Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You (1004 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by marvelck: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
As a guy, have you ever bn given such a condition or any other condition by a girl before accepting to be either your girlfriend or your wife? You know naija girls like giving guys conditions at times, just to test the guy's love or to know if he is for real. Imagine a guy being told by a girl to become a member of her church first, before she can accept his marriage proposal. We have girls who prefer to marry only their church members. And if you are not a member, such girls wont even consider your proposition at all. But do guys give girls condition before marrying them? I don't think so!
Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's nonsense.
It's better I focus my energy on someone better.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's her darned problem not mine

Am I marrying her or the church

We Africans overdo things, even the whites that brought the religion are no way fanatics like that undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by MzPecs(f): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's bullshit! Who does that? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Daniel2289(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
In dis present days which girl go Kon dey make dis yanga. Another girl go overtake am dats ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Tenkobos(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Girls don't give me conditions because I don't really ask then out.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Smellymouth: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Nor be only church, make she add Shrine join grin cheesy
Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by gsley: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Omo guys don wise oh na the u they too may old girls for church now adays. If na lie has
Lady F
Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Countrygirl(f): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2016
It is the lady that should church na
Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by MidasTouche01(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nor be only church, make she add Shrine join grin cheesy

Abi ooo

feels good to be back, smellymouth u no tell me say that watery beans dey serve dey get stone na grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Smellymouth: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Abi ooo

feels good to be back, smellymouth u no tell me say that watery beans dey serve dey get stone na grin

Hahaha, Alaye na Kirikiri you dey since? grin

Nor vex bro, how does it feel to feel the air of freedom? cheesy

Welcome back bruva cool
Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by MidasTouche01(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha, Alaye na Kirikiri you dey since? grin

Nor vex bro, how does it feel to feel the air of freedom? cheesy

Welcome back bruva cool

Na dere I dey ooo, na because I say Thu.nder go fire somebody,

Feels good to be back....

grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by Smellymouth: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Na dere I dey ooo, na because I say Thu.nder go fire somebody,

Feels good to be back....

grin

Hahaha.. Thank God say the thunder nor fire the person.. grin

At least u don experience kirikiri beans cheesy
Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by MidasTouche01(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha.. Thank God say the thunder nor fire the person.. grin

At least u don experience kirikiri beans cheesy

Yes o

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You To Join Her Church Before She Can Marry You by akpumping7720(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2016
God bless u Op for this post. u made me remembered this escapade back then. though she didn't force me to attend her church then. when I wooed her, she told me she will give me a reply if I can come to their youth camp at Ofa in Kwara state. and we both live in Lagos. cos of a lady I had to follow her to kwara state before she accept my proposal then and d rest as they say is history.......

(1) (Reply)

They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help / Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You / What Is Ur Current Wallpaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.