Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (23661 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Biafra is not by force,Majority of non Igbos actually want Biafra and stop talking abt Biafra issue that has been there far before you were born,you don't have any idea abt it
do Igbos have a militancy to defend us when the descendants of Usman dan fodio comes for attack? Are we not vulnerable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
The truth is that those set of Igbos haven't reject biafra per se but they not in tune or resonance with the approach being deployed, however we need to be given cogent reasons and verifiable proves that we will be better off after breaking out. Apparently, I do not see ANY, not now or the foreseeable future.

Let's take for instance, in whole of South East, ONLY Obiano seem to be the working governor among all and the rest are just "there". What I now worry about is what will become of Anambra state should Obiano leave office. Okorocha is the biggest disgrace of them all.

IMHO Obiano is just a noise maker wasting more resources on window dressing and media hype than facing governance. Okorocha for example invested his entire security votes into free education, what has Obiano done with his? He pockets the entire funds and still tax his people heavily. How many schools has he built against Okorocha's nearly 400? Any new hospitals under construction? Are workers/pensioners not being owed and what is the minimum wage?

Truth is that Okorocha is one of the outstanding Igbos that has openly shown his willingness to work with other Nigerians of every tribe for the progress of the nation. IPOB and their cohorts seeing him as an ally of the North declared him enemy of Igboland or saboteur and have been busy doing everything possible to incite the public against him but it has not worked till date in Imo State. He remains popular despite the ongoing massive demolitions and reconstruction of the entire Owerri city all at once. A test run of his popularitu will be the elections in Imo State today. Let us keep our lips sealed and await the people's verdict.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 2sexynet: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

ur generation are bastards..
You entire family is bastard. No good will ever come out of your family you fool ! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
You are bitter because he said the reality. cheesy

Till date Imo state still owes it's workers several months of unpaid salaries. IMSUTH is a mere poultry farm and far from being ordinary chemist shop. IMSU though a total mess is still on strike as we speak. Imo state is today bankrupt and owing several billions to the banks. Imo state has no reasonable infrastructure till today despite all the borrowed funds alongside bailout which the state squandered.

Obiano has surpassed and beats Okorocha's wasted 7yrs hands down in just 2yrs. Obiano is the best performing governor in the SE. It is something that will keep paining you till you die. Till today Imo state has the worst roads both federal and state in the entire SE and if you want pictures I will flood it here and now.. cool

Okorocha is a hopeless fail incompetent clown.

Okorocha should be stoned to death.

[s]
Abagworo:

IMHO Obiano is just a noise maker wasting more resources on window dressing and media hype than facing governance. Okorocha for example invested his entire security votes into free education, what has Obiano done with his? He pockets the entire funds and still tax his people heavily. How many schools has he built against Okorocha's nearly 400? Any new hospitals under construction? Are workers/pensioners not being owed and what is the minimum wage?

Truth is that Okorocha is one of the outstanding Igbos that has openly shown his willingness to work with other Nigerians of every tribe for the progress of the nation. IPOB and their cohorts seeing him as an ally of the North declared him enemy of Igboland or saboteur and have been busy doing everything possible to incite the public against him but it has not worked till date in Imo State. He remains popular despite the ongoing massive demolitions and reconstruction of the entire Owerri city all at once. A test run of his popularitu will be the elections in Imo State today. Let us keep our lips sealed and await the people's verdict.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
do Igbos have a militancy to defend us when the descendants of Usman dan fodio comes for attack? Are we not vulnerable?

The people u talk about, who do they fear the most in Nigeria?

