Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,300 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) (1272 Views)

Ladies, The Smart Or The Hardworking Guy / Nairalanders Girls Are Very Stingy People. / My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by Kingdre(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Is he smart or stingy?

Re: His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by Nkemdilim2014(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2016
I love the guy. Just to teach those bitches some hard lessons
Re: His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2016
That guy is a role model grin , No one wants to spend foolishly in this hash economy.
Re: His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2016
I like this guy grin
Re: His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by virud: 1:43am On Jul 23, 2016
I consider the girls attitude as disrespectful and desperate. You dont bring your friends without your partners express consent. It has nothing to do with being stingy or mean. If you want to host a party, you simply say so.
Re: His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by Lazio92(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Please guys stop calling d ladies bitches...
Re: His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by Kingdre(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Me love the guy oo
Re: His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) by Kenneth205(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Kingdre:
Me love the guy oo

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

- This Lady Decided To Play ‘big Girl’ To Wizkid’s Recent Show In New York. / PLS Advice Me / Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.