Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill (28895 Views)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
I learned he is a yahoo plus?Dunno sha.But she should stay of social media if she wants a blissful marriage life.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by oshaosha2014(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
I was waiting for someone to mention omotola and you did. Omotola did not advertise her marriage like tonto is doing right now. I guess the ones who cherish their marriage so Mich are the ones that keep it private. Anyday, anytime I will respect omotola, because she has been able to manage family and fame and not letting the most important, which is marriage, to be affected negatively by her fame.

On mercy Johnson, I can't score her right now. Tonto, I am giving her a benefit of doubt, cos these girls hardly settle down with one man.

Joke silver and her husband should be the role model of young acts that want to be in limelight and still want to have a stable family.

Benita27:
She jst tested motherhood, her marriage hasn't stand the test of time, she too talk. grin

The only celeb i respect marriage wise is Omotola and adding Mercy Johnson to the list.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
oshaosha2014:
I was waiting for someone to mention omotola and you did. Omotola did not advertise her marriage like tonto is doing right now. I guess the ones who cherish their marriage so Mich are the ones that keep it private. Anyday, anytime I will respect omotola, because she has been able to manage family and fame and not letting the most important, which is marriage, to be affected negatively by her fame.

On mercy Johnson, I can't score her right now. Tonto, I am giving her a benefit of doubt, cos these girls hardly settle down with one man.

Joke silver and her husband should be the role model of young acts that want to be in limelight and still want to have a stable family.

God bless you.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by no1madman(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
I just like d way she moans hard.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by prettyjo(f): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2016
emusmithy:
been awesome. Your dp is great
thanks cool
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by peeparty(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
prettyjo:
thanks cool
Hope your coping well @ your new environment
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by prettyjo(f): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2016
peeparty:

Hope your coping well @ your new environment
yes dear

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Motolank: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:
Same way I knew Nigeria wasn't suppose to be my country of birth
What are you gonna do now?
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Ambber(f): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tfLs5w_G5Ps/V5SY_e-VlkI/AAAAAAAAX_8/U81niXa3amUU0fvnyhz2ahSHKp1xzJALgCLcB/s400/tonto%2Bdikeh%2Bwedding%2Bpictures.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchill is happily married at the moment and she is playing the biggest roles of her life which is playing the role of a wife and a mother.

In a recently conducted Twitter chat with Ynaija, the actress how motherhood has changed has changed her, why she doesn't want to reveal the face of her amongst other issues.

”My decision to keep my family especially my son from the public remains the same.

Motherhood has been awesome. It has been a learning process for me everyday. The story of how I met my husband is too long for twitter. I never knew he was the one God had in mind for me. From the first day I met him, I liked his personality, manners, big head, maturity and his exposure”

She also cleared the air over her working relationship with D'banj.

“ D’banj has been a wonderful brother to me, it’s just time for me to move on. My relationship with D’banj has always been the same since we met. We are family born on the same day. We understand each other.”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/07/i-never-knew-my-husband-was-meant-for.html

Ok we don hear. Focus on your man and son. Build your home and stop giving us social media update. Come back in 5 years, I will be happy to hear the journey story then. Goodluck
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by zimuzo: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2016
I really need my own better half, God send me my companion please!!!!
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Gkemz: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Am happy she finally found her happiness. Every woman is fulfilled with a man, (not babypapa) especially when the man is the one for her.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by 99foxxy(f): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Make you de run your mouth, no worry you just start e de sweet you. We're waiting for the day you'll come out with a different story of my husband do this ,my husband do that.
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by shamecurls(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Motolank:

What are you gonna do now?

Am as confused as the country I was born into
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by lakeside3020(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Airforce1:
Girrrrl, it's easy to love me now.
Would you stilll love if I was down and out
Would you still have your love for me.

is all about 51 question cool
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by MICHROZZAY: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
happy for your changed personality
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
prettyjo:

thanks cool
state?
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by prettyjo(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
emusmithy:
state?
benue
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
prettyjo:

benue
Wow, good. Land of plenty ryt?
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by prettyjo(f): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
emusmithy:
Wow, good. Land of plenty ryt?
yea.
but the buhari economy also affected the land thereby reducing the land"plenty"
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
prettyjo:
yea.
but the buhari economy also affected the land thereby reducing the land"plenty"
haha...well, things will change for the better sha...before it changes, I'll pm you tho
Re: I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill by slimbj: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Richie0974:

Exactly
it's out now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway / Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) / Bbnaija's Nina Sparkles In Lovely Attire (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.