So u think we cannot defend ourselves? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
You entire family is bastard. No good will ever come out of your family you fool ! angry

lol... because that curse has ben dwelling in ur family doensnt mean it will dwell in mine im already a succesful young man... mumu

ur mothers and fathers generation has been cursed from childhood.....and dats why they produced you.
ur face and looks alonr is a course to ur family and ur own generation to come none of u will prosper... just d way d curse has been follwing u.... LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by CSTR12: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Victorvexz:

My guy stop dreaming, south east is just a mere 29,000 sq km, while Nigeria is more than 959,000 sq km in size. Biafra will bearly be visible in world map. U will be surrounded by only Nigeria because Biafra will be landlocked, unlike other landlocked countries that are surrounded by different countries from all side, Biafra will be surrounded by only their enemy (Nigeria) , let us see how that kind of nation can survive. And also u should have a plan to evacuate the more than 15million Igbos leaving in all parts of Nigeria, because u will never eat ur cake and still have it. U want to go, u take everything with u
I doubt if Nigeria would still exist if igboland leaves, but anyway goodluck with whatever is left of it.
A Nigeria state with all its size is nowhere the likes of ethiopia, algeria or even egypt in terms of strategic strength. Those nations would bully you if they want to.
Israel, poland, belarus are very tiny nations, but with real strength that Nigeria will never have. Even Isreal merely the size of delta and edo state combined, but she calls the shots in issues and matters that Nigeria can never dare to contribute. And her citizens are very prosperous btw.
That is the kind of vision i have. A small totally productive state with a lean and thoroughly efficient military that would punch far above its weight.
Sorry, i am not bothered about Nigeria. If my vision for igboland comes true, even Nigeria if it still remains one would not dare have a whimper.
Btw, 15 million igbos would contibute their qouta and have a place in igboland. In 10 years or so with the kind of military strength i envision, i can assure you, igboland would grow in size both in land area and population grin.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Like i said, if Buhari has no fear, let him tell us any story on Nnamdi Kanu. Even a hair on his head must not fall off.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by CSTR12: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

bro adaure4ever is foool... thank God this thread hav exposed her dumbness.... coming here to ridicule he pple just to gain nairaland LIKES from afonjas..
shez an entreprenuer yet she dont have good reasoning.
olodo intreprenuer and a pharmacist... I LAFF.
her ignorance has been exposed yet she shez shamefully and sheepishly defending herself.
what an EDUCATED ILLITERATE.
Sad, sad, sad. Move beyond the emotions, man.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Victorvexz:

My guy stop dreaming, south east is just a mere 29,000 sq km, while Nigeria is more than 959,000 sq km in size. Biafra will bearly be visible in world map. U will be surrounded by only Nigeria because Biafra will be landlocked, unlike other landlocked countries that are surrounded by different countries from all side, Biafra will be surrounded by only their enemy (Nigeria) , let us see how that kind of nation can survive. And also u should have a plan to evacuate the more than 15million Igbos leaving in all parts of Nigeria, because u will never eat ur cake and still have it. U want to go, u take everything with u

Why would a murderous generation of backst*bbers who did not hesitate to collude with their Northern masters to almost wipe out the Easterners and Igbo's in 1967-70 be feigning undying love for Igbos?

How is It Yorubas headache if Biafr* is landlocked?

Is that a joke meant to deflect the impending doom at Yoruba doorstep?

For a long while now you lots have threatened war against Igbos. You promised yourselves to complete the annihilation of Igbos. You vowed to confiscate Igbo properties. You keep drumming, Igboland is landlocked, sea-locked, air-locked, sunlight-locked, gravity-locked and all what not just to attempt quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement. Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops and business premises. Yorubas have used every foul means to defraud Igbos of their hard earned monies. And you still have the guts to leave the myriads of problems bedevilling Yoruba tribe to grandstand in the public with unfounded theories against the Igbo Nation.

Of what use is your big conehead when your brain is not up to that of a fish? 

In Yorubaland you have Oyo State as the largest in landmass. Of what good is the size of Oyo State when Ebonyi is more developed than it? FYI, the smallest of the SE States, Anambra, is larger than Lagos in landmass. 

Remember how you lots even bragged about Osun State having IGR far greater than the IGR of the entire SE States. And as the crude oil revenue dipped, before day would break Osun State became bankrupt and comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

You should be hiding your head in shame that your people have only flourished at the expense of others by virtue of the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity coupled with the disgraceful manner your backstabbing elites ass-lick their masters.

If Lagos state with a landmass of 3345km2 can contain up to 20 million people, then Abia State with a landmass of 5,430km2 can sufficiently contain 30 million people!

