Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State (23759 Views)

Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Nbote(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

No prob! Av a nice day and good morning. Leave those people. When buhari is finished with them they will locate their senses.
Top of the morning to U too and a luvly day ahead

1 Like

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Trut(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Guy why quote me along wiv zombies, don't ever do that again. I take that personal. Did u read my post. If u didn't, pls take time to read again.

They're not only ZOMBIES, they're are BINGOS as well grin

6 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by babdap: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by stepo707: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2016
It's obvious we are not one in this country.Since the hausas understand themselves let them just be on their own and we southerners be on our own.

1 Like

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Deyemiola(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2016
What is the current situation?
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by omenka(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
You had my pity and support until you wrote this nonsense

Because it's their people involved, yet you are forming graduate / corper?

In your mind all of Nigerian army is only the hausa people?

I wonder if it was ibo officers that were involved in zaria massacre

Don't mind the idiots. When it suits them, they play the ethnic card to whip up sentiments. Let her tell us if shiites are igbos.

These corpers from Uganda do nothing but carry their hate in their belly to propagate same wherever they send them to serve- imagine this one sent to Benue- must have been trying to infect my people with the hate virus.

She says when a Hausa man in involved in stuff like this and other tribesmen come around, they don't care to find out what the problem is before taking sides- pray tell, do igbos even spare a split second to do same before jumping in the ring to support their "blother"??

Bloody hypocrites.

And because some touts took the law into their hands and wasted 4hrs of her "precious" time, it means "the country has failed"!

What a twisted way of thinking.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by eph12(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

You are one of Nigeria's problem. Police shot at a truck driver which lead to a protest by fellow truck drivers and all you could deduce was his ethnic group. As a youth corper you are meant to sweep aside that mentality and integrate with other Nigerians for more cultural understanding. What if the driver shot was from your own ethnic group or even happens to be your blood relative? Change from tribalism for good.
Where did you see that the driver was shot at?

3 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
beautycrush24:

what is dis one saying? Did i mention shooting anyone? Or u don't understand english?

U are d major problem of Nigeria. People like u who refuse to accept the fact that tribal war exists everywhere. How can we solve a problem when we have failed to acknowledge first that its a problem?

Wake up from your slumber. You're not here presently. So you have no idea what's happening. It's not a hidden fact that when an hausa man is in a fight, his 'brothers' come to his aid by fighting off d others regardless of whether he is d one at fault.

So mr 'know it all'.....i'm not a duns. I know exactly what i'm saying.
I give up. The nysc scheme is not sufficient to cure you of your ethnic bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by eph12(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2016
I am always ashamed of my country. It's that bad.
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by sexychocho(f): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa ooooooo
I just dislike dis HAUSA people coz of dis their animalistic behaviour

But we av some reasonable educated ones sha

Anyway God will take control

3 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Iceberg3: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

You are one of Nigeria's problem. Police shot at a truck driver which lead to a protest by fellow truck drivers and all you could deduce was his ethnic group. As a youth corper you are meant to sweep aside that mentality and integrate with other Nigerians for more cultural understanding. What if the driver shot was from your own ethnic group or even happens to be your blood relative? Change from tribalism for good.

you oughtta've gone wake up those six corpers that died in the north during and after '11 general elections which gej won and tell them the thrash above..
National integration and the next moment you are dead....only in the north..you preach and the next moment you are dead... An old market woman had an arguement in the market and the next moment she was dead...only in the north and here u are talking about national intergration..
Times up already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2016
If I hear 'one naijeria'

Only a f00l will claim not to know what happens in the shithole of a country.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by solid3(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria is gradually becoming a lawless nation where the people take the law into their hands and nothing will happen.

Even a "distinguished" senator threaten to take the law into his hands by beating up a fellow senator and even impregnate her and nothing will happen.

Sadly, is this the change we voted for?
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Rayfield: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
I think we've heard and experience enough of the challenges and problems bothering our beloved nation. We all know they are enormous. But you and I can be different by working/changing our Attitude, Character and our perceptions of life.
Be the Change and Difference in your home, school, office, workshop, church, mosque and your world.
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

Aturu

5 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Iceberg3: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I give up. The nysc scheme is not sufficient to cure you of your ethnic bigotry.

you are only trying in vain and sweating in the pants profusely to whip up whatever sentiments..u have got nothing reasonable to argue about or say so thanx for giving up and pls, do read comments only.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by salam8528: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
beautycrush24:

what is dis one saying? Did i mention shooting anyone? Or u don't understand english?

U are d major problem of Nigeria. People like u who refuse to accept the fact that tribal war exists everywhere. How can we solve a problem when we have failed to acknowledge first that its a problem?

Wake up from your slumber. You're not here presently. So you have no idea what's happening. It's not a hidden fact that when an hausa man is in a fight, his 'brothers' come to his aid by fighting off d others regardless of whether he is d one at fault.

So mr 'know it all'.....i'm not a duns. I know exactly what i'm saying.
as he earlier said u r 1 of d problem of d country most u say d police could not do anything because he's 1 of dere own. talk lyk a student not lyk d touts u claimed blocked d road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by AngelAhnie(f): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Go and sleep niccur. If it was another tribe man, quote me anywhere. The police and Nigerian army would av come for his head in just a matter of minutes. Tell me where in d south u av seen such, cos police shot ur tire, u block road. Wen no be say the police shoot you. Who born u well to block road. This one the police head came and saw the hausa boys and left, army is no where to be found.
And this is the root of corruption- double morality. Where a section of people in a country are been treated differently from another section. U may feign ignorance to it. But that is the truth. Except u av not stayed in both part of the divide-(North and South).

