Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians (29070 Views)

Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky / Nigeria's Conquistadors By Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky / Enough Is Enough By Muhammad Ibraheem Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by Coolgent(m): 1:17am On Jul 24, 2016
tit:
buhari hate nigeria
buhari hate zakzakky because zakzakky is hausa and most of his folloower is hausawa
Bullshit, i prayed u encounter shiite member someday.
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by Coolgent(m): 1:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Who ever watched the famous video of NA & shiites encounter in Nigeria will no doubt believe that shiites and bokoharams are two dangerous sects in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by AnusOdourInhaler: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2016
shehu313:

You have the Niger delta avengers, why have you not dealt with them? They prevented your president visiting port harcourt. He cowardly cancelled his trip. They did not only block his road (like it was done to Buratai and he used it as excuse to massacre unarmed Nigerians), but they blocked his airspace and also road. He cancelled his trip by air. He was threatened with death and you could do nothing because it wasn't boko haram mercenaries, who were used and dumped by politicians that you're facing. If the Shia take up arms, you will regret your life. And mind you, the Shia are wise. When they take up arms, run! You are finished!!!! You can't win against them and they don't take up arms as last resort if not sure of crushing you. Keep pushing unarmed innocent Shia to the wall and keep opening your forty mouth in boast. When you can tread the path of peace, you are creating trouble and asking innocent Nigerians to take up arms. Keep your dirty acts up and you will get your wish one day. The problem is tyrants do not learn from each other's mistakes. Zakzaky is a non-violent person. And it is his peaceful personality that has made sure his followers not to react even slightly and even when provoked and pushed to the wall to defend themselves. The only terror group here is your sectarian Nigerian army. Go fight against it and cleanse it of Wahhabi terrorists. It's not peaceful and unarmed Nigerians treading the path of peace that are terrorists. You speak commandingly with "we" yet you sound like an illiterate, the same description a judge used to fees robe Buratai, the chief of terror staff. You must be an illiterate soldier supporting terror and massacre against Nigerians. May your end be terrible.

At least the Niger Delta avengers are on top of valuable resources that is controlling the the nation's economic activity, so we pampered them, moreover, the are not planning revolution like some group of terrorist! The president avoided collateral damage. The terrorists that blocked the road are good for nothing, so their stupid activities were dealt with accordingly..
Continue beating your rusty chest, we are not afraid of anybody, when you're ready, just bring it on.. No long talk..
Whether I'm illiterate or not is none of your business.. Your business is to continue sleeping with different women under contract marriage term..

May your end be good.

Edit : Stop talking like the shytes are peaceful group, I knew a lot of them and even live among them.. Mr man, you people are violent, you're are just contained, that's why you laid low... "When will Zazakky occupy Nigeria? ", "The Nigerian army are nothing but cowards, we'll deal with them when the time of revolution comes ", Terroristic driven songs like" Yen bura ku dokamin, nayi yabon walliyillah ". Zaria terroristic attack is still fresh in our memories, where they were contained by helicopter, and Sokoto incident as well... Just shut it, be a law abiding citizen and live in peace, rebel the government and be dealt with, is that Easy.?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by shehu313: 2:23am On Jul 24, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

At least the Niger Delta avengers are on top of valuable resources that is controlling the the nation's economic activity, so we pampered them, moreover, the are not planning revolution like some group of terrorist! The president avoided collateral damage. The terrorists that blocked the road are good for nothing, so their stupid activities were dealt with accordingly..
Continue beating your rusty chest, we are not afraid of anybody, when you're ready, just bring it on.. No long talk..
Whether I'm illiterate or not is none of your business.. Your business is to continue sleeping with different women under contract marriage term..

May your end be good.

Edit : Stop talking like the shytes are peaceful group, I knew a lot of them and even live among them.. Mr man, you people are violent, you're are just contained, that's why you laid low... "When will Zazakky occupy Nigeria? ", "The Nigerian army are nothing but cowards, we'll deal with them when the time of revolution comes ", Terroristic driven songs like" Yen bura ku dokamin, nayi yabon walliyillah ". Zaria terroristic attack is still fresh in our memories, where they were contained by helicopter, and Sokoto incident as well... Just shut it, be a law abiding citizen and live in peace, rebel the government and be dealt with, is that Easy.?

