Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? (9891 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good evening Romancelanders, it was a week ago when bae visited. We've been really sex starved for like 2months now that we had to devour ourselves. Prior to this our last meeting, we've been banging though yet to tell me she came. Buh this one was special and exceptional, I just noticed a strange behaviour from her. the way she moans, tangle her self, and screaming for me not to stop. After a very long banging I came. Only for her to pick her phone to whatsapp me and said 'Babe thank you', I was like, 'thank you for what'?, shey said 'for making me CUM'......Woaw, for once I felt like a boss. So, guys have have you made her cum b4? and for ladies, have you been so blessed with a guy that has made you cum b4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Fabulousmark(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK kiss and tell nigga

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fabulousmark:
OK kiss and tell nigga
Don't mind him.
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Sexxkillz: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
How much will it add to your "jamb score" look alike account balance?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by stigmond(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Congratulation man!!! How much did she pay you?
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by kidman96(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
m

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Many times and with different females however after breakups they somehow forget and claim I was mediocre in bed.

Lesson: Never go all out to satisfy females, they "forget" your good deeds everytime it suits them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by blithe2nice(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2016
If you like make her cum or came.After brk up,u will hear tins like"he is not a man on bed or his pen*s is mini . U think u can satisfy a female,she cud still cum for another man dat same evening u know?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by foolinlove(f): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2016
charix:
Many times and with different females however after breakups they somehow forget and claim I was mediocre in bed.

Lesson: Never go all out to satisfy females, they "forget" your good deeds everytime it suits them.

Same for men.
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by thundafire: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Op na daura Kunu u drink where u go paste nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by firstking01(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2016
This exactly why most girls dnt reply your pms, and some have vowed never to have anything to do with any nairaland guy cos of things like this...@least i have a relationship with some em girls here offline, i can guarantee you that some of em are good and well mannered...my bae last night on phone was bitter with me, when i try to know why she's been sounding all strict and unwanting she said i'd do kiss and tell, i told her it's a lie, we were @the verge of breaking up before i calm her down...you'd hardly see a girl come here to write an expository essay on her sexcapades with her boyfriend, guys pls stop this illicit act...i 've created a topic like this before, guys learn to respect your girlfriend's privacy...girls hate this act...they are no prostitutes...cherish her and give her the impression that you love her and not jusf the sex she gives you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by firstking01(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2016
This is exactly why most girls dnt reply your pms, and some have vowed never to have anything to do with any nairaland guy cos of things like this...@least i have a relationship with some em girls here offline, i can guarantee you that some of em are good and well mannered...my bae last night on phone was bitter with me, when i tried to know why she's been sounding all strict and unwanting she said i'd do kiss and tell, i told her it's a lie, we were @the verge of breaking up before i calmed her down...you'd hardly see a girl come here to write an expository essay on her sexcapades with her boyfriend, guys pls stop this illicit act...i 've created a topic like this before, guys learn to respect you girlfriend's privacy...girls hate this act...they are no prostitutes...cherish her and give her the impression that you love her and not jusf the sex she gives you.

Note...i met my bae here.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Vikky014(f): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
The sex thing increased your bank account i guess. it made you to accomplish your dreams of becoming rich undecided
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
thundafire:
Op na daura Kunu u drink where u go paste nonsense
that u left a comment also shows u love nonsense
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vikky014:
The sex thing increased your bank account i guess. it made you to accomplish your dreams of becoming rich undecided
I guess u actually wanna hear the 'untold'......Yea, it increased mah bank account...so, mess off
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
blithe2nice:
If you like make her cum or came.After brk up,u will hear tins like"he is not a man on bed or his pen*s is mini . U think u can satisfy a female,she cud still cum for another man dat same evening u know?
yeah, buh the problem is we were together all through the evening...
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
This is exactly why most girls dnt reply your pms, and some have vowed never to have anything to do with any nairaland guy cos of things like this...@least i have a relationship with some em girls here offline, i can guarantee you that some of em are good and well mannered...my bae last night on phone was bitter with me, when i tried to know why she's been sounding all strict and unwanting she said i'd do kiss and tell, i told her it's a lie, we were @the verge of breaking up before i calmed her down...you'd hardly see a girl come here to write an expository essay on her sexcapades with her boyfriend, guys pls stop this illicit act...i 've created a topic like this before, guys learn to respect you girlfriend's privacy...girls hate this act...they are no prostitutes...cherish her and give her the impression that you love her and not jusf the sex she gives you.

Note...i met my bae here.
and whtz mah business with ur story line, or who asked you where u met ur bae?.....take ur advice somewhere else biko........Noted thou...thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by curvysola(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
guys! you all talk about cuming as if you can do something, 98% of guys always disappoint, the ones that make me laugh the most are the mouth makers!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy baby i will rock your world grin grin, will be the best ever grin grin, you wont be able to walk lmao! in my life only 1 guy has impressed me, the rest empty barrels!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Vikky014(f): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Shinkava:
I guess u actually wanna hear the 'untold'......Yea, it increased mah bank account...so, mess off
really so she paid you
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
curvysola:
guys! you all talk about cuming as if you can do something, 98% of guys always disappoint, the ones that make me laugh the most are the mouth makers!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy baby i will rock your world grin grin, will be the best ever grin grin, you wont be able to walk lmao! in my life only 1 guy has impressed me, the rest empty barrels!
awww, really a pity...I don't make mouth nor brag...just talking about an experience.......buh I believe only empty vessels make noise
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by curvysola(f): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Shinkava:
awww, really a pity...I don't make mouth nor brag...just talking about an experience.......buh I believe only empty vessels make noise

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Op how do you know that she was equally s*x starved for 2months ' Hahaha..

ya dan know cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Franchise21(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
This exactly why most girls dnt reply your pms, and some have vowed never to have anything to do with any nairaland guy cos of things like this...@least i have a relationship with some em girls here offline, i can guarantee you that some of em are good and well mannered...my bae last night on phone was bitter with me, when i try to know why she's been sounding all strict and unwanting she said i'd do kiss and tell, i told her it's a lie, we were @the verge of breaking up before i calm her down...you'd hardly see a girl come here to write an expository essay on her sexcapades with her boyfriend, guys pls stop this illicit act...i 've created a topic like this before, guys learn to respect you girlfriend's privacy...girls hate this act...they are no prostitutes...cherish her and give her the impression that you love her and not jusf the sex shd gives you.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
It takes extra ordinary effort for a man to be able to make a woman cum...Most times i laugh at guys that brags about banging a woman & keep saying "i wan kill am" & na "3 rounds i go.

Those that knows the way to make a woman reach orgasm & squirt don't make a noise about it

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by lizzlix(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
curvysola:
CHAI!.............*something* alert!
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by anibueli147(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
WETIN BE CUM BIKO NUO
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by anibueli147(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
WETIN BE CUM BIKO NUO
iLegend:
No o! I only make them go
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
sauceny:
It takes extra ordinary effort for a man to be able to make a woman cum...Most times i laugh at guys that brags about banging a woman & keep saying "i wan kill am" & na "3 rounds i go.

Those that knows the way to make a woman reach orgasm & squirt don't make a noise about it
Right on point
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Shinkava: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:
No o! I only make them go
then u must be the zombie fella talked about.......
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by Histrings08(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
blithe2nice:
omo, you're on point.. Tiri gboosa for you
Re: Guys Have You Made Her Cum Before? And Ladies Has He Made You Cum B4? by stevecantrell: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
If you cant make her cum at least twice during 4play then youre still learning....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong If Your Housegirl Is Sitting Like This? (photo) / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Lady Shows Off The Arabic Tattoo On Her Thigh. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.