Do you know that the South East zone alone is even bigger than Israel, Rwanda and Singapore in landmass?

Here are countries that are smaller than Biafr* and yet fare better than Nigeria: 

Switzerland, Israel, Singapore, Netherlands, Qatar, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, South Yemen, Kuwait and Oman republic. 

Pavore9:
"Human capital development is what really counts because it decides what a Country would look like. Take for example, Timor-Leste that is about the combined size of Abia, Anambra and Imo with a population of about 1.5million people and has unfettered access to the sea but has the lowest Human Development Index and the highest Human Poverty Index in Asia. 

One can have a Country as big as the U.S  but very unproductive while a Country that is as small as the size of Lagos will be a dream place to migrate to. The quality of the human mind determines the development of an area.
"

https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want/7#39264577

Igbos' survival is not hinged on political posts, presidency or crude oil unlike the the Yorubas and their cotravellers.
The most important thing is having oil in your brain. Japan, Luxembourg and Switzerland achieved prosperity without crude oil. 

Bunch of leeches who are barely surviving have no good thing to offer Igbos. Take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Victorvexz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
CSTR12:
I doubt if Nigeria would still exist if igboland leaves, but anyway goodluck with whatever is left of it.
A Nigeria state with all its size is nowhere the likes of ethiopia, algeria or even egypt in terms of strategic strength. Those nations would bully you if they want to.
Israel, poland, belarus are very tiny nations, but with real strength that Nigeria will never have. Even Isreal merely the size of delta and edo state combined, but she calls the shots in issues and matters that Nigeria can never dare to contribute. And her citizens are very prosperous btw.
That is the kind of vision i have. A small totally productive state with a lean and thoroughly efficient military that would punch far above its weight.
Sorry, i am not bothered about Nigeria. If my vision for igboland comes true, even Nigeria if it still remains one would not dare have a whimper.
Btw, 15 million igbos would contibute their qouta and have a place in igboland. In 10 years or so with the kind of military strength i envision, i can assure you, igboland would grow in size both in land area and population grin.
Lol, and u think igboland will be like that? lol, before someone know u are great, their must e signs. Igboland right now is a wasteland and a laughing stock of a region. my guy please be real. All u say here are just ur wish and dream for Igbo people. Where in the world have wish and dreams secured a sessession. Keep deceiving urself, I know u Ipob don't really have any idea how ur Biafra will be, all u do is hope. Losers, lol

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
The truth is that those set of Igbos haven't reject biafra per se but they not in tune or resonance with the approach being deployed, however we need to be given cogent reasons and verifiable proves that we will be better off after breaking out. Apparently, I do not see ANY, not now or the foreseeable future.

Let's take for instance, in whole of South East, ONLY Obiano seem to be the working governor among all and the rest are just "there". What I now worry about is what will become of Anambra state should Obiano leave office. Okorocha is the biggest disgrace of them all.

Firstly, Okorocha's paternity was traced to Taraba, he is moving the allocation of Imo state to his cousins up north. You don't have to be disappointed in him because he is on a mission to make Imo state useless, worthless and broke, from all indications he has succeeded on the mission already. Today the state is broke, useless and worthless.. cool
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Yyeske(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
The most disgusting thing about you lots is that you can HARDLY engage in intelligent discourse but quick to resort to insults, tribal attacks and above all, anyone with opposing views is not an igbo. AN I SAY to your likes, you are a bastard!
No need resorting to insults like them, they will bring you to their level and beat you with experience. That's why I hardly give two FF about them, Albino director taught them so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 2sexynet: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

lol... because that curse has ben dwelling in ur family doensnt mean it will dwell in mine im already a succesful young man... mumu

ur mothers and fathers generation has been cursed from childhood.....and dats why they produced you.
ur face and looks alonr is a course to ur family and ur own generation to come none of u will prosper... just d way d curse has been follwing u.... LOL
Successful? You think you are successful? Dude, you are nothing but an uncouth tout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, and u think igboland will be like that? lol, before someone know u are great, their must e signs. Igboland right now is a wasteland and a laughing stock of a region. my guy please be real. All u say here are just ur wish and dream for Igbo people. Where in the world have wish and dreams secured a sessession. Keep deceiving urself, I know u Ipob don't really have any idea how ur Biafra will be, all u do is hope. Losers, lol

Please join the Nigeria Army and be posted to Biafra, stop hiding online to beg and force association.

