Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu (481 Views)

The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Senator Ike Ekweremadu has said that nobody would remove him as Deputy President of the Senate.
Addressing his constituents during the Ikeoha Foundation Adult Literacy Day and 2015/2016 scholarship and bursary award ceremony at Eziagu Local Government Secretariat, Enugu, yesterday, Senator Ekeremadu said, “nobody will remove me; it’s not by our power, it’s not by our might but by the special grace of God.”

He, however, added that whether those bent on seeing him out of the Senate succeed in doing so, the beneficiaries of his scholarship scheme would continue to receive free education.
He also donated sewing machines and grinding machines to over 200 women including widows from the five councils that make up the senatorial zone.

The Governor of Enugu State, Chief Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, who also addressed the crowd, described education as the bedrock of any development.
“Most advance countries today are where they are because of their commitments to education,” Ugwuanyi said.
The governor said that was the reason his administration was making great investment in the education sector.
He assured that the Ekweremadu Foundation and others like it which are designed to improve the welfare of the people will continue to receive government’s support.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nobody-will-remove-me-ekweremadu/156546.html#fzqO48v0Lki97UoC.99
Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by HungerBAD: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Interesting Guy.

This Ekweremadu should by now know,the Senate is filled with the corpse of those who have lost out in the intrigues of the Senate.

There is a reason the word "Banana Peel" is synonymous with the Senate. And soon he will learn.

Chuba Okadigbo and Adolphus Wabara even boasted more than you,and what happened?

This guy should be taught a lesson in humility. Serving him a dish of humble pie,will not be a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by Lanretoye(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
yess,nobody can remove u because it is "do or die"...
Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by Tolexander: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by paschal47(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2016
is dat true? see power oo! so that place na ur house?

#joker
Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by Lilprincey(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
APC are scared of Ekweremadu because he is the last talisman PDP has. Ekweremadu no mind them, GOD pass them all..
Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by omenka(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Ekweremadu must have been there since forever, but he still sounds like a novice.

Politicians would always act like politicians Mr man. Once a good padding/cushion is provided the Senate President on the area of the floor upon which he'd strike when he falls, he won't hesitate for a second to throw your ass under a furcking train.

You of all people should know that, just as you should know your position's umbilical cord is your relationship with him (the SP).

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Sudden death might remove you if you continue this way
Re: Nobody Will Remove Me – Ekweremadu by Adagba01: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Mr. Ekweremadu, know that you are fighting a lost battle to retain ur rank in the Senate. PDP never gave away so much like this in their 16 years of rulership, how do you think you can take it just like that? Your people only elected you as a senator and not deputy senate president. So in your own interest, resign or go to jail.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA To Considers Two Additional Slots For Africa For World Cup / "70 Percent Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector"- Fowler / EDO 2016: My Cousin, Godwin Obaseki Cannot Be Trusted — Pedro Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.