Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic (3742 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2016
African women are the lowest on the spectrum maybe Indian women.

Fine, them no fine, Brain them no get...All they know is shawarma and party. I see their kinds all the time in Maryland
..Who should be blamed for this shameful display?

I thought they were respectful but it's all a facade to get Husbands...look at African men like seal, akon married to white women...you people need to beat common sense to this fish brains.

TEAM FOREIGN BITCH_

Don't make the mistake of marrying them...PLEASE

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by falconey(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm...

So what's your point
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by wordbank(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
If na today u realise am then ur brain need hypo

1 Like

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by vicstar(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2016
• • • • • Bro I saw ya alternate! So I've nothing to say grin cheesy
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Osgilliat(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2016
A right minded man that want a peaceful future for himself will not go to a party the likes of sharwama and grooving type to pick a wife material. I would rather go there to pick a LovePeddler to suck my Dickson.

1 Like

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Sexxkillz: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2016
All is see is rants of a boy with extremely low self esteem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
All is see is rants of a boy with extremely low self esteem.

Having a preference is low self esteem?...Has sex killed your common sense?

3 Likes

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2016
neo colonialism
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2016

Pfft...undecided

Your mom's African bro... the stereotyping thingy ain't cool.

Just 'coz you find white ladies more appealing doesn't give you the audacity to throw denigrating words At ladies that are colored. that's all shades of Dumb...And stupíd.

9 Likes

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Sexxkillz: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Having a preference is low self esteem?...Has sex killed your common sense?
I knew you'll quote me to further display your pathetic inherent idiocy.

Did your father marry a white woman? If he didn't, we all can deduce from "your own posting", that your father made a mistake marrying an ugly fish brained woman.

Don't bother giving me a mention further. If your parents could read this bullshit you just wrote, I'm very sure they'll bow their heads in regret over the money they wasted on your education.

Stupidity like you're displaying should be between you and your fellow idiots that buy your warped myopic ideology. If it's a preference, it should be left in your head and not be made public. That way, no one would have to see how stupid you really are. . .

*slides out*

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Pfft...undecided

I tell you say I dey date my mum...I am not impressed with the modern African woman
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Did your father marry a white woman? If he didn't, we all can deduce from "your own posting", that your father made a mistake marrying an ugly fish brained woman.

Don't bother giving me a mention further. If your parents could read this bullshit you just wrote, I'm very sure they'll bow their heads in regret over the money they wasted on your education.

Stupidity like you're displaying should be between you and your fellow idiots that buy your warped myopic ideology. If it's a preference, it should be left in your head and not be made public. That way, no one would have to see how stupid you really are. . .

*slides out*

My father married a woman from his era and I refuse to marry one from my era because I am less than impressed now you can slide the fvck out...Have a nice day matter-of-fact go fvck some white bitches_ in the strip...charge it to my debit card.
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

I tell you say I dey date my mum...I am not impressed with the modern African woman

You don't say dumb things to people that don't match your preferences.

I wish your African Mom could see this... I'm positive she'd be nodding her head in Agreement. undecided
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by LuveU2(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Pfft...undecided

Just 'coz you find white ladies more appealing doesn't give you the audacity to throw denigrating words At ladies that are colored. that's all shades of Dumb...And stupíd.
Esthar darl pls modify ur post and say "good riddance" That's all a troll needs.

1 Like

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Esthar darl pls modify ur post and say "good riddance" That's all a troll needs.

LoL. grin

My bad! tongue
thanks love! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

You don't say dumb things to people that don't match your preferences.

I wish your African Mom could see this... I'm positive she'd be nodding her head in Agreement. undecided
She would do more than nod...I would get a pat on the back cool

African women should fix their selves maybe "dumb" people like me will reduce
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

She would do more than nod...I would get a pat on the back cool

African women should fix their selves maybe "dumb" people like me will reduce

the sarcasm in my post was almost palpable....undecided

It's a shame you missed it.
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

the sarcasm in my post was almost palpable....undecided

It's a shame you missed it.

No, No African woman old enough to have grown up daughters would he happy realizing the failure she is for failing to raise good African daughters

you missed mine, I never missed yours

Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm why hide under an alt to say this undecided
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmm why hide under an alt to say this undecided

Vanquay...are you happy now/
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by BoboFashion(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Even if I live overseas for 50yrs, I will marry a Nigerian. Their mentality is what I love most sef.
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Bitterleafsoup: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
BoboFashion:

Even if I live overseas for 50yrs, I will marry a Nigerian. Their mentality is what I love most sef.
Tell him Bobo!
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
U have no point. There are lot of fascinating and intelligent African women out there. African women are also the most beautiful in the world. Black is beautiful.
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by faith551(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Someone should tell this guy to go and sleep, ppl that think like him (infants) started sleeping around 5pm.
Re: White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic by BoboFashion(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Tell him Bobo!

Lol... Naija sisters re mega cool, thumbs up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Club / see what a lady did in a wedding" (pic) / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.