Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) (40656 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by ProTouchDesigns: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I told u soooo.... Now I believe tat we can find LOVE in a hopeless place.... I juz find mine now wink

Lol... What will you like me to serve you for breakfast dear.... I would love to serve you breakfast in bed as your chef.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by ProTouchDesigns: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
hertz9te:
which one be the afang,which one be the okro?

The afang is the last picture I have put
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Lol... What will you like me to serve you for breakfast dear.... I would love to serve you breakfast in bed as your chef.

Juz a coffee and agege bread my love cheesy and ur warm cuddle maybe *blushing*

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I told u soooo.... Now I believe tat we can find LOVE in a hopeless place.... I juz find mine now wink

When Trap catch a whole Trapqueen.. grin

Bushmeat has finally caught the hunter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Zambux(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

The meat them full inside no worries. I don't want to expose them so you know how much I love meat... Lol
Next tym allow the meat speak for itself

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

When Trap catch a whole Trapqueen.. grin

Bushmeat has finally caught the hunter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Been longing for someone to catch me actually grin I juz wanted to fell in love again... tongue

I think protouchdesign can pound me good with his long lasting love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by ProTouchDesigns: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Juz a coffee and agege bread my love cheesy and ur warm cuddle maybe *blushing*

Ok dear, I will make it a little more sexy by slicing it nicely, toasting it and top it up with fried egg and sausages... I trust you will love it dear
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by ProTouchDesigns: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Zambux:

Next tym allow the meat speak for itself

Ok thanks... Its a bachelor's meal oooo so it's not much sha. But I guess a kilo of chicken and smoked fish did the magic
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Ok dear, I will make it a little more sexy by slicing it nicely, toasting it and top it up with fried egg and sausages... I trust you will love it dear

Aaaaww tats an extra special for me ehn? kiss soooo damn sweet, u are...

Btw tat guy with no shirt on ur dp, is tat u? grin cheesy
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Been longing for someone to catch me actually grin I juz wanted to fell in love again... tongue

I think protouchdesign can pound me good with his long lasting love cheesy

Osanobuaaaa!! Oturupeke!! grin grin

I am sure he won't disappoint your crinkum crankum.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

Osanobuaaaa!! Oturupeke!! grin grin

I am sure he won't disappoint your crinkum crankum.

Hahhahahahah! Nawa for me ooo... Warrisdat? A chant? grin tongue

Speak pidgin sha... cheesy
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Zambux(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Ok thanks... Its a bachelor's meal oooo so it's not much sha. But I guess a kilo of chicken and smoked fish did the magic
Ok, it try.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

@ProTouchDesigns even though I was about asking you why you have four "sacrifice looking" bowls of soup, I must hand it to you that your intentions or perhaps your sacrifice has landed you three prospective wives to choose from.

Choose wisely. grin

Oba Lekan!!! Is that not your mate? angry What can you boast of? Can you boil egg?

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Lol... Its not hard na Just answer this simple question and it's done.
Will you marry me?

Yes, please! embarassed

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
danbrowndmf:
hey you!
hey! long time! wink

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Zambux:
Mr Bachelor this ur kind soup wey I no dey see meat neither okporoko... Na WA u ooo grin
That is, the soup just dey nakeeeed. Is that the change everybody's talking about
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Zambux(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanillaskin:

That is, the soup just dey nakeeeed. Is that the change everybody's talking about

Op talk sey na bachelor's soup, what more can I say?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Flashh: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

I need me some You in my life..grin

let's get married! embarassed
I cook better. Let's go there...
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Hero10001: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
See wetin flat.heads dey chop?! But they're quick to yab amala and ewedu folks. My dawg won't eat this.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahahah! Nawa for me ooo... Warrisdat? A chant? grin tongue

Speak pidgin sha... cheesy

There was no other way for me to express my shock at the turn of events than to speak in tongues. grin

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Chukazu: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
@OP please this not good for the eyes
..but as long as it's good for your stomach, who cares
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Oba Lekan!!! Is that not your mate? angry What can you boast of? Can you boil egg?

You think this is ordinary Okra? undecided You know the kind Incantations wey dey baff inside?

Go thru the thread see how many wives ProTouchDesigns don marry.

The Jazz lethal pass "touch and follow" i swear down. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by badonkadonk: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:
Lol... I know this is quite funny but am just doing it for fun ok.
I am a bachelor and stay alone so I really got fed up of eating out or buying junks and decided it's time to wake up and make my kitchen very useful.

I got tips on how to prepare some good meals so check out the Okro and afang soup I prepared.

My first try sha so am just excited to share because am not stingy lol

Hmmm... Which kind something be this? I actually came in ere to see how u would bless the soup with assorted meat but I just have to leave this thread disappointed...
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by princeakins(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Thumbs up, OP! grin

Add ma thumb to urs.. Lets mk it higher

Oya take grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Koolking(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:
I am a bachelor and stay alone so I really got fed up of eating out or buying junks and decided it's time to wake up and make my kitchen very useful.

I got tips on how to prepare some good meals so check out the Okro and afang soup I prepared.

Dude, you used groundnut oil or coconut oil to prepare your soup? Palm Oil would have given your soup an inviting view.

You just saved yourself a few bucks. Eating out is a huge financial hemorrhage.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Sayelabola(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Lol... As no wife agree for me because of change in our country I need to help myself

No matter your condition, there are ladies to match / fit your position.

Try cutting your coat according to your size.

Stop running after models. grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

There was no other way for me to express my shock at the turn of events than to speak in tongues. grin

grin hahahahah.... I wasn't expecting as well. But, here I am oo.. But protouchdesigns said he'll take out one jumbo sausage and 2 eggs for my breaky... But until now, he's not back cry

Maybe he gave it away to his other chicks on his way back or did he went to other state to get those juicy, fat sausage and 2 eggs cry cry I cudnt find him...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Brother of all soup you prepared okro soup that one is too easy just like someone saying he cooked white yam.

Next time prepare bitter leaf or Ora soup your life will change
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by bittertruthz: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

what is this? People are really suffering in Nigeria............................. That food have no single vitamin. No oil, no fish. Only pomor that have no nutritional value.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by abuaoyen(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
NYC..,Bt....hmmmm...well,instead of shaping it...u can show hotels,u work der as a caterer...den u myt even find a wife der
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by abuaoyen(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
NYC..,Bt....hmmmm...well,instead of snapping it...u can show hotels,u work der as a caterer...den u myt even find a wife der
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Your soup lacks enough palm oil.. but since its your first try. its pardonable.

Keep it up.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) / The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.