
Those gender are out of ranges .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by EyezofGod120: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
grin story o,,hunger go wire both of us ehn

3 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Ephort: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
No matter how you want to contend that statement, it is true, but not absolutely. The duty of a virtuous women is to support the man and not to share responsibilities with him.

5 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by ecolime(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Most women say this before marriage but are very supportive after marriage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by kawohot514: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Hahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Tallest Teen Finds Love / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Between Big Boobs And Big Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.