Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE (1210 Views)

Great Victory!!! Suspended NIA Boss, Ayo Oke, Declared Not Guilty, As Buhari, / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by Tomaxzyn1(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Abuja - Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has described
the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as "one
chance", while claiming himself to be a demigod.
According to a Naij report, the outspoken Governor has
lashed out once again at the Federal Government, stating
that it has failed the people of Nigeria and claiming that he
has been sent to tend to the plight of the masses.
While speaking on FRESH 105.9, Fayose claimed that Ekiti
State would experience financial hardship until 2036 due to
debt incurred by former Governor Kayode Fayemi.

In addition, Fayose refused to offer up an apology for
claiming that First Lady Aisha Buhari was involved in a
corruption scandal, instead stating that a battle against him
could never be won.
"Aisha Buhari is as guilty as me on corrupt charges. Nobody
can win any battle against me," he stated, according to Daily
Post.

http://http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/National/News/fayose-claims-to-be-a-god-attacks-buhari-once-again-20160723?isapp=true
Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
Abuja - Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has described
the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as "one
chance", while claiming himself to be a demigod.
According to a Naij report, the outspoken Governor has
lashed out once again at the Federal Government, stating
that it has failed the people of Nigeria and claiming that he
has been sent to tend to the plight of the masses.
While speaking on FRESH 105.9, Fayose claimed that Ekiti
State would experience financial hardship until 2036 due to
debt incurred by former Governor Kayode Fayemi.

In addition, Fayose refused to offer up an apology for
claiming that First Lady Aisha Buhari was involved in a
corruption scandal, instead stating that a battle against him
could never be won.
"Aisha Buhari is as guilty as me on corrupt charges. Nobody
can win any battle against me," he stated, according to Daily
Post.

http://http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/National/News/fayose-claims-to-be-a-god-attacks-buhari-once-again-20160723?isapp=true

Since he has accused her of being guilty, is he confessing that he too is guilty? Some people dont know when to stop talking.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by locosis007(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Fayose just shot his leg

Admitting his guilty without trial

Fayose abeg your blabbing is too much..

This kind person would reveal how he had his wife.. #NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by EdCure: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2016
So can Fayose do the honourable thing, now that he has admitted guilt on corruption allegation?
What a country we're in!

4 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by Nne5: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol.
Of course they're all guilty.
From fayoshe to ayisha to booharry to Jonathaan to the past administration to the present one.
The whole lot of them.
Which is the reason I'll never take them serious in their fight against kwarrupshun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by DamiBukola: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Since he has accused her of being guilty, is he confessing that he too is guilty? Some people dont know when to stop talking.
Is dis supposed to be a question ni? he just answered u that if you zombies said he is guilty because newspaper carried a news against him, then Aisha too is guilty as he has alleged. He is paying you guys back in yo own coin.

Ayodele Fayose
Agba Akin fear nobody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by tuniski: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
locosis007:
Fayose just shot his leg

Admitting his guilty without trial

Fayose abeg your blabbing is too much..

This kind person would reveal how he had his wife.. #NONSENSE
Don't you understand sarcasm?
Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by KINGwax007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
The guy is a dunce and his supporters are stark illiterates.

The other time, he said he is 'impeachable' to mean 'he cannot be impeached'.

Now, Aisha is as guilty of corruption charges as I am

Who the dunce actually says that?

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by DamiBukola: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
KINGwax007:

The other time, he said he is 'impeachable' to mean 'he cannot be impeached'.
Mr. literate, what is wrong with the sentence " I am impeachable" ? Some of you just run faster than your knowledge level. Now answer me, between u and Fayose who is d illiterate here? everyone is impeachable including "dallapo"

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by chat2deen(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Fayose is "demi-ifa" of ekiti people na!

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
DamiBukola:

Is dis supposed to be a question ni? he just answered u that if you zombies said he is guilty because newspaper carried a news against him, then Aisha too is guilty as he has alleged. He is paying you guys back in yo own coin.

Ayodele Fayose
Agba Akin fear nobody

Where did you read all these. He simply said that she is as guilty as him. Since he has accused her of being guilty, he is more or less confessing to his own guilt. Stop trying to whitewash his dumb statement.

I think Nigerian's biggest problem is the 'my man can never be wrong, your man can never be right' syndrome. Solve that, and corruption, mismanagement and every other problem will be solved.

When 'my man' is wrong, point it out, when 'your man' is wrong, point it out too, instead of affiliating yourselves into 'Zombie' and 'Wailer' factions, with people stealing your money from both sides.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by KINGwax007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
DamiBukola:

Mr. literate, what is wrong with the sentence " I am impeachable" ? Some of you just run faster than your knowledge level. Now answer me, between u and Fayose who is d illiterate here? everyone is impeachable including "dallapo"
Mr dAMi olubukola, you are a stark illiterate grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like I said, you, like his other followers, are all illiterates. But I guess, just like every other illiterates, you failed to even know the Dept of my sentence. Those who watched the video on YouTube knew he gaffed because he said, 'no one can impeach me because I am impeachable... the people of ekiti out me there, therefore no one can remove me'. grin grin

The interviewer even asked, you mean you cannot be removed? Your god said, 'yes! because I am impeachable'. grin grin

Go to YouTube and search for. 'Fayose, I am impeachable' and you will be amazed by your god.

And the fun thing is, can you pls defend his new statement, 'Aisha is a guilty of corrupt charges as I am'?

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by DamiBukola: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
KINGwax007:
like I said, you, his followers are all illiterates. But I guess, hljust like every other illiterates, you failed to even know the Dept of my sentence. Those who watched the video on YouTube knew he gaffed because he said, 'no one can removed me because I am impeachable'...

Go to YouTube and search for. 'Fayose, I am impeachable' and you will be amazed by your god.

And the fun thing is, can you pls defend his new statement, 'Aisha is a guilty of corrupt charges as I am'?

You dunces!
no need for badmouthing anybody here. I don't have d luxury of time to go about watching Fayose's video and u never made it clear.
NB: Never u malign me because we are chatting. I am never yo class so pls watch yo tongue,

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by locosis007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
tuniski:

Don't you understand sarcasm?

Mr understand.. Lecture me about sarcasm.

Holier than thou airs
Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by KINGwax007(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
DamiBukola:

no need for badmouthing anybody here. I don't have d luxury of time to go about watching Fayose's video and u never made it clear.
NB: Never u malign me because we are chatting. I am never yo class so pls watch yo tongue,
you are right to say we are not of the same class because you are just an illiterate with an access to the internet.

Here, watch...and be ashamed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BCYKA76Ok

It's just 33 seconds and wont eat up your free 10mb!!!

You stark illiterate!!!
Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by DamiBukola: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
KINGwax007:
you are right to say we are not of the same class because you are just an illiterate with an access to the internet.

Here, watch...and be ashamed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BCYKA76Ok

It's just 33 seconds and wont eat up your free 10mb!!!

You stark illiterate!!!

Mods pls tame this moniker from desecrating this forum.

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE by tuniski: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
locosis007:

Mr understand.. Lecture me about sarcasm.

Holier than thou airs
Pele jor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladi Adebutu: This Is Your Life! / My Idea To Get Us Out Of Recession By Mrvitalis / Just In: APC To Suspend Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.