Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) (40763 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by chiefobdk(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2016
kinglekan:

@ProTouchDesigns even though I was about asking you why you have four "sacrifice looking" bowls of soup, I must hand it to you that your intentions or perhaps your sacrifice has landed you three prospective wives to choose from.

Choose wisely. grin

U kno say the op don smoke holland skunk...
The skunk told him to share it.. One plate with one stick of weed... Besides u kno its performance enhancing drugs, it enhances food consumption....

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

No lid na... I misplaced somewhere ooo grin

So na instant access to the zanga? grin grin grin

No authentication needed.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Demolamide: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2016
I actually don't know how to cook anything, I mean literally can only cook tea.. When my girlfriend insisted I cook for her. Thank God for Google. I got a Thumbs UP
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by VickyRotex(f): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:

op,this is an open, subtle,tactical,abstract,.....greenlight invitation oo,the estharfabian is a classique babe o,shesgat a blog on here...buh shes a feminist,i guess about to retire though... Shes intelligent from wha've sniffed from behind and before and around...she aint like vickyrotex playing hard target abi hard2get for odun ogun ati mèrìn.... grin
bolu ti wa ninu court yin o....
grin grin

Smh!
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by lebete3000: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Titheman:
op its good to know HW to cook oo
me I need someone to teach me...if I cook nobody likes it

I wish i could cook also...all these yeye bukateria no go dey use me do yanga...

Ogbono is d first stew i wanna learn to prepare followed by egusi...then if i can also prepare eba,semo and poundy....you'll never see me in any buka ever again.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by lebete3000: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
I need me some You in my life..grin

let's get married! embarassed
So you'll both be sharing kitchen duties ko?
You dey jonze.....you will cook,wash,scrub the floor and make his bed alone.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by lebete3000: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Zambux:
Mr Bachelor this ur kind soup wey I no dey see meat neither okporoko... Na WA u ooo grin

Things are hard sis.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by lebete3000: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Nice try op, but perhaps more palm oil next time, just so your soup has colour and doesn't look so bland.. .but atleast you wont starve smiley

Wetin woman no go do makeup for? Dem even dey do makeup for stew...kai!
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Hero10001: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
obinoral1179:
guy you can't compare a afang soup with ewedu and omi obe... To me afang soup anytime any day.

Soup wey dey carry many confusion especially when perinwikles couple with snail,fish,ponmo,stock fish,dried fish and meat with yellow eba

Guy if you eat this food for one month I swear your skin go change... How I missed cross river and akamkpa so much...
Hahaha!
I do eat afang soup but it can neve be compared to Yoruba Soups and Sauces..
Those yeeboe soups are concortions. why would you dice ponmo, stork fish, etc in a soup when you can always get a better ponmo (brokotor) better fish (Tilapia/Croaker/Apo/Osan/Olokunboke/Obokun/Saballo etc) or better meats varieties like Saki, Liver, abodi, gbangba, etc and put in Omi-obe?!
Then, we do prepare the ewedu with chicken broth, sprinkle little egusi, with Agbodo dry fish.
Yoruba don't eat concortions, we eat soups with complementry sauces.
E.g Ewedu, Ogbono, Egusi, Vegetables (efo-riro), Okro, gbegiri etc would always be served with a sauce.
You gerrit?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.