Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Where Are We On Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are We On Biafra? (1270 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. / TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are We On Biafra? by shachris02: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2016
It's been a long time I last visited this forum.

Lot of things have changed.

The broom carriers we supported ended up disappointing us. The Nnamdi kanu crowd have been bought over by Fayose and NDA.

One thing I do not want us to lose sight of, though, is Biafra.

You see, I am an ardent supporter of Biafra, Not the Nnamdi kanu scam definition of Biafra, but the true Biafra that every igboman yearn for.
The nnamdi kanu's Biafra was so short sighted and totally ambiguous, because it was set out as a zombie recruitment scheme, just like the churches we have today.

Now that the zombie frenzy has been successfully contained, we the true igbos need to go back and set up a plan. I don't care if it is a 20,50,100 year plan. We should agree on how best to make the most off Nigeria, and in the process, rebuild our homeland and put in place structures that would ease the whole pain of secession. We should start now to re-orientate our children that all igboland is one. There is no Anambra, and there is no Imo.

Surely, igboland must stand on it's own. Biafra is Destination. Biafra is a Promise.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by shukuokukobambi: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Another yeeboe that will be re-christened yoruba by his hateful, bitter, frustrated Zombie brothers who can't tolerate a contrary opinion but call someone else a dictator.

anyway, before they start vomiting on this thread, i wish you God speed in whatever effort you put in place to achieve your country. I'll give you my 100% support to achieve your aim as long as it won't cost my life sha. Even Ojukwu decided with his legs when e reach that point. Wish you the best.

ngwanu jisike

1 Like

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by funlord(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
undecided

Answer :- IN LIMBO!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
shachris02:

The broom carriers we supported ended up disappointing us. The Nnamdi kanu crowd have been bought over by Fayose and NDA.

You see, I am an ardent supporter of Biafra, Not the Nnamdi kanu scam definition of Biafra, but the true Biafra that every igboman yearn for.
The nnamdi kanu's Biafra was so short sighted and totally ambiguous, because it was set out as a zombie recruitment scheme, just like the churches we have today.

Now that the zombie frenzy has been successfully contained, we the true igbos need to go back and set up a plan. I don't care if it is a 20,50,100 year plan. We should agree on how best to make the most off Nigeria, and in the process, rebuild our homeland and put in place structures that would ease the whole pain of secession. We should start now to re-orientate our children that all igboland is one. There is no Anambra, and there is no Imo.

Surely, igboland must stand on it's own. Biafra is Destination. Biafra is a Promise.
you are definitely a yoloba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by JBismarck(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Hagm0nd:

See them, them don come

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by ITbomb(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Still setting deadlines

1 Like

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
JBismarck:

See them, them don come
sarcasm! that's what ipob goons will say.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by JBismarck(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Hagm0nd:
sarcasm!
that's what ipob goons will say.

I'm so sorry bro. I'm from both IMO and Ogun States but I'm for one, big, strong, indivisible Nigeria. We have our differences and we shall resolve it by ourselves withing ourselves. Nobody, I mean no bagga, is going anywhere because I don close all the exit gate out of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by shukuokukobambi: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
JBismarck:

I'm so sorry bro. I'm from both IMO and Ogun States but I'm for one, big, strong, indivisible Nigeria. We have our differences and we shall resolve it by ourselves withing ourselves. Nobody, I mean no bagga, is going anywhere because I don close all the exit gate out of Nigeria.

Pls don't talk of closing any exit. Marriage isn't by force and if you're of Imo and Ogun origin (like yemi alade), one of your parents will simply become a foreigner in the other parent's country.

We hate ourselves in this country and it's best to part ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2016
JBismarck:

one Nigeria kini?
better choose a side,one Nigeria is a big scam,that will die its natural death soon.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by shachris02: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Okay
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by shachris02: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Hagm0nd:
one Nigeria kini?
better choose a side,one Nigeria is a big scam,that will die its natural death soon.

One Nigeria is an humongous irony. The moment you start fighting for a 'One' Nigeria, means in essence that we are already divided. So why force people to be one when they clearly do not want to be?
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
shachris02:

One Nigeria is an humongous irony. The moment you start fighting for a 'One' Nigeria, means in essence that we are already divided. So why force people to be one when they clearly do not want to be?
Nigeria was never one,lumping hundreds of tribes/tongues with opposing religious belief was a mistake,that time will correct.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by porshuch: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
shachris02:

nwa nna chukwu gozie gi. Eziokwu bu ndu.
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by Ngozi123(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
shachris02:

I'm sorry that your thread has been hijacked by non-Igbos... undecided

The points that you make are valid and I believe that before we continue with our B.iafra aspirations, we must first decide on it's governmental system. Will it be a Republic or Kingdom, Parliamentary or Federal, for instance? We should also focus on our economy, what exactly do we intend to export? We all know that the Nigerian Government has for a long time ignored the South-East as an economic in order to suppress the Igbos but we could use this to our advantage. Igboland has an abundance of resources, most notably coal, oil and foodstuffs. We should also use our human capital to our benefit and try to get involved in the technology sector as that is the future. Our people are highly innovative so all they'll need is that 'extra budge' in order to succeed in that sector. All in all, we shoul try to learn from Nigeria's mistakes and not end up repeating them.
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by JBismarck(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hagm0nd:
one Nigeria kini?