Until you can provide a credible source that IMN members have killed anyone, you're a twisted liar. None is more violent than Sunnis. But because they are majority, they must dictate as you said. Nigeria is not a Sunni state. And none would wish for that. Likewise their dictation to Christians. Your claim that Shia are violent is based on your prejudice and sectarian perception and being a perverted Sunni. I wonder how can a Sunni point finger that Shia are violent. Unbelievable!!! No conscience and no shame indeed. And if you're Christian, you must apparently be a loyal Sunni slave. You said you pamper militants because of their oil wealth. So you're implicitly admitting of stealing their resources and giving credence to their claims and demands. You support and justify oppression and injustice. Look at your perverted username. Are you a sane person? When has an army become a law enforcement body and I'm a supposed democratic dispensation.

You can argue all you want. The kangaroo commission set up by el rufai has indicted a Yoruba army general for the Zaria massacre. According to the judicial commission of inquiry, general adeniyi oyebade did not follow chain of command and acted on his own. You are here justifying bloodshed against innocent people in their hundreds, while your army has given up on a rogue general; or rather a scapegoat to save buhari's and Buratai's a**. There is no escape from justice. Keep the sectarian flame of ignorance burning in your heart. It won't make difference. You can get paid for misleading people on nairaland and using different usernames to post rubbish. You can't stop humanity and you cannot hide the truth from sane people. They will decipher the truth from falsehood.

You can make all the claims you like. The fact remains that massacre has been committed. Buratai and Buhari must go to the ICC at The Hague.

You do not act like wild beasts because your road was blocked. Nothing justifies killing hundreds at four different locations, away from the road incident where protesters were already killed.

Nigeria is a secular state. People have right to freely worship. You can't go back to before the 80s. You can't expunge beliefs from people's minds. What they believe is in their heart and there are millions of Shia in Nigeria , including those who do not belong to Zakzaky's IMN. You do not as a terrorist government when a citizen is not law abiding assuming your claims are correct.

You should continue inhaling what you like. Your thinking is perverted. Terrorists vindicator.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by KingsJohnson(m): 3:22am On Jul 24, 2016
lovedatruth:
One can only fall cheapishly to dis write-up, if u read only with ur mind n not ur BRAIN. Whr was he wen his father was forming a govt within a Govt? Whr was he wen his father followers were beating the chest of Army Generals? Whr was he wen his father folllowers Were carrying Arms against the Nation's Army? At a time d army ar fighting deadly war with the bokoharam, one useless group was springing up again in d same region. For me, I supported the army on dis clearance of religious extremiists. We dontwant anoda bokoharam to spring up.

Some are just coward even behind their own keyboard, so u are justifying dis genocide becus it is coming from d Nigerian army. Is alright my dear, cus i trust Karma for it never fails, ur own family wil soon be next for dis injustice and brutality of dis Nigerian armed forces and we all wil commend their great effort for descending on ur family, just sooner dan u fink

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by XaintJoel20: 3:36am On Jul 24, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

This is it.. The Shiite are terrible.. They don't recognized the Nigerian government, and they want to cause revolution in Nigeria like they did in Iran.. Well, we are watching, what happened in Sokoto is likely to happen again... The Southerners supporting them , don't really know who they are... Time will tell.
Sokoto When?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by BraniacX(m): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2016
shehu313:

You have the Niger delta avengers, why have you not dealt with them? They prevented your president visiting port harcourt. He cowardly cancelled his trip. They did not only block his road (like it was done to Buratai and he used it as excuse to massacre unarmed Nigerians), but they blocked his airspace and also road. He cancelled his trip by air. He was threatened with death and you could do nothing because it wasn't boko haram mercenaries, who were used and dumped by politicians that you're facing. If the Shia take up arms, you will regret your life. And mind you, the Shia are wise. When they take up arms, run! You are finished!!!! You can't win against them and they don't take up arms as last resort if not sure of crushing you. Keep pushing unarmed innocent Shia to the wall and keep opening your forty mouth in boast. When you can tread the path of peace, you are creating trouble and asking innocent Nigerians to take up arms. Keep your dirty acts up and you will get your wish one day. The problem is tyrants do not learn from each other's mistakes. Zakzaky is a non-violent person. And it is his peaceful personality that has made sure his followers not to react even slightly and even when provoked and pushed to the wall to defend themselves. The only terror group here is your sectarian Nigerian army. Go fight against it and cleanse it of Wahhabi terrorists. It's not peaceful and unarmed Nigerians treading the path of peace that are terrorists. You speak commandingly with "we" yet you sound like an illiterate, the same description a judge used to fees robe Buratai, the chief of terror staff. You must be an illiterate soldier supporting terror and massacre against Nigerians. May your end be terrible.

