Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489271 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by MZmitchelle: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
First, Biko. Please update na
Re: Silent Seduction by LeMubs(f): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
fiyah:
Save your advice
Cos I won't hear
You might be right
But I don't care
There's a million reason why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants
-Selena Gomez (The heart wants what it wants)
'What?' Was the first thing she yawned out when she picked up after he had called and texted...

... and call and texted

...and called and texted endlessly practically pleading in his texts. He wanted to argue it out with her at first but why waste time about that? He would just go straight to the point.

'What is a vasectomy?' He asked.

Tobi was in the restroom after politely excusing himself from that lousy lady who Jo introduced to him earlier tonight. It was only the three of them on the table and the lady never had her mouth shut. Not for a minute. It's not like Tobi really had any trouble with her being a talkative but why does she really have to involve him in a conversation that has anything to do with medical terms? He could tell she already assumed he was a doctor the way she was talking to him like a pro. Jo was there so all he really had to do was keep a sealed lip with a plastic fake smile and nodding whenever it looks like she wants him to agree to whatever it is she was saying.

Then Jo was invited to one of her superiors table and he was left with the lady. Alone.

All he wanted at that very moment was alien abduction.

'My husband and I agreed he should have a vasectomy nextweek. I don't know why I'm having second thoughts about it after we've both agreed he'd do that after our third child. Now our baby is five and we think now is the right time. I don't know why I'm thinking this is a bad idea. But I'd like to ask you, as a guy, what do you think about vasectomy?'

That would have been easy to answer if he knows the meaning of the vasectomy thingy.

So that was how our dear Tobi took a trip to the restroom.

'Has it never occurred to you I might be busy? Sleeping?' Tori's voice simply signifies frustration.

'Well, sorry to disturb you about those unimportant things you were busy doing. Can you please help me out?'

'You really have no shame when it comes to asking for help do you?'

'Please?'

'Huh... Really? It's late already.' She moaned.

'What is vasectomy?'

'Seriously? You woke me up because of 'that'? You must be kidding me. Can't you consult Google? Huh?'

'You think I haven't tried that. The network here is completely out!'

'Then, the dictionary on your phone at least?'

'Seriously? Do I look or sound like someone who keeps such things? Huh? What's the fuss about anyways, you are already awake. Just go ahead and answer?'

'It's even one of the basics. Who doesn't know what a vasectomy is?'

'This guy here. Let's just assume I'm not of a fan of basics or whatever you call it?'

'Fine. A vasectomy is a surgical division of all or part of the vas deferens....'

'Vas difference? Really? Are you really going to do this to me right now? Just tell me you don't want to answer.'

'Deferens not difference...'

'Who cares? Just put it in lay man English...'

'It is an 'operation' that makes a man unable to produce sperm during sex thereby making it impossible for him to make a woman pregnant.'

'Bye.' He said as he ended his call hurriedly. He doesn't want that lady thinking he's got diarrhoea or something.
Confidently patting his suit and adjusting his tie, he walked back to the lady.

And after some minutes...

'...so, I don't really think it's really a good idea. You guys shouldn't make that mistake.' Tobi finished his speech and he could hear some invisible applause.

'Thanks so much. It was quite nice talking to someone about it. It would have been a shame if I really have to do it and forever regret it.' She was quite impressed

'Well, what do we have here? What were you guys discussing?' Jo said as she sat back down. She had this inquisitive look in her eyes.Tobi could feel relief sweep over him and at the same he felt so proud of himself.

'Doctor Tobi and I had to talk about vasectomy.'

'Doctor Tobi?' Jo was quite surprised at first then a soft smile crossed her lips. 'Interesting. I never knew you had interest in those kind of things.' That was meant for him.

'I actually don't like boasting.' Tobi said smiling back at her.

If that's not boasting. I don't know what is.

'Well, 'Doctor,' ' Jo had a strong emphasis on the 'doctor'. 'Would you marry someone with an oesophagus?'

There was no way he could escape to the restroom this time. He was trapped and he just had to gamble his answer through.

'Actually, having an oesophagus is not the end of the world. Although it's a rare case and people with oesophagus tend to give up on life easily. Some even go ahead to commit suicide because they think no one will marry them. If the oesophagus is in the early stage, I can still....'

The shrill laughter both ladies gave told him he had said something completely wrong. Something very wrong and they were so mocking him.

