Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (34009 Views)

Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State / Wike Shuts Down 16 Schools In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by darelar(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Everything that happened in this regime is always attribute to religious, ethnic or party. Most especially if it's done by APC government. Is the writer saying in that community, there's no single mosque that will be affected? Last week in river state, some indigen of a community in rivers state carry placards to government house, demanding why the government will give them just 7 days ultimatum to evict their properties, that there's criminal within the area. For that reason, rivers state government through commissioner for environment will carry out the demolition. One of the residents said he as been living in his house in that community for over 40 years. This issue is not publicise because the action is being carried out by pdp government and whatever pdp government did is right. Or is there no church in that area where rivers government plan to demolish?
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Dannie2015(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2016
I saw churches, houses n schools. What abt mosques n quranic schools? APC's agenda is becoming bolder by d day.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by tundexijim(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Temptee101:
The pace at which this APC clueless and insensitive govt is going. Soon they will reach a point of no return, they keep pushing the christians to the wall. Soon, very soon they will get what they are looking for. From killing of christian preachers to church demolition. Nigeria is a certified zoo

My friend shut up....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Beetobee(f): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oh my God! Every time I read comments on Nairaland, I'm convinced a large number of low IQ personalities are attracted here. Why, I don't know because it seems to be a wonderful site, prima facie. Land belongs to an educational institution and has been encroached upon by the Gbagyis who detest living amongst other tribes, and thus keep moving away from them. They find a vast, empty land with only barbed wire and a few signboards warning people off, but decide to take the law into their hands. Time is now up but some nitwits without a purpose in life are trying to make trouble. Where were you when El-Rufai demolished places in Abuja? Did they belong to one tribe or religion? What about the attachments in Wuse market that mostly belonged to Hausa traders? Why didn't you cry wolf then? Get a life please and rebuke the spirit of stupidity and lameness in you.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by greatmen: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't blame you its the people that sold their right for vp slot I blame, look at the insult to Christians, this is the result of putting tribe before God, keep on insulting SS,SE at list they know what's more important angry
SamMilla1:
I don't care whether it's Church or Mosque or Shrine or anything.

If any structure stands between development and the State, pull the damn thing down and develop your place.

You brainswashed Christians who believe that God built mansions for you in Heaven, did he build them in slums?

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by mattyboy007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Most of u r u jst here blabbing wit no direction... n majority of u knws notin abut kaduna not to tall of knwing d Gbagyi villa were talking about... anyway i will create a thread soon on dis forum wit pictorial evidence n more abut dis said community (Gbagyi villa) soon.. fr now i got notin to say
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Binsani(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
No no no.

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by passyhansome(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
ElRufai and Demolition are alike

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Optionalx: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
3500 houses, hmmm that's huge. Nigeria govt and wastage are like 5&6.

Why didn't you stop them then, now money will be used to demolish - further waste. Then you keep the homeless multitude in idp camp and feed them - further waste

Are there no other way to mitigate these wastage. 3500 is not moi moi in country where many are homeless and without shelter
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by smartleo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
SamMilla1:
I don't care whether it's Church or Mosque or Shrine or anything.

If any structure stands between development and the State, pull the damn thing down and develop your place.

You brainswashed Christians who believe that God built mansions for you in Heaven, did he build them in slums?

Where is your brain in this write up
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by phyiktor(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:
trying to play a "religious victim" card to attract and appeal to people's pity and attention.

He mentioned the number of churches in the community and every other structures but failed to mention the number of mosques, trying to act as if it is an absolute christian community just because the Governor is a Muslim.

gbagyi villa is a christian community n no mosques there.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by omojeesu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
DaudaAbu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/tension-kaduna-3500-houses-40-churches-16-schools-demolition/

1) If the Churches built illegally they must not complain otherwise they should go to court.
2) If no mosque is included it means they have either complied with the law or they are being protected from the law.

El-Rufai carry go BUT KNOW FOR SURE GOD ALMIGHTY WHO IS THE TRUE JUDGE IS WATCHING.