Amen! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by BraniacX(m): 3:45am On Jul 24, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

May your end be good.

Who's "we" that is pampering a certain "them"?

May thunder descend on you and your filthy unwashed dan-fodiod ancestors b@stard! angry

Look at this inbred asswipe forming boss over my people as if you would dare face me down in a dark alley alone even with a gun in your hand? If you can, i await your indication of interest dunghill rat!
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by nbright: 3:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Idiot, shey your papa follow curse Jonathan? Make him enjoy the dullardeen cell
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by FuckTheMod: 4:19am On Jul 24, 2016
[s]
lovedatruth:
One can only fall cheapishly to dis write-up, if u read only with ur mind n not ur BRAIN. Whr was he wen his father was forming a govt within a Govt? Whr was he wen his father followers were beating the chest of Army Generals? Whr was he wen his father folllowers Were carrying Arms against the Nation's Army? At a time d army ar fighting deadly war with the bokoharam, one useless group was springing up again in d same region. For me, I supported the army on dis clearance of religious extremiists. We dontwant anoda bokoharam to spring up.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by FuckTheMod: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
]

You are obviously a Muslim...

Christians I know could never surport the murder of innocent citizens. .
Mumu

Christians are far worse

Ask Adolf hitler
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by Ndeewonu: 4:46am On Jul 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
]

Not necessarily Muslim, but he must be APC!

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by sunshine1974(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2016
lovedatruth:
like seriously I dont know where u learnt ur lying skills from......i doubt if u were talking about the same video released by the Nigerian army......where did u see arms? I am a christian and from the south, Oga what the Nigerian army did is really bad, u are talking about curbing terrorism, dis action will only worsen it......u cant explain any reason behind going to kill people in their sleep, women, children, girls in their thousands. Also, unlawful detention of citizens is the height of impunity orchestrated by this govt. It's a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by Murry05(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Some ppl are illetrates, who told u that the IMN use to cast vote? they want to form their own govt, how can they vote anyone?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by ancientbanana: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
]

abegi no Muslim is innocent including buhari. Abi u don c Muslim wey him Name Na innocent? Lol

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by henrynick(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Izontubo:
I hope the mods can ban this fool.... angry

What gives our army the right to kill as much as over 200 people and BuryING them...something must be wrong with you...

angry

Who and who has elzachys men killed...who....where they terrorists?...what ever happened to arresting them...so all our army knows is to carry out genocide....rubbish you

Can you just stop being stupid who allow all this kids up in here do you even know who the shi ite Muslims are....we never finish with book haram and dey spring up what do you expect the military to do.....We Africans are stubborn and don't reason....so we need iron hands to rules use so stop being on sentimental bag of shit ...you mustn't quote you know.
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by lagosrd: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2016
shehu313:
Passionate Letter From Zakzaky's Oldest And Only Surviving Son To Nigerians

Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/22/enough-enough-letter-mohammed-zakzaky-son-shiite-leader-ibrahim-zakzaky

Son dont bother yourself too much. Don't even go their again. This tenure will end one day. Kill people secretly and bury them? Haas this not o ly babaric its the height of man inhumanity to man. I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by lagosrd: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2016
henrynick:

Can you just stop being stupid who allow all this kids up in here do you even know who the shi ite Muslims are....we never finish with book haram and dey spring up what do you expect the military to do.....We Africans are stubborn and don't reason....so we need iron hands to rules use so stop being on sentimental bag of shit ...you mustn't quote you know.

