Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ambode I Will Transform Lagos In The Next Six Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode I Will Transform Lagos In The Next Six Months (397 Views)

Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" / PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar / We Will Transform Yaba To Major Technology Hub - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ambode I Will Transform Lagos In The Next Six Months by edunwablog: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2016
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, on Friday reiterated commitment to the actualisation
of the various initiatives put in place by his administration.
Ambode said the initiatives were meant to engender life better and more prosperity to the people, just as he assured that the state would witness massive transformation in critical sectors in the next six months.
Speaking in Badagry at the opening session of a two-day retreat organised by the state government for members of the state executive council and body of permanent secretaries, the governor said creating value for the people remained top priority of his administration.According to him, the state government is ready to partner with willing individuals and corporate organisations towards achieving the goals.
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/ambode-i-will-transform-lagos-in-next.html?m=1

Re: Ambode I Will Transform Lagos In The Next Six Months by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2016

(1)

INEC Declares Imo North Rerun Election Inconclusive / Catholic Church:priest Killed After Being Taken Hostage In French Church / Oyo Nlc,it Should Have Been Salary Alert Before Resumption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.