Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) (40658 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by abbeyty(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Fish leg? Don't tell me u chop mermaids? cheesy grin

Plz show me sha.. The OP didn't come back.. He left me already and went dating with some of his side-chickz lipsrsealed

but why most women like men who sabi cook ? are they looking for house boy or a cook ? though i dont mind cooking for my woman once in a while
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
abbeyty:

but why most women like men who sabi cook ? are they looking for house boy or a cook ? though i dont mind cooking for my woman once in a while

Coz not all men can cook properly sha... Most of them are like a warriors in the kitchen... Tossing all ingredients together, stir it and eat it.. Very rare I can see a male good cook... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by DIVFAVOR(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Coz not all men can cook properly sha... Most of them like a warrior in the kitchen... Tossing all ingredients together, stir it and eat it.. Very rare I can see a male good cook... grin cheesy cheesy

I don't think so, men are d best in kitchen. I can bet my last penny op will learn from me when we meet. But all same he tried very well.
Till date my parents and sisters still beg me to cook for them whenever I visit.
It's fun cooking shall when u knw it.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by abbeyty(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Coz not all men can cook properly sha... Most of them like a warrior in the kitchen... Tossing all ingredients together, stir it and eat it.. Very rare I can see a male good cook... grin cheesy cheesy

i am actually a professional chef, runs my own restaurant
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by bendike: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin good luck with that, why not start with Eba?
Fine girl cool
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Instead of these guys to go and learn how to cook like OP dey just dey hate for nothing! Laziness is a disease! Don't get infected! tongue

I will keep saying it,I can ONLY date a man that cooks and clean! Gbam! Who no like better thing?? tongue

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
abbeyty:

i am actually a professional chef, runs my own restaurant

Are u? cheesy

Tats great... What type of cuisine u served?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
DIVFAVOR:

I don't think so, men are d best in kitchen. I can bet my last penny op will learn from me when we meet. But all same he tried very well.
Till date my parents and sisters still beg me to cook for them whenever I visit.
It's fun cooking shall when u knw it.

Well.... Love to see u wearing some sexy apron grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:
Lol... I know this is quite funny but am just doing it for fun ok.
I am a bachelor and stay alone so I really got fed up of eating out or buying junks and decided it's time to wake up and make my kitchen very useful.

I got tips on how to prepare some good meals so check out the Okro and afang soup I prepared.

My first try sha so am just excited to share because am not stingy lol
Nice advert! Keep it up grin

Btw I have never dated a man who can't cook and I hope to marry a good cook too but OP abeg I am not interested in your food or you but helping in publicizing your 3D- wall design business on Facebook via my page cool
How you see am na?? Just check my signature grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by UjSizzle(f): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Doxie69:

His first attempt isn't bad, Egusi next?what happened to nsala soup? The nsala soup is less stressful to prepare for beginners
Unless bobo has a mortar and pestle, I don't know/think he's interested in pounding yam as thickner grin.

I think egusi is quite easy for a beginner though.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one OP...I really love cooking tooo and I'm so good at it. I got used to cooking before I gained admission to University cos I was livin with my two sisters and mum. Dad was a very busy man and elder bro wasn't there with us then so I was practically in d midst of ladies. and it actually helped throughout my stay on campus till I graduated finally. My bae sef no take me shakara durin my schl days. Sometimes when she came visitin me in my hostel I would have made a nice soup down for us to eat and she fell in love with ma cookin skills... grin tongue
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by DIVFAVOR(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Well.... Love to see u wearing some sexy apron grin

Will invite you next time. Though I just finished preparing meals for next week.
It's fun.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by sonofthunder: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Titheman:
op its good to know HW to cook oo me I need someone to teach me...if I cook nobody likes it
does the nobody include you?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by sonofthunder: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Titheman:
op its good to know HW to cook oo me I need someone to teach me...if I cook nobody likes it
does the nobody include you?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Maafiaalady: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Lol... Its not hard na
Just answer this simple question and it's done.

Will you marry me?
yes...I will Marry you
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by muganbo1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bros am happy for u ooooo, I dey cook noodles. I sleep forget na neighbor cum wake mi up unto say evry whr don engulf with smoke. If my bae no show up no soup for d weekend niyen
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by misspicy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Flashh:
Guy, don't try me for cooking óò. Misspicy, please come tell him.
@ obinoral1179

Flashh is the best male chef I know tongue

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by shuggah(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Juz in case u both don't workout, I'm juz here BigMan wink I love guys tat knows how to cook ..my weakness wink

just incase they work out, I'm here fr u

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by queencalipso(f): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Yes o my brother Abeg learn oo. Right now if I eventually marry self my wife can't do shakara for me in the kitchen. If she feels she will use hunger for me when she dey vex, she go miss road because when I enter kitchen na she go come make peace lol

Look atew undecided as if the food go sweet!!

Mere looking at that soup person go know say na learner cook am tongue tongue
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kayo80(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I can be one of em grin

Trapqueen=Cockteaser.

Op, pls don't take this woman serious.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by DedeNkem: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is vegetable. It will loose nutrients every day. By the end of the week, you will be eating almost chaff.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by IDnoble1: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Lol... As no wife agree for me because of change in our country I need to help myself
No be only you Bror, abi I go kill my sef because I wan marry ni, wen for beta for worse don comot for naija ladies' dictionary since.
me I dey take good care of my self big time with varieties of local delicacy ooooh. Ba ai ti roba je a sa je Eba
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is the way to go, mate. Make it a weekly exercise and you won't regret it. Helps you save more and eat healthy too, not all the junks you don't even know how it was prepared nor the condition of the kitchen it was prepared.

I stopped eating out about 3years ago and only do so occasionally and my alimentary well-being has never been same. I must say though, you need to meliorate your culinary skills. I'll leave it at that.

All this grammar on top okro soup, Ronallddd?
Oriegwu o

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by missdre(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oya let's get married so you can start to cook for me when am pregnant... wink
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by horluwaloseyi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Start with tea or custard.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by ronald4lif(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

All this grammar on top okro soup, Ronallddd?
Oriegwu o

Ejiro'm ofe okro eti play o. grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Marlvin(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
For a first timer hmm, you tried. But, the soup ain't properly cooked n it's gonna have some kinda raw taste.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na semo dey
Kowor:
Op where is the fufu? grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Am a gud chef, am even typing from my kitchen ryt now
Trina0936:
Instead of these guys to go and learn how to cook like OP dey just dey hate for nothing! Laziness is a disease! Don't get infected! tongue

I will keep saying it,I can ONLY date a man that cooks and clean! Gbam! Who no like better thing?? tongue
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Flashh: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
misspicy:

@ obinoral1179

Flash_h is the best male chef I know tongue
She knows even when she never tasted it. grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by obinoral1179(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Flashh:
She knows even when she never tasted it. grin
smiles. All in all you are good and am good.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Kowor(f): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
belcom10:
Na semo dey
If e no be panadol, e no be panadol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) / The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.