Of since when have they been practicing their religion?.
How many people have they killed?
Dont most Moslems do exactly what you claim they did too even Christians. They occupy the government roads and bring Frsc staff to control traffic beyond them. Like it or not . Are you aware that is pure genocide. Uno know anything yet calling people kids
I wonder when extra judicial killing has now been a fight against corruption and terrorism. Or were you in Somalia when some capture BOKO haram members were released recently?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by lagosrd: 6:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Murry05:
Some ppl are illetrates, who told u that the IMN use to cast vote? they want to form their own govt, how can they vote anyone?

When how and where have they declared a govt for them self. "the dont vote" how many people vote in Nigeria answer now.
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by lailo: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2016
This guy's write-up will worsen d case bcs DSS and Army will read it and become more hostile.I just pity his parents.
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by lagosrd: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2016
BRUTALITY OF BURANTAI
SEASON II
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by lagosrd: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2016
lailo:
This guy's write-up will worsen d case bcs DSS and Army will read it and become more hostile.I just pity his parents.

Of what use is a life of a person whose parents were maltreated as terrorists mad siblings killed in Cold blood.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by nefertitiram: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Please help me clarify...

Shia Muslims pay homage to Iran
Sunni Muslims pay homage to Saudi

We all live in Nigeria, what is our business with these foreign sects?

I thought Christians were confused, but now I know better, at least we all pay homage to Jerusalem.

All of us are Nigerians first, before our tribe or religion. The only fight we are required to fight is for our NATION, not some sect, religion or tribe.

We are only allowed to take up arms when there is a threat to our Sovereignty as a country. Under any other circumstance, you are a terrorist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2016
shehu313:

Until you can provide a credible source that IMN members have killed anyone, you're a twisted liar. None is more violent than Sunnis. But because they are majority, they must dictate as you said. Nigeria is not a Sunni state. And none would wish for that. Likewise their dictation to Christians. Your claim that Shia are violent is based on your prejudice and sectarian perception and being a perverted Sunni. I wonder how can a Sunni point finger that Shia are violent. Unbelievable!!! No conscience and no shame indeed. And if you're Christian, you must apparently be a loyal Sunni slave. You said you pamper militants because of their oil wealth. So you're implicitly admitting of stealing their resources and giving credence to their claims and demands. You support and justify oppression and injustice. Look at your perverted username. Are you a sane person? When has an army become a law enforcement body and I'm a supposed democratic dispensation.

You can argue all you want. The kangaroo commission set up by el rufai has indicted a Yoruba army general for the Zaria massacre. According to the judicial commission of inquiry, general adeniyi oyebade did not follow chain of command and acted on his own. You are here justifying bloodshed against innocent people in their hundreds, while your army has given up on a rogue general; or rather a scapegoat to save buhari's and Buratai's a**. There is no escape from justice. Keep the sectarian flame of ignorance burning in your heart. It won't make difference. You can get paid for misleading people on nairaland and using different usernames to post rubbish. You can't stop humanity and you cannot hide the truth from sane people. They will decipher the truth from falsehood.

You can make all the claims you like. The fact remains that massacre has been committed. Buratai and Buhari must go to the ICC at The Hague.

You do not act like wild beasts because your road was blocked. Nothing justifies killing hundreds at four different locations, away from the road incident where protesters were already killed.

Nigeria is a secular state. People have right to freely worship. You can't go back to before the 80s. You can't expunge beliefs from people's minds. What they believe is in their heart and there are millions of Shia in Nigeria , including those who do not belong to Zakzaky's IMN. You do not as a terrorist government when a citizen is not law abiding assuming your claims are correct.

