Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. (6984 Views)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2017
JOE IGBOKWE THROWS A DEBATE CHALLENGE TO NNAMDI KANU!!
In response to Nnamdi call for debate with intellectuals on Biafra, https://www.nairaland.com/3941972/nnamdi-kanu-destroys-ohaneze-calls, APC Publicity Secretary in Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, has thrown a debate challenge at IPOB’s leader Nnamdi Kanu. Joe Igbokwe has been one of the front line Igbo’s who have consistently disagreed with the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Stated below is the conditions put forward by Joe Igbokwe if the debate must hold.Read Verbatim from JOE IGBOKWE :
CONDITIONS FOR THE DEBATE BETWEEN ME AND NNAMDI KANU.
1. The debate will not be in Ochanja Market in Onitsha, Ariaria Market in Aba or Ogbete market in Enugu.
2.The debate is for I and Nnamdi and the Moderator Only.
3. The debate can be on TVC, Channels or STV.
4 The issue is all about Biafra: FOR and AGAINST.
5. It is going to be a life program .
6. There will be no HATE SPEECH.
7. Our supporters will not be there.
8.The debate can be in Lagos or Abuja.
Let this debate come up so that I can at once shut this little boy up with the real issues on ground. Children cannot teach the old tradition. I am calling for this debate so the silent MAJORITY can stand up. Elders die when they see evil and keep quiet. Children die when they refuse to listen to the wise counsel of elders.
CASE RESTED!– Joe Igbokwe

https://m.facebook.com/joeigbokwe.igbokwe?v=timeline&lst=100006168521277%3A100001155348708%3A1501666114

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by AmoryBlacq: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2017
I urge NK to accept!

At least give Nigerians and your beloved followers an opportunity to measure your intellect along with objective reasons to affiliate with your struggle instead of these hate speeches and barbarism we see on our media sphere!

17 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by SweetJoystick(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
You dey fear for debate to hold for even your home town or rejoin? Why Abuja or Lagos?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Crocky23: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
When was the last time Igbokwe went home?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2017
SweetJoystick:
You dey fear for debate to hold for even your home town or rejoin? Why Abuja or Lagos?
Joe igbokwe wants a popular TV station to broadcast it live to the whole Nigeria. The only place u can get popular tv stations is only in Lagos or Abuja

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by facelessangel: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
This going to be interesting. With minimum of 100 Million viewers
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by zuchyblink(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2017
He should bring forth his arguments first before the debate. our people say good products need no intro. Joe Igbokwe should pls activate this Phantom majority

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2017
zuchyblink:
He should bring forth his arguments first before the debate. our people say good products need no intro. Joe Igbokwe should pls activate this Phantom majority
He has called for debate, let Kanu answer it

10 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by whitebeard(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2017
grin education is involved ipob niggas are destabilized. here is what they would do next, they would give NK all the support he needs cause NK schooled abroad, and they would also pin all their hopes on him.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by otimothy(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2017
This should be interesting...especially that part NO HATE SPEECH.

Intellectuals don't use abusive words to pass the message.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2017
whitebeard:
grin education is involved ipob niggas are destabilized. here is what they would do next, they would give NK all the support he needs cause NK schooled abroad, and they would also pin all their hopes on him.
He schooled abroad but did not graduate.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by emi14: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Joe Igbokwe should call for debate between APC and PDP. The poor are dying under this unrealistic administration. Nnamdi Kanu is not the cause or solution to economic hardship in Nigeria. Use your intelligence for the development of our dying economy. Yeye idle man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by haske7(f): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
I urge NK to accept!

At least give Nigerians and your beloved followers an opportunity to measure your intellect along with objective reasons to affiliate with your struggle instead of these hate speeches and barbarism we see on our media sphere!

Nnamdi kanu won't accept cos he knows he will be disgraced and off cause he can't function without his crowd of deplorables that tag along with him like a gang.... The majority of Igbos don't want biafra that just want equal rights and justice.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by mrphysics(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
I will like to listen to this debate.

Personally, I think Kanu built most of his foundation with hatred and hate speeches. It will be hard to clear that.

Secondly, Kanu and his team used lies and other things to gather their supporters. Lies like Donald Trump issue and so many other irrelevancies that field the air.

I was shocked in Enugu when some of his supporters told me that when Kanu visited Anambra state that 19 countries sent their delegates. Another one said that Kanu has the biggest oil company in France and the like.

Personally, I can defeat Kanu in any organized debate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
otimothy:

Exactly. They just go straight to the point. Only those who don't have anything reasonable to say use hate speech
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by kenny987(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
This would be nice, Nnamdi Kanu already threw down the gauntlet and Joe Igbokwe has picked it up!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
I urge NK to accept!

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Joe igbokwe wants a popular TV station to broadcast it live to the whole Nigeria. The only place u can get popular tv stations is only in Lagos or Abuja
Who told you popular TV stations can't beam life from outside their stations? I urge Mazi Kanu to accepted his challenge no matter where it's held.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by kenny987(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
haske7:

Nnamdi kanu won't accept cos he knows he will be disgraced and off cause he can't function without his crowd of deplorables that tag along with him like a gang.... The majority of Igbos don't want biafra that just want equal rights and justice.

For your information, Nnamdi Kanu already challenged anyone interested to have an open, live debate with him on the subject matter. Joe is only now picking up the gauntlet and responding to his challenge. A person scared of intellectual engagement will not throw out such a challenge in the first place especially for a hot topic like Biafra and Nigeria and anything involving the wellbeing of the old Eastern region.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by AmoryBlacq: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
haske7:

I'm not sure of these!

so let's give him the benefit of doubt!

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Who told you popular TV stations can't beam life from outside their stations? I urge Mazi Kanu to accepted his challenge no matter where it's held.
GBAM!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by dunkem21(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
The debate must be in Igboland ..his Papa compound if he chooses cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
otimothy:

I hope the vegetable will read this and learn.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by muykem: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2017
NK is far from anything called intellectual. He enjoy support of miscreant because of their hatred for Buhari and his government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by reuben79: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
joe igbokwe......d only sensible man in igboland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by BeardedMeat(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2017
muykem:
NK is far from anything called intellectual. He enjoy support of miscreant because of their hatred for Buhari and his government.
At least he is more intellectual than buhary, yet he governs you through a corrupt cabal and you are cool with that.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu can only win this debate if the topic is about "OKOROAWUSA"

If an illiterate old native doctor, poorly educated pastors, herbal medicine sellers can decieve many Nigerian............then you should stop wondering why Kanu has so many supporters

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by braxjay(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2017
He wont accept the debate personally.

he already asked someone else to represent him.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by zuchyblink(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2017
victorvezx:

He has called for debate, let Kanu answer it
NK first called for a debate. We are waiting for him to accept or decline.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
In as much as I think any pro- Nigeria group or person has little or no points to make against Biafra or pro-Biafra.

I would advice Kanu not go because most of these media houses are biased that is why they are reporting all sorts of negative news,even on nairaland.No matter how hard Kanu tries,the media will change the narrative.

Oga Joe Igbokwe,we understand,you are trying to impress your pay masters,but don't be over zealous,just enjoy your loot and keep quite .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. by victorvezx(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
zuchyblink:
NK first called for a debate. We are waiting for him to accept or decline.
Joe igbokwe has already accepted, it's left for Kanu to accept or decline. It's only left for Kanu to decide now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDDC Forensic Audit Completed, Min. Of Justice To Review / Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! / Lagos ACN Elders Ask Tinubu To Consider Running For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.