Yorubas are very disgusting set of humans. spits!
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
They are the only tribe that refuse to heed our warning and keep pushing, until we start killing them, they will now move on.

It must be violence or nothing.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
Successful? You think you are successful? Dude, you are nothing but an uncouth tout

ofcourse i dont expect a red light street pr0stitute like u to comprehend wat succes is.
ur own succes lies in d 2500 u make every night..
which is impossible.... LOL.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Yyeske(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call07034780891:
Uwazurike should be beheaded for creating the monster called MASSOB that gave room for splinter groups like IPOB and rest of them. Kanu was with Uwazurike before they had misunderstanding over money and Kanu took off and registered his own group called IPOB. They are all con men. All these nonsense started with an Imo state born Uwazurike(MASSOB).

Right there but IPOB is so hate filled and can kill anyone all because of a fathom Biafra, Igbo bu ofu, don't make it an IMO, Anambra, Abia etc thing please.
Daalu rinne

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Victorvexz:

See what sensible Yorubas have for hypocrites like you parading aimlessly on NL and barely surviving on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos:

"For Lagos State, more than 70% of the manufacturing concerns and major industries in the State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. In contrast, Sir, go to the South East and look at the manufacturing concerns in Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi. Please don't forget those were areas ravaged by civil war a mere forty something years ago. The Igbos have certainly made tremendous progress but the Yoruba nation has regressed. I wish to state that this letter is not meant to whip up primordial considerations or ethnic sentiments but just to put things in proper perspective."
Maj. Gen Adebayo Adeyinka (rtd.)
https://www.nairaland.com/3173893/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Igbo bu ofu..yes but we need to dig to the root of all these hate speeches. Imo state born Uwazurike floated MASSOB in 1999, I know the history. IPOB is a splinter group from MASSOB. For this to end Uwazurike should be beheaded first and his state of origin given the same military treatment Buhari is giving the Northeast and Niger Delta regions.

Yyeske:
Right there but IPOB is so hate filled and can kill anyone all because of a fathom Biafra, Igbo bu ofu, don't make it an IMO, Anambra, Abia etc thing please.
Daalu rinne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 2sexynet: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

[s]IMHO Obiano is just a noise maker wasting more resources on window dressing and media hype than facing governance. Okorocha for example invested his entire security votes into free education, what has Obiano done with his? He pockets the entire funds and still tax his people heavily. How many schools has he built against Okorocha's nearly 400? Any new hospitals under construction? Are workers/pensioners not being owed and what is the minimum wage?

Truth is that Okorocha is one of the outstanding Igbos that has openly shown his willingness to work with other Nigerians of every tribe for the progress of the nation. IPOB and their cohorts seeing him as an ally of the North declared him enemy of Igboland or saboteur and have been busy doing everything possible to incite the public against him but it has not worked till date in Imo State. He remains popular despite the ongoing massive demolitions and reconstruction of the entire Owerri city all at once. A test run of his popularitu will be the elections in Imo State today. Let us keep our lips sealed and await the people's verdict.[/s]

Mr Man, please shut up. Your hate for Anambra will consume you and better not take this offline. I know you pretty well on how you detest anything Anambra and it's no fault of ours if your sickening fat pig you call your governor acts clueless to the detriment of your people.

In all ramification, you are clear definition of the virus, one who curry favour, affecting the current state of Nigeria. You will see white and call it black.

IT'S a bitter pill for you to swallow that your state is not at par with the current momentum of Anambra state... Choke on that and die in it!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
He is just a bitter frustrated old ugly man that still live with her old poor mother in one tiny room in a suburb of PH. His frustration in life is understandable as he cannot point to who is his father even till now.

2sexynet:

Mr Man, please shut up. Your hate for Anambra will consume you and better not take this offline. I know you pretty well on how you detest anything Anambra and it's no fault of ours if your sickening fat pig you call your governor acts clueless to the detriment of your people.

