Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. (1243 Views)

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Gflat: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
I am going to carefully prove to everyone that iamkingzlee is actually very much awear of the fact that iamkingzee the impersonator was/is a member or awon were crew.

Now follow me carefully. The so called iamkingzee was created today around 4pm (obviously because of the contest). Now the major reason behind the moniker's existence is not to tarnish iamkingzlee's image. Not, the major reason for its existence is to actually promote his relevance in this contest cheesy

Stay with me....

Iamkingzlee was asked a question and according to his group "he was typing the answers" lol, let me make it clear guys if you are on a thread, your moniker will be VIEWING that particular thread for the whole period EXCEPT you left already.

I have many screenshots to buttress my claims. Please if the mods will be civil enough to actually let my posts see the break to dawn cheesy

My first revelation are these...

The first two screenshots lasted for about 25 minutes this was the period iamkingzee (the fake account took over) and iamkingzlee the contestants was nowhere to be found

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Kenneth205(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Gflat: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Then few moment later, the suppose contestant reappeared from no where to claim his rightful place after trying to fool us all.

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by zicoraads: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok.
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by LuveU2(f): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Still didnt change anything sweetheart. I am still with King Falconey cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
...and this proves what exactly undecided
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Gflat: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Then the team went of low key waiting for us to fall for it which we did. That was their cue. They started calling the mods meanwhile everyone else had seen the obvious before them. How is that possible?
Instead of them to keep calm and report the are placing blames on others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by BIGkoboko: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
It him or nobody else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by falconey(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Agbero(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
what is going on here?
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Donlino(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
...and you expect us to believe those screenshots were actually from that thread and at that particular time?

Or were you the one assigned to take the screenshots when it was time to execute the plan?...

Una foolish gan!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by obiorathesubtle: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Obiora the subtle.. Present ssaaaah! cheesy
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by blackdeek53: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:
...and you expect us to believe those screenshots were actually from that thread and at that particular time?

Or were you the one assigned to take the screenshots when it was time to execute the plan?...

Una foolish gan!!
Uncle no need to reply the douche. This thread is DOA. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by ipledge10(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
The reason why you are taking screenshots again?
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
nsogbu cheesy
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by WAGAZ: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hmmm
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by obiorathesubtle: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
WAGAZ:
Hmmm
wetin dy smell?
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Donlino(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
blackdeek53:

Uncle no need to reply the douche. This thread is DOA. grin

everybody wan make name shaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by bitchcrafts: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
It's EVERYBODY against AWON WEYREY ... Interesting!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by piperson(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
lol... gflat

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin

Chickens grin
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Sexytemi(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmm....cherlene
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by PeachyP(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
My goodness This contest is like a telenovela,drama grin from the 1st
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by MissMonalisa(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

Una foolish gan!!

I'm telling you, they ain't even intelligent one bit, on the one hand, one of them was using the iamkingzee moniker to impersonate iamkingzlee and on the other hand, the watchcow (op) was asked to take screenshots, as usual... LAME!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by allytinted: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
nt again
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Donlino(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
MissMonalisa:

I'm telling you, they ain't even intelligent one bit, on the one hand, one of them was using the iamkingzee moniker to impersonate iamkingzlee and on the other hand, the watchcow (op) was asked to take screenshots, as usual... LAME!

them don try na
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
piperson:
lol... gflat
Hey,I thought you where banned?
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by piperson(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hey,I thought you where banned?

after the interview they decided to unban me
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
welcome back bro....they also ban me also i was unban a day to my interview also will support u till the final same like u also bro
piperson:

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
piperson:

Kay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) / Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. / Hmmm...whats Happening Here (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.