Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (33991 Views)

Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State / Wike Shuts Down 16 Schools In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by blaquemyc: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:
trying to play a "religious victim" card to attract and appeal to people's pity and attention.

He mentioned the number of churches in the community and every other structures but failed to mention the number of mosques, trying to act as if it is an absolute christian community just because the Governor is a Muslim.

I don't think there's a mosque in Gbagyi villa. I've never seen one nor heard of the existence of one.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by lebienconnu: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2016
MrDude:
This leprechaun El Rufai is a bigot, islamist, wannabe terrorist and an islamist ruffian.

The sort of retribution against Mohammedians mofos in the Central African Republic by Christians and non Christians alike, would be but a child play compare to what would befell them in Nigeria when the ball start rolling! Christians and traditionalist yall should wake up! angry

Tell me how you are different from BokoHaram. Religion came way too early to the subhuman. It has now turned to a weapon of self destruction.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Zikachat(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2016
see if el rufia should try my cabal I'm gonna Bleep him and nothing will happen tell him to bring his bulldozer and the drivers will face hell
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by akymme(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2016
3500 houses in the north and no mosque in between, hospital sef go de.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by saintmark88(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
This is d only radical leader I see in Nigeria right now, who would set out to do what is right, not minding who's toes is trampled upon...... This is a leader who cab continue where Buhari will stop n his anti corruption crusade......pple might call him xtremist or radical........ But Thts exactly what Nigerians need.......

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by wiseoneking: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2016
SamMilla1:
I don't care whether it's Church or Mosque or Shrine or anything.

If any structure stands between development and the State, pull the damn thing down and develop your place.

You brainswashed Christians who believe that God built mansions for you in Heaven, did he build them in slums?

Sunday goat?
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by crown247(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2016
hmmmm next time you hear el rufai the next thing will be "the demolisher" i.e El rufai d demolisher, nawao, for dis economic buhari time?
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by fireforfire: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2016
SamMilla1:

If any structure stands between development and the State, pull the damn thing down and develop your place.

You brainswashed Christians who believe that God built mansions for you in Heaven, did he build them in slums?

Shut up. Idiot
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:
trying to play a "religious victim" card to attract and appeal to people's pity and attention.

He mentioned the number of churches in the community and every other structures but failed to mention the number of mosques, trying to act as if it is an absolute christian community just because the Governor is a Muslim.

They may not be mosque there. You will hardly find a mosque in that axis of kaduna state
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Onuels(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=47832223] trying to play a "religious victim" card to attract and appeal to people's pity and attention.

[/quote

To enlighten you, Gbagi villa is in southern Kaduna which is abt 90% occupied by Christian. I doubt if you have been to the place, but all of the time I did surveys in gbagi villa I don't recall if I spotted (one) mosque.
so please stop bringing religion on issues and look at the plight of the people about to loose their properties be they Christians or Muslims. Nigeria will do better that way.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2016
R U reading with ur brain at all or U r just comenting out of sentiment,elrufai said dree is nothing d court can do,d matter is in court n it is in d favour of d residents,read again with clear mind n undifile subtle heart
crusadistic:
The way some people just want to stir religious tension,they just had to specify the 40 churches sad.
If its illegal then go to court! Yes! its that easy.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Jazzyfizi(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2016
DaudaAbu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/tension-kaduna-3500-houses-40-churches-16-schools-demolition/
MLT Jazzy: People of Kaduna una neva see anythin. For u people to vote dat amastigote u did a very big mistake go to ABJ and ask Wat he did wen he was a minister of Abuja

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2016
A dog barking at d moon
SamMilla1:

