Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6132 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

I'm glad I made you shake your head profusely.

Bye.

Ok. No wahala chica. Twas fun! I needed the laugh. grin

Take it easy ok? God loves you.
Re: by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Legitman22(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

King? Never. I'm just a normal guy. I ain't no king. Eaten? No food for this Buhari period na. I'm watching my weight. Wait a minute. Has the government sighted the moon?
Government, does d govt care about d pple? Sighted d moon, am not sure lemme ask buhari. I lik readin ur post most of dem make sense, are u d son of of prof. Wole Soyinka, how com u talk lik him?
Re: by MVLOX(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Mehn dis is so truth... Lemme tell u abt my story... There is this beautiful but wide babe that has always wanted me in fact all of me... But I have always kept her in her place by friendzoning her cuz I am in a very serious relationship besides she is too wide for a calm guy like me. Ok so we were friends, I really helped her a lot plus she loved my company and on 2 occasions tried to seduced me but e no work as am beta dan dat. Ironically that even increase her obsession for me. We have in the past had issues sometime I over reacted but its also in my nature to say sorry so easily so I always apologized when it was my fault. But on this occasion wen I allowed her face some hard tasks herself without me not getting involved because I began to see that she was beginning to take advantage of my helping her. After concluding the task which I knew she did so badly in I contacted her thru whatsapp mehn her reply was epic but I was prepared for anytin. She insulted the living day light out of me and even told me not to contact her or show up in her phone again. All tru the insults I was laffing like a boss cuz I was so sure dat was the last time she would insult me besides no woman had ever insulted me like dat not even my late mum or my babe. So calmly I told her that all her insults were wat I have always expected and ended by saying it was intriguing while it lasted. My mind was made up and it was to switch to my other part and give her the silent treatment. The next day she send me anoda msg that we ain't friends and dat she hated me. I didn't reply until 2day. All dis happened like 3months ago. The truth is that she is trying to work her way back but I have not only given her d silent treatment I added the blind one to it, meaning that I walked pass her like she is a spirit and even if she shouted directly into my ear I wouldn't still hear her. The last time we had an encounter was like a month ago at a conference she from behind held my bag and called my name, when I looked back and saw her I just hissed and continued to were I was heading to, she went round and said so she has suddenly became invisible to me. I like a boss still didn't say a word. The truth is that finally she has blocked me on whatsapp but I know she is really dying inside. The lesson here is gals should learn not to mess with guys who really want to like dem for who dey are and not assume dat all guys just want to sweat over them. As far as am concerned she has practically made my MINUS list and there is no coming back from dat list.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by MVLOX(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

It works every time.

A tall, gorgeous and super-intelligent girl is currently going through that with me right now. Some of the msgs are removed. I haven't replied and she has sent at lest 40 messages. She wants to fĂșck, but make I starve am small. My dick is not for free. It's for my wife to be.

Bro na sooo... We gats tell dis babes say all men no be same ooo. Dem dey find beta guys for keeps but dem no go good. I forgot to add that she is all over me cuz she knws am a virgin at my age. My joystick is gonna be the exclusive right of my babe my very soon to be wife.
Re: by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
ilegend[size=16pt]how many threads will you open in a day angry[/size]
Re: by slytubadth(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
ilegend[size=16pt]how many threads will you open in a day angry[/size]
sharaaap! whatz ur business? the post is meant for guys so keep ur distance. Amebo!
Re: by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
slytubadth:
sharaaap! whatz ur business? the post is meant for guys so keep ur distance. Amebo!

Re: by KINGinVAHALA: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ilegend. This is dope. You can still sue those bloggers all the same.... all what you post are your intellectual properties. I'm just waiting for the first blod that will plagiarize the story I'm writting on NL. Thank Goodness I copyrighted it

My Man!
Re: by slytubadth(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=47858641][/quote] i can now confirm that something is really wrong with you.
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
My Man!
baba mi! How far na?
Re: by KINGinVAHALA: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
baba mi! How far na?

Boss your boy they o, you have been scarce on the other side, make we reason over there small bro.
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss your boy they o, you have been scarce on the other side, make we reason over there small bro.
haha.. Na you talk say I scarce like say you find me
Re: by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2016
slytubadth:
i can now confirm that something is really wrong with you.

Re: by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by dryakson(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
iLegend:

Hmm! I write 3-5 long posts a day. They're things I have already done, so writing about them is as easy as being good in bed. My fingers move faster than Osain Bolt. Thanks to the following:

5: My mums type writing machine in the 90s
4. Piano and violin skills
3. Guitar, drum and bass skills
2. Mavis Beacon skills
1. Fingering a lady skills

Now, I have written a short post. Hihi. That's how easy it is. I already have 17 new posts, but I won't post 'em. It's for my blog.

It's raining here and I'm catching cold.
What are you doing right now? And is it raining in your area?

we are waiting for the blog ooo
Re: by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by unibenstudent1(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lilyjoe567:
i'm nt shy, just a silent observer

big difference

p.s
dnt knw hw to quote(sorry)
hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Is Soooo Loved .. Photos / This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year. / Husband Returns From Night Vigil At 3am, Catches Wife In Bed With Male Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.