Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (56275 Views)

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Limitless72(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
If she rejects you by saying "i don't date broke
guys" .My brother just go, work hard and fix your
broke status.
When she comes back, just tell her I only date
vírgíns....Wait and see how she fixes that!

265 Likes 20 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by crispyvick(f): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
hmmmm .
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by EasyMind(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
lol
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lmao

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Limitless72:
broke status.

Vagina tightening cream lipsrsealed

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Holarbizzy042(f): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
EPIC. You deserve an award. Lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by BiafranBushBoy: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nicolax: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Epic
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Really? You think you can't be a virgin again?
Ever heard of hymenorrhaphy? Lmao!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
only a non virgin will know this method... grin

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by mgdimagaladima(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hmmmm unfixable.......
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
only a non virgin will know this method... grin
So doctors and nurses who ain't virgins, shouldn't know? Well I know it because I read.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by pressplay411(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Limitless72:
broke status.

Lol @least she was your motivation to work hard. She deserves a tithe.

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kondomatic(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Nah you go borrow her the money?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
So doctors and nurses who ain't virgins, shouldn't know? Well I know it because I read.
kiss make sure u graduate with a first class.. Else ur reading is in vain sweetheart

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nah you go borrow her the money?
Op is saying it can't be fixed. And I'm saying it can!
Well I heard it's not too expensive, you can do it with 500k or 700k.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kondomatic(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Op is saying it can't be fixed. And I'm saying it can!
Well I heard it's not too expensive, you can do it with 500k or 700k.
And after that then what

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
kiss make sure u graduate with a first class.. Else ur reading is in vain sweetheart
Your opinion, and i care less. Getting a second class doesn't mean I'm a failure.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
And after that then what
You become a virgin again

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by NemzySeries(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol @least she was your motivation to work hard. She deserves a tithe.
lol..... wqt of offering, vow, pledge, seed faith and donations?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kondomatic(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
You become a virgin again
A virgin with masters in oloshoism.

I no fit laugh.

What's ur main or previous moniker.

??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Your opinion, and i care less. Getting a second class doesn't mean I'm a failure.
kiss
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
I hear there's a virginity pack o. Some puna tightening cream and some blood-looking or so... sad

Maybe some of the ladies on this forum can enlighten us... lipsrsealed
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
A virgin with masters in oloshoism.

I no fit laugh.

What's ur main or previous moniker.

??
grin well you won't notice, will you?
My main? You don't believe this is my main?tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Someplace in your mind, you have said something reasonable. How did you get there
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kondomatic(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
grin well you won't notice, will you?
My main? You don't believe this is my main?tongue
You will notice. The evidence may not be felt during penetration but her expertise in the game will sell her out. An ex may show up oneday.

This is not your main.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
You will notice. The evidence may not be felt during penetration but her expertise in the game will sell her out. An ex may show up oneday.

This is not your main.
You've a point. But people like me read books so you don't expect me to act like a novice na. (Even if its my first time).

My main is this na. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by optional1(f): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
you never see anything yet...

You thing say local concoction no dey to tight the vagina bah? Siddon there

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
like she's even go'n go back. .. sad

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Kondomatic(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
You've a point. But people like me read books so you don't expect me to act like a novice na. (Even if its my first time).

My main is this na. smiley
That is the problem with reading.

Nope, this is not ur main.

You know too much for someone who registered recently and that pix on ur dp..... ...

But Ts cool if you don't wanna tell.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
That is the problem with reading.

Nope, this is not ur main.

You know too much for someone who registered recently and that pix on ur dp..... ...

But Ts cool if you don't wanna tell me now .
smiley
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Opistorincos(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
This op is high on something cheap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.