You should continue inhaling what you like. Your thinking is perverted. Terrorists vindicator.
First of all, provide credible information about those who killed a man in Kaduna are Sunni or you're a cretinous fucktarddd..
That being said, the Sunni are the majority in Nigeria, so they dictate what happen, they were been dictating before Mutu'a people showed their ugly faces.. Nigeria, or should I say, Northern Nigeria is a sunni state/region, as you hate to admit, because, before the 80s, non of the shytes is here .. So your coming doesn't change a thang.. Obey constituted authority, or be dealt with...
There's nothing like sectarian hate or prejudice, as far as we're concerned, shytes are terrorist, they are not part of the religion they claimed to be.. So you're just treated as a terrorist that you are!
We pamper militants because of Nigeria oil wealth, nobody is stealing anything from anybody, this is how the system was setup even before you started having contract marriage in Nigeria.
Stop attacking my person, is a dickk move, my lifestyle or anything I do is none of your business, focus your energy on sleepin with different women under the pretends of Mutu'a, abusing the prophet's wives and his companions.
The army became law enforcement officers when some rag-tag terrorist were feeling fly, blocking the COAS passage. The chief was even begging them, but they refused to clear the road.. Next time, try it again!
Save Buhari's ass? You must be kidding me, just try it again and see if his ass was saved the other time..
I think you are the one that needs to keep the flame burning in your heart, you need it for your evil intention against Nigeria.. Just because you're Paid to post here doesn't mean everybody is like you, why are you having such feelings in the first place, guilty?
You can continue to spread falsehood as well, but your evil plan against Nigeria will be resisted.. Iran slave!
Just drag Buhari, Buratai and Nasir to ICC already, stop making noise, but wait! You shytes run your parallel government here is Nigeria, so I see no reason to blame unrecognized government running the country..
You don't act like a fool by blocking the passage of COAS of the federal Republic of Nigeria, and even refused to understand things with them..
Nigeria is secular state, cool, but any terrorist group that does not respect the constituted authority that made Nigeria a secular state, and even provided him the right to religion will be dealt with, the shytes wants to overthrow the same set of documents that gave them right, so that they can enforce their shittyy religion on us... We are watching!
Tell that to Houthis terrorist too, they cannot bring back Yemen before it's a republic.. Just see yourself, you're just contradicting yourself..
There are more millions non shytes in Nigeria as well, so just shut it, you're not special..

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by luluosas(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2016
So sorry Ibraheem, I feel your pain. But just want to ask: Who are those standing for the people Islamic Boko Haram terrorists massacred for no reason?
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by repogirl(f): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Just another day in this hot crappy mess called a country.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by saaedlee: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2016
lovedatruth:
As long as his incarceration is for the peace of this country... I support the service to keep him behind bars till sense returns to him... You cannot fight the institution called government, I will do same if I were in charge of the ops
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by nellyelitz(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
]

who didn't know

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by Kentvilla: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=PigMeat post=47802183]i did not bother to read the long epistle joor! I am a 5%er and doesnt have any solution to give to the 95%ers. Enjoy your change![Am also a 5%ter but for heavens sake we are all humans. I was moved to tears reading this post. This is the height of man's inhumanity to man. Even animals don't deserve this kind of maltreatment,kill my loved ones and still mock me by incarcerating my parents,hell no. Si vis pacem para bellum. Seems the only language this Zoo understands is violence,and according to you, you can't stand the sight of killing humans. Take heart my brother, Allah knows best and he alone can fight your battle.]
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by fF01(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2016
spidey77:

don't forget that d killing of boko haram leader is what has escalated into what we have today....
no b lie.
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by Bgorgeous: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner, karma
Re: Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians by krak101(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Izontubo:
I hope the mods can ban this fool.... angry

What gives our army the right to kill as much as over 200 people and BuryING them...something must be wrong with you...

angry

Who and who has elzachys men killed...who....where they terrorists?...what ever happened to arresting them...so all our army knows is to carry out genocide....rubbish you
You're the bat that needs to be banned... You're insulting somebody who just made common sensible deductions.
1. Peaceful protest is allowed but not "barricading" roads thereby denying other citizens their rights of freedom of movement.
2. You're allowed the use of placards,loudspeakers and other legitimate means for your protests. What concerns protests with weapons
3. Who authorised El zakzaky and his cohorts to form a government within a government And instead of calling The Presidents hotline to lay his complaints he instead called his Iranian masters. That further proves his allegiance to a foreign master.
4. Ask the residents of Zaria what life with elzakzaky and his cohorts was like. Rules of engagement tells you that once you pick up arms... You're qualified as an enemy combatant. So if you must protest... Ensure that all persons are legit otherwise when it starts raining there won't be any exceptions.
Enough of the schooling. You're making me talk too much already. Go to YouTube and see for yourself all the facts the person you attacked stated. Good day grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Commissions Cars For Sanitation & Water Project (Photos) / Senate: Olujimi Takes Over Akpabio’s Seat / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.