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Okeikpu(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Very soon ds one wey no tall reach Malta Guinness bottle go become the Nizoorian president.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2016
frank4t:
it has began. the church is sleeping
Nothing don begin jor, the op just want to cause religious unrest with his post, u n I know mosque is also included in the demolition. When ambode shut down abt 80 churches in Lagos. No body complained, I guess ambode is trying to islamize lagos too.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by DjAduba(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmm, media, media na was ooo! So u are telling me that u can't be fair by telling the public that Mosques are included?....
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by slimzane: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2016
Tolexander:

that place is a purely christian area and i dont think there is any mosque there.could this be part of a plot to islamatize the zoo.let him go ahead nothing is new in the zoo..
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by odamaken(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2016
El Rufai the demolisher old habits can never be broken
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by owanedo: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Paragraph 7 & 8 of the write up said ' that having shown round the controversial estate by Rector of Polytechnic, the Rector told the governor that 70per cent of their land have been taken over by illegal squatters. The governor then promised to look into it to ascertain those who have genuine papers ( c of o) and illegal occupants will be sent packing.my questions are, why is it difficult for our youths to read before commenting on issues? What does the journalist stand to gain with such headlines? Hating El rufai how does it improve your life? Is anything wrong in correcting the wrong?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by deathmen12: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2016
SamMilla1:

oga its nt jst all about pulling d buildings down o, hope the government will provide houses for the people... bcs one thing abt naija government they are very good in making decisions without proper arrangment.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by salykely(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
MrDude:
This leprechaun El Rufai is a bigot, islamist, wannabe terrorist and an islamist ruffian.

The sort of retribution against Mohammedians mofos in the Central African Republic by Christians and non Christians alike, would be but a child play compare to what would befell them in Nigeria when the ball start rolling! Christians and traditionalist yall should wake up! angry

Noted... That have always being the plan of CAN... They tried it in kaduna and Jos. My prayer is that u and ur family be caught up in such violence.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by udo001(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Pls stop this your act we nigerian know the truth . You can't break the law and use religion as an excuse . May he go ahead and demolish them . And may who ever that preach hate walk and never see the the light of truth. If you support this PLS SAY AMEN .
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by sancoplacid: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2016
As usual that dwarf and mango-headed mugu called erufia want to islamize kaduna, he is taking order and support from ISIS their brothers,soon he will be arrested by divine intervention.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by sexychocho(f): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Kilodeeeee
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by DonCortino: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2016
I am 100% sure KASUPDA gave permit for 90% of those houses to be built. I just hope el will keep his own part of d bargain when they house owners starts to bring their documents.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by chadwickcollins(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2016
False news, na lie elrufai has lost d case in court 3 months ago and he can't demolish anytin. As a matter of fact dat land is own by fg nt state government
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by bittertruthz: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2016
DaudaAbu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/tension-kaduna-3500-houses-40-churches-16-schools-demolition/

I just came back from Church but i must agree that many churches are built in a wrong place. No plan.
We must tell ourselves the truth. This is not a religious war.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by thunder74(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Which suleiman ? The one wey elrufai don shut up since?

He said from when he was the FCT minister, people have been saying he is going to die? But must of those people today are dead while he is still alive
How many people has he (El-rufai) buried since he was a minister? When God warned Pharaoh, he was still stubborn even when he lost his first son. What happened to him eventually when he refused to change? He that is often rebuked and hardeneth his heart shall suddenly be destroyed.
By the way, how many houses has Elrufai built since he became governor? It is easier to destroy than to build.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by pedestal82(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
You are the biggest liar I've ever seen my entire life.

#Spits.
Omenka dont talk about what u dont know, there is no mosque in Gbagyi Villa.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by basadenet: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Another Aregbesola in the north. El rufai is a religious fanatic.
Re: El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools by Ayatullah(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2016
El-Rufai, indeed we have laws that must be obeyed, but man made laws can be ammended. Do not demolish a community that has been existing for forty years just because you want to prove you are following man made laws and bring tears and sorrow on fellow citizens.

Please renegotiate with this community. You can generate revenue for Kaduna state by giving the Landlords of this community the opportunity of getting their land papers in arrears.

There are other lands you can allocate to Kaduna Polytechnic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.