Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489435 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Jsaviour(f): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
nice story u hv here dear. more ideas to u so that u will give us more sweet updates. but some people sha know how to be annoying; must u quote d whole story to just send a comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by MissRelly: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
gud evening evrybody&u fiyah,una wicked o so update cum online nobody call me infact i don vex, abeg fiyah update now am growing impatient,infernorblaze cum o there is story,fiyah welldone u are good

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nwiboko26(f): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hehehe.time don reach wey jo go retire from tobi.her tenure don expire.nice one fiiiiiyaaaaahhh.please am always looking forward to ur update.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Gabbyraze(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Swell,I like the internal monologue u always use and also the way u end conversations,u have a great gift...thanks for sharing with us

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by holufunmie(f): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
wat is Jo looking for again, ,abeg make she free the guy jare,,,, thumbs up fiyah,,,expecting more updates from u

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by pholaryemmie(f): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
all of una wey dey quote,pls stop its too much

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ebikz2cute(f): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thumbs up @Fiyah. Great Story. #LoveTORI

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cirphrank:
Fiyah

I don't know if it will interest you but I'd love to have your stories on my blog.

Quote me with your reply.

That would be nice and thanks
Re: Silent Seduction by Fijumokesayo(f): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jo is there to cause trouble! Hian, that girl should leave Tobi alone abeg.... Thanks Fiyah, hope to read another episode soon.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
dat moment wen ur crush says hi nd u re like hav moved on why do u hav to kom spoil dis moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by JohnAdeDavid(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Who is in the garden a beautiful writer...Fiyah weldone dear now lets see how Tobi will explain Tori to Joannah

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by olatex25(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Weldone...
Re: Silent Seduction by honourable356(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don't know who the lady is. But i wish I knew her personally. The lady is good.. I mean her story is good, so good ignoring the little error here and there. It Seem like reality that I am tempted to ask if this is purely from the writers' imagination or someone true life story.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by rosalieene(f): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jo is really friend zoning Tobi and she wouldn't just let him be.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Cirphrank(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
fiyah:

That would be nice and thanks
www.betayarn.com.ng

It'll be live soon.
Re: Silent Seduction by LarrySun(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
fiyah:

It was a hectic day and it was her first time in Lagos Cliché. Rather use: The rigour of the long journey to Lagos had had its effect on her, a condition made worse by the fact that this was her first time of coming to this populated city. Toriola stepped down from the cab she boarded at the car park to the address James gave her She managed to disembark from the bus she had boarded from the car-park; she was heading to the address James had given to her prior her departure. She doesn't have much stuffs to unload She had only a few belongings to take out of the vehicle, and somehow, she found herself thanking her stars as she offloaded her things from the car. If she had left with more than the loads she carried, the stress of her journey might have tripled. fortunately, she had only a black luggage that contained some of her clothes and some documents. Apart from the luggage, she also had a polythene bag that housed only the few pairs of shoes she had.

After getting her stuffs down from the trunk of the car she paid the driver the agreed pay Passive expression. She paid the driver the negotiated amount as soon as she had all her loads off the booth of the car..

'HelloKindly insert a comma here' The driver of the cab called back as she had her back turned in an attempt to carry her load The driver called as she was about to leave with her loads.

'You forgot your phoneKindly insert a comma here' He said Kindly insert a comma here handing her a black iphone iPhone which Tori was quite sure wasn't hers but her response was caught between coughing out the dust left behind by the cab.

Great.

Her first time in Lagos has had to be with a phone belonging to God-knows-who in a God-knows-where part of the city. That being one of the least worries she has the least of her worries, Tori tried calling James once again Kindly insert a comma here murmuring a silent prayer as she did.

Her heart had raced a mile when she tried calling his number this evening and her call got disconnected each time. It wasn't like she knows knew anyone else here Kindly insert a comma here so where the hell was she supposed to stay the night spend the night, considering the fact that it was already past her bedtime?

With a frustrated sigh which followed the beep sound she heard to signal a disconnected call, Toriola paced in panic and restlessness. She had heard so much about this place regarding serial killers, robbers and serial rapists too Kindly delete the word.

She was freaking out Kindly insert a semicolon here thinking about all the terrible things that could happen to her if she stayed another minute on this lonely street. She noticed there wasn't even an insect passing through and the narrow road was surrounded by tall trees, shrubs and grasses.

Anything could be lurking behind those tress. She looked around checking if anyone was coming and somehow she was glad no one was coming but at the same time she was frightened she was alone Too verbose. Kindly rephrase.

It was like she was alone in the whole word world and that made her shiver in fear. She could feel goosebumps form on her arms.

The number one thing she needs to do is flush negative thoughts out of her mind The first thing she needed to do was get rid of the negative thoughts circling her mind. Still pacing, she thought about seeing Richard again. It would be quite nice. If she should recall vividly, it had been almost a year since she last saw him Kindly insert a full stop here

Then returning her pacing to the other side of the road, she saw a shadow coming l[i]oom[/i] towards her. It was the shadow of an hefty man with quite an a height and the strides he was taking was were quite amazing. It was as though it was thrice an average person's stride three times the strides of an average person.

Taking a few steps backwards backward, Tori dialed dialled James James' number but she got the beeping sound. Just when she was trying his number once again, she felt a fat palm on her shoulder and her eyes went wide with fright. She closed her eyes almost immediately.

'Please don't kill me... Replace with either a semicolon or a comma I have no money but you can take my stuffs belongings.'

Rough Review. For a more professional and neater job, contact larrysun4real@yahoo.com.

Stay blessed.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
LarrySun:
Rough Review. For a more professional and neater job, contact larrysun4real@yahoo.com.

Stay blessed.

Can other people send their works 4 review??
Re: Silent Seduction by LarrySun(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Can other people send their works 4 review??
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Dman00(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
nice 1. Am with my popcorn and soft drink waiting patiently 4 next update

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by jellybabee(f): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2016
please Fiyah your updates are getting short

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmm I had to stay up till dis time to catch up, superb story

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 2:53am On Aug 25, 2016
LarrySun:

Stay blessed.
Baba me I duff my hat for you oo. You rock man
Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2016
LarrySun:
Yes.
Thanks.
Re: Silent Seduction by gbemi514: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2016
LarrySun:

Stay blessed.
giving honor to those whom honor is due..... Bros I respect you..You're just good....even much more than good

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ghen..... Ghen !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Cirphrank(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fiyah, your fb profile url please.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by princeuniq(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Suspense is one of the qualities of a good writer... but quite unhealthy for zealous readers like myself.
N
i
c
e
story though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Sveen: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fiyah. Your id looks familiar, are you a student of Unilorin?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by LeEberry(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
mzdee01:
Really
Yeah! We are..... dnt u think so?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by mzdee01(f): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
LeEberry:
Yeah! We are..... dnt u think so?
NO ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ADUKKY(f): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fiyah, thumbs up. winkFiyah, thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2016

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.