Your wish. But wishes aren't horses. Get that?
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by DaBullIT(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Biafraudians and sweet dreams grin
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by omenka(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
By now, iPod should understand that their preferred tactics of coercion, bullying, intimidation, harassment, insults, etc is TOTALLY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

Just last night, they turned viciously on their sister for daring to voice her opinion- I expect no less for this dude. Same treatment they gave Barca back then.

Diplomacy and persuasion and intelligent engagement/negotiation trump all other known methods any day any time- but if you intend to stick to all that belligerent approach, then you can as well pick up arms already and go full throttle!

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by cokoduck: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
By now, iPod should understand that their preferred tactics of coercion, bullying, intimidation, harassment, insults, etc is TOTALLY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

Just last night, they turned viciously on their sister for daring to voice her opinion- I expect no less for this dude. Same treatment they gave Barca back then.

Diplomacy and persuasion and intelligent engagement/negotiation trump all other nown methods any day any time- but if you intend to stick to all that belligerent approach, then you can as well pick up arms already and go full throttle!

A word is enough for the wise.
****, it is IPOB not iPod, if you cannot respect us please respect at least Steve Jobs, okay?
I will beg no man born of woman for my freedom, am I better than the innocent people murdered while sleeping in a church building at onicha? those killed by your murderous boy scouts at aba, Igweocha or the Biafrans killed during the genocide? or those that died for Biafra in any circumstance? I will beg no man for food, I will beg no man for my freedom.
Nnamdi KANU did not kill anybody, he did not hurt anybody, but buhari has directly and indirectly killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, participated in raping of many Biafra women, but you people call him a hero of Niggar area, tout est bien qui finis bien, (all is well, that ends well), Niggar area is on a collision course, because she is at war, a war even Gowon knows niggar area cannot win.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
cokoduck:
fool, it is IPOB not iPod, if you cannot respect us please respect at least Steve Jobs, okay?
I will beg no man born of woman for my freedom, am I better than the innocent people murdered while sleeping in a church building at onicha? those killed by your murderous boy scouts at aba, Igweocha or the Biafrans killed during the genocide? or those that died for Biafra in any circumstance? I will beg no man for food, I will beg no man for my freedom.
Nnamdi KANU did not kill anybody, he did not hurt anybody, but buhari has directly and indirectly killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, participated in raping of many Biafra women, but you people call him a hero of Niggar area, tout est bien qui finis bien, (all is well, that ends well), Niggar area is on a collision course, because she is at war, a war even Gowon knows niggar area cannot win.
I will call it iPod. Anyone who doesn't like it can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by cokoduck: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, are you greater than Steve Jobs? Definitely not, call it what ever you like, Steve Jobs is far greater than ANY zoo man that ever lived, so if we get associated with his product, it is a bonus, BTW does any zoo man know that Steve Jobs stopped going to church because of Biafra? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by plaetton: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:

Funny, I have never heard you call the murderous Fulani herdsmen that are periodically killing your Benue kinsmen any mocking names.

But here you are , on every thread with a mention of Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu, who, by the way, has not killed a single soul.

Common sense should dictate that you pay more attention, spend more sleepless nights, worrying about about the blood thirsty invaders of your family farmlands and estates than the dreams and aspirations of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by omenka(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
plaetton:

Funny, I have never heard you call the murderous Fulani herdsmen that are periodically killing your Benue kinsmen any mocking names.

But here you are , on every thread with a mention of Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu, who, by the way, has not killed a single soul.

Common sense should dictate that you pay more attention, spend more sleepless nights, worrying about about the blood thirsty invaders of your family farmlands and estates than the dreams and aspirations of Nnamdi Kanu.

If you like, spit a gallon of saliva and soak garri with it- I will still call the terrorist organisation and their Red Albino Bonobo Monkey Dilector iPod.

You and the other yoot have had your two seconds of attention.

Adios amigos. smiley
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by omenka(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Biafraudians and sweet dreams grin
See as dem just dey pour saliva everywia because I call the terrorist organisation iPod. cheesy grin
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by plaetton: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
If you like, spit a gallon of saliva and soak garri with it- I will still call the terrorist organisation and their Red Albino Bonobo Monkey Dilector iPod.

You and the other yoot have had your two seconds of attention.

Adios amigos. smiley

The joke is on you ,buddy.

I am trying to find a befitting psychology syndrome that best describes you.

At the end, PITIFUL is the best I can come up with.
Re: Where Are We On Biafra? by Ejanla07: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
shachris02:

yellow bar

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Born-again Corruption Fighter Now, There’s No Going Back – Jibrin / EDO Decides: INEC Issues Statement On Edo Gov Election Results / Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.