Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,802 members, 7,959,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. (1245 Views)

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
I actually was gonna play dumb all through, simply because It's totally pointless replying to these things ya'll come up with. But then it beats me so hard to see things like "Your team was behind the alternates bla bla bla.. Did you follow this contest up atall from the first page? I mean, before posts were deleted? Did you see were the impostor replied questions on my behalf and claimed having a big dicķ? For God's sake, What team in it's right senses will go so low to create an account to defame it's contestant? According to you "promote his relevance". Why am i even stressing this? I owe you no explanations, believe whatever it is you want to. You finally got my reply huh? It's the last you'll ever get. Have a goodnight!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by piperson(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Kay.

you lou sultry by the waay

are you from long beach carlifonia?
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Koreslee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Like seriously dis Mr Nairaland is getting more serious and its leading to another issue entirely...
I think dey should just stop dis stuff.
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by piperson(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
welcome back bro....they also ban me also i was unban a day to my interview also will support u till the final same like u also bro

goodluck to you bro
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
some people sha wantu be popular by all means! Abeg who be zflat

1 Like

Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
piperson:

you lou sultry by the waay

are you from long beach carlifonia?
What you know bout California?
....No. Im from Arkansas orginally,live in Texas now though.
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by piperson(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What you know bout California?
....No. Im from Arkansas orginally,live in Texas now though.

Oh. that's nice

I got friends over there at H-town
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2016
piperson:

Oh. that's nice

I got friends over there at H-town
Houston,Texas. What they down here for? School ,I'm guessing.
Re: This Thread Proves Everything That Went Down In Just Concluded Interview. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Attention seekers everywhere cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me,myself And I! A Picture Story / / Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.