Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,427 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? (16696 Views)

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dannidom:
excuse me mr where is the ass
Lol
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alright
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy kidding
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
wink good
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Boobs vs Ass hmm grin what a choice grin tongue
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
vickodedon:
This is my first time of even seeing a breast. I will check
What
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
HashtagMoniker:
We guys cannot trust everything we see now cause a lot of dem are fake even some women
Yeah
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Well its quite easy to know a fake boob from a real one smiley tongue
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by yomi212(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dou I seen slim ladies with big boobs, but not as heavy as this........ Am sure there is no lady lik dat in naija
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lianabae:

Have you seen any? This is quite massive I must confess and I don't think milk will ever run dry in this..lolzzzz!!!
- See more at source http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/have-you-seen-any-thin-lady-with-big.html
who d breast help?
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
LOVEGINO:
who d breast help?
I don't know oh
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lianabae:

I don't know oh
Breast no help
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lianabae:

Have you seen any? This is quite massive I must confess and I don't think milk will ever run dry in this..lolzzzz!!!
- See more at source http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/have-you-seen-any-thin-lady-with-big.html

Fake boobs, it's probably photoshopped or implants
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

No it real
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Hmm
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2016
wink
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Actually just carry your desired lady to a swimming pool, if her blobs float then it's darn real smiley wink
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2016
new247:

No it real

It's not real. a woman's natural breast cannot be that big and still firm Unless it's fake(implants). The bigger a woman's boobs, the more likely it's going to sag (due to gravity).

You can check out recognized women like Chelsea charms, beshine and maximonds, Their boobs looks exactly like the one in that photo, even bigger but they are implants (you can check out their videos on YouTube)
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

It's not real. a woman's natural breast cannot be that big and still firm Unless it's fake(implants). The bigger a woman's boobs, the more likely it's going to sag (due to gravity).

You can check out recognized women like Chelsea charms, beshine and maximonds, Their boobs looks exactly like the one in that photo, even bigger but they are implants (you can check out their videos on YouTube)

Real
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2016
new247:

Real

Na wa for you ooo, what do you mean by real.? What i am seeing there is either photoshopped or implants.
That is the fact take it or leave it.
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2016
24hourNigeriane:
wink good

bring down DAT pix on ur dp,,,,u r nt DAT person!!!!...Fake nairalander###i knw u r hoping to get dat###
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dannidom:
excuse me mr where is the ass
cheesy
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
new247:

cheesy
Lol
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Lol
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by PeachyP(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
That isn't normal
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
PeachyP:
That isn't normal
Why
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by PeachyP(f): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lianabae:

Why
The boobs is too big for the body
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by vicstar(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
• • • • • Ain't cool with da kinda tïts lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
wink
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Henriclason(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
I smell big boobs here, lianabae is it urs am sensing undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.