Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him (33219 Views)

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Lexusgs430: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nah who dey snap the pinsure?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by DrTims(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]very funny. Nice one by the way.
Tmonex:
I was watching one American film yesterday nightwith my Dad and Mum, as we were watching thefilm, a young boy of my age started romancinghis girlfriend, they kissed each other and whenthe guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, Ilooked straight at my dad and noticed that hiseyes had changed, then I focused my eyes moreon the film even though I knew my dad wantedme to leave the parlour at once, I did not care.They were still kissing, this time hotter, then theyboth fell on the bed and the guy was about toopen the girl's brazier.My Dad looked at me with his red eyes andshouted"have you ironed the car".
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by tusmanali(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
D man Don carry our money save 4 hm head. Dat head just need to b examine grin cheesy cool undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tmonex:
I was watching one American film yesterday nightwith my Dad and Mum, as we were watching thefilm, a young boy of my age started romancinghis girlfriend, they kissed each other and whenthe guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, Ilooked straight at my dad and noticed that hiseyes had changed, then I focused my eyes moreon the film even though I knew my dad wantedme to leave the parlour at once, I did not care.They were still kissing, this time hotter, then theyboth fell on the bed and the guy was about toopen the girl's brazier.My Dad looked at me with his red eyes andshouted"have you ironed the car".
LMAO
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by columbus86(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
So,he even has an aged mother,and has refused to show respect to other people's mothers! God will not answer that kind of prayer! Do unto others as you want them to do to you! University is on strike for the past three months now,and he is smiling before his mother for prayer;sorry God is not a man that He should lie,nor son of man that He should repent,has He said and shall He not do it,or has He spoken and shall He not made it good! Please,Mr. Governor go pay salaries of workers and God shall answer your mother's blessing upon you! Good night.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Galaxies90(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lawalemi:
See the humongous head
Guy you harsh oo.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by yinkslinks(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
ugly
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by mengho(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
So wetin he wan us do.?
Does that decrease the price of dollar.

Mr man carry ur humongous head & go pay ur workers their salary, no be only you get mama angry
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Making your own mother happy, while thousands of mothers in yours districts are unhappy. Put smiles on their faces too
O bi u geh prob oooo....e snap u complain ,e laugh u complain,e make em mama happy u complain..... Wetyn nah....
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by mengho(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
nelson20000:
I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the 2010,i went to many hospitals,churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that i cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that thy can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me he number and email so i called him and also email him. He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that i should go for an HIV test and which i did as he told me and the result was negative. so if you are also heart brokened and also need a help you can also email him at drofenmuabiodunsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him on his cell phone number on +2347067482649

Mr man ur still infected, try the ytest again after a few months you will see what I mean, d only cure for aids is death or constant medications which slows down ur journey to d grave.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Maydfourth: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ase ooooooo.Adura iya lo ri omo dara pupo.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by AntiWailer: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

modified: pls dont call me a scammer, i am no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is this trusted lady on nairaland ,pattyb, who do driver license processing business, pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.

When did driving license become 25 thousand is it Pilot license ?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by AntiWailer: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Tmonex:

Na to answer him

"The dry cleaner has ironed it sir"
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by lagosrd: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2016
loopman:
Nothing is as potent as a mother's blessing or curse.

Also nothing is as potent as civil servant curse on a governor who refuses to pay.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Alvinnado(m): 1:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Best blessing u did ever receive as a Man ,Parental blessing,especially the moms......flex bro she don shower u B
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by lailo: 4:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Drunk:
Kogi state needs more than just prayers to him by his mother. This guys is just not ready for governance nor does he knows what it takes to govern. The people of Kogi state are really suffering from leadership failure and they are so unfortunate to always have numbskulls preside over the affairs of their state. So pathetic that a young man like this is acting more like a baby that just won the lottery than even man up to the task ahead.
To wailers,everybody is not ready for governance once in APC.No be formal ruling party don rule d state for 16yrs,still in d shadow of itself.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by nobsalis: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

modified: pls dont call me a scammer, i am no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is this trusted lady on nairaland ,pattyb, who do driver license processing business, pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.

you are a comedian
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by magzey: 5:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Governor Bello, If you kneel down to receive prayer from your mother and decided to make all other mothers unhappy, God no go answer the prayer!
Mothers blessings and wrong doing of the son don't go same direction please.

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by KangaIye: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2016
See him head like my head tongue
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by profsein007(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2016
I wonder why someone with a head like this will have nothing inside but worms.........God pass you sha
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2016
loopman:
Nothing is as potent as a mother's blessing or curse.

Nothing is as potent as a father's blessing. Don't twist the truth.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by twise4242(f): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2016
metromediaboss:
Governor Alhaji Yahaya Bello of Kogi state's mother praying and blessing her son

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photo-governor-yahaya-bello-kneel-down.html

mama is wura
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by PriNceNova(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2016
nobsalis:

you are a comedian
your sense of humour is appalling, sorry to ask, are you mentally okay?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2016
metromediaboss:
Governor Alhaji Yahaya Bello of Kogi state's mother praying and blessing her son

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photo-governor-yahaya-bello-kneel-down.html

Abeg repair your roads!! They r the worst in this country!
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Raji4God: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2016
EWAagoyin:
smiley
So last last ebira man go rule over kogi state. ... Then f. L. A. T. I. N. O. S have hope of producing Nigeria president one day

what is this one saying?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by one9ner: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Look at what you guys are commenting! This man has done exceptionally well with the 40% bailout he has so far received. His goverment have gone to a large extent to fight corruption. Some of the workers have been paid 4 months already and the others he promised to pay little by little, guess that's why labour is one strike. He also went out of his way to settle ksu ASUU staff. The man has indeed tried
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by daviddagreat: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
lagosrd:

Also nothing is as potent as civil servant curse on a governor who refuses to pay.

no b lie bros

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by daviddagreat: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Legendbaba1:
Back 2 Sender
chill no b curse matter d guy is just stating d obvious
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by Ohiku4all(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
My able Gov. Recieve the blessing of ur lovely Mum and continue ur gud job in Kogi state.....

Pls be fast to sweep away the mess of PDP, sacked all the Ghost and Illegitimate workers who are wailing all over the media....

U hv been destined by God almighty and now recieving Mama's blessings, thats enof 4 U, nothing anyone can do abt it..

CarryGoJoo
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by omenka(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
MUM: RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME grin grin
BELLO: AMEN * 100
Rotflmao!! cheesycheesygringrin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him by azimibraun: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Drunk:
Kogi state needs more than just prayers to him by his mother. This guys is just not ready for governance nor does he knows what it takes to govern. The people of Kogi state are really suffering from leadership failure and they are so unfortunate to always have numbskulls preside over the affairs of their state. So pathetic that a young man like this is acting more like a baby that just won the lottery than even man up to the task ahead.
Guts!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jega Blasts Universities Producing Bread And Sachet Water / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.