Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies (752 Views)

Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by Gigi4sure: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
why ladies take selfies

Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by ladyF(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't get the joke... undecided
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by donbenedict(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mehn this knock knees is baaad!
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:
Why will you get it grin
Chai... My gaawwwwddd grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by ladyF(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
vizkiz:

Why will you get it grin

Chai... My gaawwwwddd grin

Oya explain na cry
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
*guilt face*, lipsrsealed
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Not even a sensible thread since Morning....... undecided
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by DaveHert(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:

He is trying to say they take selfies because they have those legs and don't want it to show on a full picture, hence they prefer selfies.

**dry joke**
Making fun of people with disabilities!
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by ladyF(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaveHert:

He is trying to say they take selfies because they have those legs and don't want it to show on a full picture, hence they prefer selfies.

**dry joke**
Making fun of people with disabilities!
Ohh...that's the joke? Thanks...

Let me come and be going with my k-leg sef. grin
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by DankemzI(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
So true, most of em get tooth pick legs grin k leg grin
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by rosieluv(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Take Selfies by DaveHert(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:

Ohh...that's the joke? Thanks...

Let me come and be going with my k-leg sef. grin

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs You’re Dating A Cheater / Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? / 5 Types Of Single Girls You’ll Find In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.