Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple (765 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone - Wife Calls Out A Home Breaker ( Photo) / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by DateMynd44(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Job 31 vs 1 - i have made a covenant with my eyes, why then should i glance lustfully at a young maiden.
1 corinthians 3 vs 16 - your body is the temple of God were His Holy Spirit Dwells

so if my body were God wan take come live so that i fit communicate and chat with Him through the Spirit, why then should i keep following this yeye people dey find women?
For the spirit of womanising oyar pack your loads and leave my temple (with the speed of light)
the spirit of admiring girls with UKWU oyar pack your loads and leave my temple.
The spirit were be say time don come to read bible but instead i go browse nairaland romance page and view lustful girl's dp oya pack your loads and leave my temple.
The spirit of boyfriend and girlfriend oya pack your loads and egress outta my Temple.
The spirit of approaching fine girls and ask for their number for whatsapp chat common pack your loads and leave my temple.
The spirit of night call were i supposed sleep or pray for 12.am i come go do night call with girl, i command you to pack your loads and leave my temple.
All the spirits that do propell me to use my ATM card to withdraw money to use and buy sharwama for girls oya VAMOOSE.
All spirit of women passion in my life i REBUKE YOU IN JESUS NAME. Amen
i am free and delivered in Jesus name. Amen.
Wow i've been relieved of the burdens of sin.
Thank you Jesus.
Abeg if you follow get the same problem and want to be delivered.
Comment with Amen
cc : FuckTheMods
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by WHITEWIZARD(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
AMEN.
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by donTbone(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
If ur brain isn't ready to be aligned with ya commitment... Aswear you go repeat this prayer again... Cos na you go vamoose them!
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by DateMynd44(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
AMEN.
you are delivered from women and womanising addiction. Just believe in me as the Ordained man of God.
To claim your deliverance, simply touch your phone screen and confirm it with a BIG AMEN.
You are free
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by chivic(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
You need to change your name first.Oya make ur nam disappear

1 Like

Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by slimthugchimee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
what am i doing here
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by Sirmuel1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
slimthugchimee:
what am i doing here

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Stop confusing yourself with colonial language, no spirit is in your body it's all about psychological make up.
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by DateMynd44(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
lilbest4:
Stop confusing yourself with colonial language, no spirit is in your body it's all about psychological make up.

colonial language?? ain't a Christian?
Re: Pack Your Loads And Leave My Temple by BABANGBALI: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Foods To Help You Perform Excellent In Bed / Please Guys I Need Help. I Dont Enjoy My Sex Anymore / Fact About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.