His escape route was the restroom even though his excuse request wasn't granted because both ladies were busy laughing, he went to the restroom anyway.

Tori had to do the facepalm thing. Her face completely buried in her palm in utter disbelief. Is he really human? He obviously didn't go through primary school. She had nothing to offer but embarrassment at his 'oesophagus story'

'Did you really tell them all that?' She asked to be sure she heard right.

'Yeah. I said something wrong right?' He really didn't want to hear the affirmative as her reply.

'Something so wrong nothing in this world has ever been wrong before. Something so unbelievable too. Seriously? How did you make it through primary school?'

'You can't blame me. It sounded so much like a disease I thought it had something to do with cancer. So are you going to tell me the meaning now?'

'No. Download a dictionary and see the meaning yourself.' And she hung up.

How is he possibly going to face Jo and her friend?

Lmao Ma'am the esophagus part was so hilarious I was laughing out loud.
I bet you watched that Pulse TV interview where a girl was asked if she would marry someone with esophagus.. She gave a bizarre answer too a total flop.
Nice one fiyah
New on the thread,first time commenting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by MrKIDO(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fiyah please update.
Re: Silent Seduction by bummybummy(f): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
we need update ooo
Re: Silent Seduction by samjeorg(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
just don't change sweet.
u remain the best
more ink to ur pen.
and pls don't keep us waiting any longer

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by rytta: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
wat kinda torture is dis...fiyah pls update
Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fiyah pls give us update(s) na. Its been long na.
Re: Silent Seduction by fidek(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Fiyah, is something wrong with Tori in the head

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by dhara18(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2016
singing a " little bit more"-jiddenah........fiyah this is superb so far

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by triplemmm3(f): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Fiyah Hope you have not abandon this thread?
Re: Silent Seduction by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2016
triplemmm3:
Fiyah Hope you have not abandon this thread?
E no dey hard dem do
Re: Silent Seduction by harunablezin(f): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Fiyah....pls, d suspense is OK lyk dat...update

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Bonejr(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Ridwan1821:
Fiyah pls give us update(s) na. Its been long na.

Gaisuwa @big_man
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by petersoluwaseun(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
thanks for the update, miss fiyah

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yusfner(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nice update... kudos @Fiyah

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Cymaxy: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thanks fiyah...i am big fan of your work!
More ink to your pen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
nice one babe

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Waw... Fiyah, and your explanation as to y TOri rejected my proposal took all the anger I have for you from me...... Thanks for the update.......

Kiniyi ndun sii ni o....... This thing is getting more interesting!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by yusufibrahim(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
It's getting more interesting....... Pls just don't let this suspense last too long.... More grace to u
#salute

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Angelsit(f): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
omo see GOBE.........can't wait for the next update. Thanks Sis fiyah, more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Fiyah you have an extra-ordinary gift; guard it and groom it!

I love the way you create suspense, the way you boycott boring details effortlessly (especially where Tori's grand mum spilled out how Ebiere was Tori's mum and how Jo broke the news to Tori and got served with the news of her sisterhood to Tori, shocking the four others)

Amazing Mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by emerald18(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good to knw you let the cat out of the bag bt in the most unexpected way.nice job @fiyah,keep it up...

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by elskillful: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
This update got me thinking on how i'll also propose. fiyah u've got a real good talent,as in d way u bring out d suspense is superb

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by thaprofit88: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Now Fiyah u don't have to delay d remaining updates mbok jus keep pressing continue

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
hmm I see, that is why tori's eyes look like DAT of Jo's, hmm this one suppose be Philippine movie oh becos them sabi misplace children anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
WTF! Fiyah, I never experred it. You super-riced me.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yea shadows
SC31:
shadows
Re: Silent Seduction by damilolaq99(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=EmpresFIDEL post=49830920]hmm I see, that is why tori's eyes look like DAT of Jo's, hmm this one suppose be Philippine movie oh becos them sabi misplace children anyhow Na so o U dey watch dem gaaaan. Dem go lost pikin kan dey fine am dey cause wahala evrywhr. Anyways thumbs up Fiyah. If I knw whr u lived I 4 lyk marry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
You are one great writer, I love the twist and turn. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Fiyah... God bless your brain babe

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by harunablezin(f): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
fenks 4 d update.,..pls make d next tymly...plssssssss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.