IF YOU ARE USING YOUR POSITION TO ATTACK CHRISTIANS, WELL, THEIR GOD, NOT THEM, WILL FIGHT YOU AND YOUR COLLABORATORS.

WE DONT FIGHT FOR HIM OR FOR OURSELVES. HE FIGHTS FOR US WHEN WE CALL ON HIM IN PRAYER.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by daveP(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nig polithiefcians and abuse of some vocabulary.

rule of law, will follow due process, to our notice, relevant bodies will be called on,..... smh.

NigMustAwake
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by olarwarleh(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] rufai be correct islamist,this is an agenda to islamise nigeria
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by OWOABASIUDY: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Does the APC CHANGE includes religion?

It includes everything, but if God be for us who can be against us.. .
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by jahsharon: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrDude:
This leprechaun El Rufai is a bigot, islamist, wannabe terrorist and an islamist ruffian.

The sort of retribution against Mohammedians mofos in the Central African Republic by Christians and non Christians alike, would be but a child play compare to what would befell them in Nigeria when the ball start rolling! Christians and traditionalist yall should wake up! angry

Dear nonentity, I thought one of your gods-of-man said that El-Rufai will die very very soon. El-Rufai has asked the idiot god-of-man the date he (El-Rufai) will die. Until you and your fellow nonentities including your god-of-man state the date that El-Rufai will die, please keep shut or I will shut your mouth forever with thunderous slaps like igbati, ifoti, igbarun, igbadi, e.t.c.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by hakimmiyya: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
There is nothing wrong in kaduna state government decision to demolish illegal structures that have no government approvals.Those churches are not the only religious houses in kaduna.Why is the government not planning to demolish other legitimate structures in the state?
No country in the world develops with the way Nigerians play sentiments on every issue that can mar the progress of this country.

Religious Bigots please leave this country Nigeria and migrate to Vatican.Am very sure the Vatican won't tolerate illegal structures too.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by SWORD419(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
if itz good for the state, then go ahead
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Kiakia(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
APC government and demolition are like.......Hmmmm. In Lagos State, Ambode will demolish 800 houses to make way for his lofty dream of a 4th Mainland bridge. In Imo State, Okorocha is demolishing people's houses and stores on major streets and roads for a supposed road expansion project without a prospect of paying compensation to the affected persons while many bad roads are littered all over the State begging for his attention. IIrony! In a recent media chat, he stated unequivocally that any person or group of people, or an Organization whose properties were affected by the on-going demolition exercise would not receive compensation from government. It is a known fact that this Governor does not obey or respect court orders neither does he adhere to the rule of law. And yet it is the courts that kept him on that seat. From the foregoing, resort to the court by the victims of his demolition spree will be an exercise in futility. And now, El Rufai have also joined the demolition train. Which APC Governor is next?
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Suretinz: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
let his good work continue ....
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by merjovis(f): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mmm na wah oooh why churches this man u are about to dig your own grave smh trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.mmmmmm I feel for u
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by merjovis(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Suretinz:
let his good work continue ....
what good work? Because his government favours the muslims only may God forgive you ur sins
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by udatso: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
why am i not surprised? Its vanguard
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by jojothaiv(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
A penny for a thought sir....

I'm just surprised too...
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2016
MrDude:
This leprechaun El Rufai is a bigot, islamist, wannabe terrorist and an islamist ruffian.

The sort of retribution against Mohammedians mofos in the Central African Republic by Christians and non Christians alike, would be but a child play compare to what would befell them in Nigeria when the ball start rolling! Christians and traditionalist yall should wake up! angry
to what.
indiscriminate building of churches in residential area without permit for making noise?
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
does religion preach illegality
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by adanny01(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Tolexander:
trying to play a "religious victim" card to attract and appeal to people's pity and attention.

He mentioned the number of churches in the community and every other structures but failed to mention the number of mosques, trying to act as if it is an absolute christian community just because the Governor is a Muslim.

Are you not aware that most satelite towns of Kaduna are highly religiously segregated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns / Ali Modu Sheriff & Obanikoro At APC National Convention / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.