In all ramification, you are clear definition of the virus, one who curry favour, affecting the current state of Nigeria. You will see white and call it black.

IT'S a bitter pill for you to swallow that your state is not at par with the current momentum of Anambra state... Choke on that and die in it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Yyeske(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call07034780891:
Igbo bu ofu..yes but we need to dig to the root of all these hate speeches. Imo state born Uwazurike floated MASSOB in 1999, I know the history. IPOB is a splinter group from MASSOB. For this to end Uwazurike should be beheaded first and his state of origin given the same military treatment Buhari is giving the Northeast and Niger Delta regions.

Chino, you've started again
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 2sexynet: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

ofcourse i dont expect a red light street pr0stitute like u to comprehend wat succes is.
ur own succes lies in d 2500 u make every night..
which is impossible.... LOL.
Lol... dude, I get prik ooo grin grin grin don't let that moniker fool you.

That does not negate the fact that you are a wasted sperm angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am only saying the truth. From time I am a man of truth and nothing can separate me from the truth. I am usually called whenever issues concerning truth is discussed!

Yyeske:
Chino, you've started again
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Yyeske(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Call07034780891:
I am only saying the truth. From time I am a man of truth and nothing can separate me from the truth. I am usually called whenever issues concerning truth is discussed!

Jili nwanyo, nsogbu adiro
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by CSTR12: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Victorvexz:

Igboland is a wasteland? Right? And the rest of Nigeria is paradise.
Imo , enugu, ebonyi are wastelands? Ofcourse, that is what you want.
Yes, i agree it is a wasteland. It can not compare to any civilized place in europe and america or even southern africa.
But thanks for the reminder, we would make it a better place with the right people.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Victorvexz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
CSTR12:
Igboland is a wasteland? Right? And the rest of Nigeria is paradise.
Imo , enugu, ebonyi are wastelands? Ofcourse, that is what you want.
Yes, i agree it is a wasteland. It can not compare to any civilized place in europe and america or even southern africa.
But thanks for the reminder, we would make it a better place with the right people.
Lol, that is what u guys always say, but ur region is a huge flop. No wonder u cry for FG to build ur roads, instead of blaming ur state government. U guys simply don't know what u want. Just keep wishing and hoping. U go Old.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by omenka(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
Make una take am eeeaaaasssyyy ooo!!! Hain!!

The anger flowing in this thread is reaching dangerous levels Oo!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what a statement! Even if I support a seccesion, why not a country for the Igbos alone?
Can't the Igbos stand as a nation without the South South minorities?

One question for you- Does Igbo land start and end in the fulani created SE (we all know calabar is more Eastern than Onitsha according to basic geography textbook)?

Do you also know that even if we agree with you and say 'ok let us agitate for only the 5 fulani carved states as Biafra'
The yoruba dolts and their fulani overlords won't stop killing unarmed youths in the East. They will even claim the SE hates SS and wants them to rot in Nigeria. All these happened during the war, the fall of PH into the hands of these vandals didn't stop them from advancing and killing children in Owerri. Be sensible for once!

If you asking for SE to hate Avengers who are asking for the release of Kanu and causing the fulani-run economy to bleed. Something no non-yoruba can You will wait till you become 400 years old.
You don't have the right to deny anyone to become Biafra. Kanu and IPOB didn't put a gun on anyone's head to become Biafrans, not SE not SS. Go north and enjoy wearing your bukhas!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Living4christ(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and is he lying? The modern Biafra agitation is an Igbotic affair. Bitter Truth
That is because you choose to see it so, and Nigeria government want it to be seen so.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by DrinkWater10: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
IGBOS are Very Intelligent BUT are they smart?
A smart man knows how to apply intelligence to reality.
Listen I respect your opinions, and I am yet undecided about the issue of self determination. But that bolded rhetoric is bad. I mean [size=22pt]VERY BAD[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

EL-RUFAI Describes Variants Of Boko Haram Including One "Sponsored By Christians / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / Attempts Made To Seize Our Seats ― PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.