Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers (4473 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Babacele:
u don't understand...... Nigeria would have scattered into smithereens if GEJ had continued. With all his shortcomings, Buhari is still a better option.
Many of you keep saying Nigeria would have scattered if gej had won without giving an concrete reason ,the only thing that would have scattered Nigeria is buhari and his alimajiri cows ,who would have caused religious and tribal crisis. With buhari in power now,Nigeria is already scattered even his own party bigwigs have come out to say that Nigeria is now more divided than ever due to his senseless speech. Economically the deaf dullard has ruined everything and it will take another 8 years to get this nation up all because the dullard has no mental acumen to manage the nation human and material resources. So please tell usb,why Nigeria would have scattered if gej had won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by ivandragon: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
onatisi:

Many of you keep saying Nigeria would have scattered if gej had won without giving an concrete reason ,the only thing that would have scattered Nigeria is buhari and his alimajiri cows ,who would have caused religious and tribal crisis. With buhari in power now,Nigeria is already scattered even his own party bigwigs have come out to say that Nigeria is now more divided than ever due to his senseless speech. Economically the deaf dullard has ruined everything and it will take another 8 years to get this nation up all because the dullard has no mental acumen to manage the nation human and material resources. So please tell usb,why Nigeria would have scattered if gej had won.

APC winning the 2015 presidential elections was one of the best things that could have happened because Nigerians are gradually seeing how unprepared they were/are for governance. if GEJ had won, we would have been bombarded with talk about how the economy would have been at par with that of Sweden, about how fuel would have been N40 per litre, how the NDA, IPOB issue would have been resolved in minutes, how electricity generation would have been increased to 20,000mw by now, how exchange rate would have been N50-$1, how the Abj-KD rail project is a fraud, how TSA is been used to siphon money... it would have been an endless catalogue of fault finding...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by repogirl(f): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2016
Lol... does he really think Buhari will listen to all he has just said? The man's ear is blocked,you people are wasting your time. Omojuwa and momodu have used style to wail to him but he didn't listen.

His brothers and uncles are in control and they don't care what Kayode Ogundamisi or anyone else has to say about anything. This is their time and they plan to use it well.

I will just advise Nigerians to find how to manage themselves and find something worthwhile to do to make living bearable because if na Buhari una dey wait for, una go sit on a very looooong thing.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2016
JackBaueress1:
unfortunately and sadly....

"sighs"
I just love the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2016
malailayi:

I just love the internet

Yeah. It never forgets.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2016
malailayi:

I just love the internet
If you like dig out all of my past comments from 1960, it doesn't stop me from voicing my anger against Buhari's government.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2016
ivandragon:

APC winning the 2015 presidential elections was one of the best things that could have happened because Nigerians are gradually seeing how unprepared they were/are for governance. if GEJ had won, we would have been bombarded with talk about how the economy would have been at par with that of Sweden, about how fuel would have been N40 per litre, how the NDA, IPOB issue would have been resolved in minutes, how electricity generation would have been increased to 20,000mw by now, how exchange rate would have been N50-$1, how the Abj-KD rail project is a fraud, how TSA is been used to siphon money... it would have been an endless catalogue of fault finding...
God bless you.

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Gora12: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
We seem not to know what we have gotten ourselves into with this Buhari Presidency. The man is like a stone; unmoving, unlearning, [b]stubborn, isolated in ideas and nothing can change his mindset [/b]. When you have a leader like that, all you can do is sing him praises of how good he is.

If an election were to be conducted tomorrow and Buhari fails, he'd come out on NTA and say he was rigged out. He believes he is a sort of Messiah and we are lucky to have him, and our duty is to support him in totality without a dissenting voice. He does not know what is happening and his handlers want him to remain like that.

Exactly my thought
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Gora12:

Exactly my thought

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by papaejima1: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
onatisi:

N85?
Buhari will still increase it to 200N by September or October and he wont even address the people about it. When I said last year that fuel will be sold for 150N people insulted me here .
Oga abeg you in the name of God, today na Sunday, just no predict N200 for petrol in this country o.
People will start dying like flies.

I am begging because, you have turned to some kind of Nairaland T.B Joshua. Practically all your predictions and prophecies come to pass like clockwork.

Abeg predict N40 per liter you hear? I know why I dey talk so.
Thank you
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2016
papaejima1:

Oga abeg you in the name of God, today na Sunday, just no predict N200 for petrol in this country o.
People will start dying like flies.

I am begging because, you have turned to some kind of Nairaland T.B Joshua. Practically all your predictions and prophecies come to pass like clockwork.

Abeg predict N40 per liter you hear? I know why I dey talk so.
Thank you
How can a government that cant even pay workers continue paying subsidies?
There is a drastic shortfall in revenue which means government will have to set its priorities?
Dollar is still rising (make I no talk the price it will reach here ) and these fuel importers need dollars which isn't available,and the ones which are available are scarce and costly.
So please how can the government perform without needing to cut some spending?
Upon all these the deaf dullard is determined to carry ahead with his 500billion naira welfare to alimajiris

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Babacele: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
SirWahl1:

Stop this ~Nigeria would scattered into smithereens if GEJ continues talk~
If it did not scatter in his 5 years in office and there was good in the land, Business triving, people still in their jobs, why would it suddenly scatter in 14months?

you all can live in fool's paradise even with all the telltale signs of a failing and falling state under Gej but we Nigerians thank God we averted the imminent calamity being ushered by the clueless and devilish entity called PDP by voting it out in 2015. not with our soldiers being killed; heavy looting by Dasuki, Fayose, Oduah n co and wicked attempts at covering up, boko haram rampage, fall in oil price at the international market etc would the nation have survived under the clueless one. Buhari is better.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by dadebayo1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please kindly give the badge to him... Eyes are gradually opening...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Women Expose Their Breasts Protesting Against Gov. El-rufai (photos) / Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees / JTF, Bayelsa Residents Debunk Reported Militants’ Attack On Conoil Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.