Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind (752 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / But Why Do We Guys Like Yansh?? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by holluphemydavid(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Guys, I'm sure you absolutely relate to this question. .. ladies though, do you expect a man to chyke or toast you exclusively? are you gonna be mad if you find out that dude chasing after you is paying attention to other females?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by holluphemydavid(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by maakano(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
They will not say the truth. Pretenders that is their second name.

Anyway I want to go and sleep.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by Sexxkillz: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Daft question.

Are you going to be mad if you find out that your "exclusive" girlfriend, is paying attention to other dudes?

If you answer yes, you've proved the worthlessness of this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2016
What sort of question is this?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by holluphemydavid(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:
What sort of question is this?
Meanwhile I knw it will be hard for u ladies to answer dat kinda questions, but dats d bitter questions to say d truth for d ladies
U said it all, it will be hard for dem to answer d question, and it's d bitter truth. Dey better change dat dere mentality dat a guy must toast me for a while B4 I will gree, no time to waste
Re: Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by Countrygirl(f): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2016
what is this?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere About This And Let We Guys Know Your Mind by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Countrygirl:
what is this?
ansa d question joor

(1) (Reply)

First Popular Romancelander To Wed Will Get A Car From Me / The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies / 6 Signs You’re Dating A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.