And I ask u again, tell me who will born someone from the south well to blockroad cos they shot his tire.

People supporting this tribalism by the government to put d north ahead of the south. Will face their doom one day.

Quote me anywhere.
well said, this is also the reason the Hausa kills at will. Killing whoever cross their part knowing they can't be arrested or punished for their crime in their land. That driver can't try such in the South.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by 2sexynet: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
beautycrush24:

It's not a hidden fact that when an hausa man is in a fight, his 'brothers' come to his aid by fighting off d others regardless of whether he is d one at fault.
The emboldened is what I just love about the North. Their UNITY is UNMATCHED by ANY region in the country. I know they mostly use it for evil, but what if the South can do same, what do you think will be our fate?

1 Like

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by salam8528: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2016
dnawah:
by they fruits,u shall know them.i don think she is,she is just expressing herself.
uvr baised tell him d truth read his statement properly and u will understand him well
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Iceberg3: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2016
freecocoa:
If I hear 'one naijeria'
Only a f00l will claim not to know what happens in the shithole of a country.
Nonsense.
baby come with me,lets plan together n move to europe...cool
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Owliver(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

shot a truck driver or his tire? did you care to know the reason? you fool.

same thing happened last Monday when I was traveling to illorin along ogbomosho road. same Hausa idiot blocked the road with trailer cos he was angry.

and other Hausas brought out mat and kettle washing their dicks and slamming their heads against the road.

what if it had been a southerner blocking the road? where have you seen a southerner doing such.

you fool

4 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Nezero(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Why can't police handcuff the guy, and someone should Park the trailer well.

I hope everything is fine now sha
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
Don't mind the idiots. When it suits them, they play the ethnic card to whip up sentiments. Let her tell us if shiites are igbos.

These corpers from Uganda do nothing but carry their hate in their belly to propagate same wherever they send them to serve- imagine this one sent to Benue- must have been trying to infect my people with the hate virus.

She says when a Hausa man in involved in stuff like this and other tribesmen come around, they don't care to find out what the problem is before taking sides- pray tell, do igbos even spare a split second to do same before jumping in the ring to support their "blother"??

Bloody hypocrites.

And because some touts took the law into their hands and wasted 4hrs of her "precious" time, it means "the country has failed"!

What a twisted way of thinking.

Where was the police and the army for those 4hrs?

This country has always been a failure, can you point us to one thing that is working well in this country.

We all know that the police and army rarely act when an hausa/fulani man is involved in clashes, is common knowledge in Nigeria and leaving in denial wont make it go away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2016
OP, thank heavens you are safe now. You'd do well to ignore the trolls discrediting your story cos they want to sound " politically correct and living in la la land"

We realistic Nigerians understand your story and you are absolutely right ;This can only happen cos it's "their brothers "

One Nigeria my foot!

5 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Meteeeeew, North again, na dem,serving in jos was an eye opener for me,if not for those kind Christian soldiers, we would have been roasted meat in.the hands of those barbaric maloos, they have more animals among them than sane people meteeeeew

1 Like

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by bonechamberlain(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Guy why quote me along wiv zombies, don't ever do that again. I take that personal. Did u read my post. If u didn't, pls take time to read again.
grin grin
Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by unongu(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
beautycrush24:
It's 01:01am and here I am stuck in the road looking really worn out in my khaki all in the name of obeying the clarion's call.

I have never seen a country as lawless as Nigeria.

I'm on my way from makurdi to abuja and got to a certain place at Lafia at about 9:43pm to meet a standstill. After further enquiry, we learnt that this standstill was caused by one uneducated trailer driver who had an encounter with the police and had his tyre bursted.

In vengeance, he parked his trailer across the road and declared a roadblock. His fellow 'hausa' people from nowhere joined him and blocked the road further with their vehicles.

We've been here for over 3hours and nothing has been done about it. The police has come and gone, the area commander has come and gone and still NOTHING!

When will our people grow? When will our country become a place to be proud of?

I sit here and all i can do is shake my head. I weep for this failed nation.

For those of you wondering why i didnt include pictures, there are some hoodlums here with knives and some other dangerous weapons looking for who to devour. I'm sure the sight of someone taking pictures would fire up their anger and i'm not ready to be the first casualty recorded here tonight.

Pray for Nigeria and pray for her people!
These drug addicts of trailer drivers are a pain in the a$$ and a threat to unity and national cohesion. Exactly by this time last Saturday, I got stuck for well over 4hrs at the same Lafia-Makurdi road when the trailer drivers blocked the Trunk A federal road in solidarity for a fellow truck driver that was battered by youths of a village settlement after a fracas. I will just say, it wasn't funny.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by AnanseK(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
The fracas between commercial drivers and police happen regularly in lagos and in all parts of Nigeria , why is the OP Nbote desperate in making it look like a tribal issue, must you Nigerians always hate ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State by Themandator: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
beautycrush24:

the current situation is that we're still on standstill by one fool.

People are there pleading with the idiots and they still insist that nobody is moving an inch.

Are there no armies in this region? Or they dont want to come out cos its 'their people' that are involved?

Army to clear trucks or shoot them as terrorist? When the governor puts a call through to the commissioner of police a new tyre will be delivered to the driver... It has happened in Ebonyi some years back.

One of those tyres goes for over 70k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full December Salary / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / Ngige: N50,000 NYSC Monthly Allowance Increase Is False. No Increment Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.