Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (87213 Views)

Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

So why is the american visa more valuable than nigeria visa.

Because America is a better country than Nigeria.

As of today at 5:09pm (Canadian time) on google 1 dollar is equal to 305.25 Nigerian naira
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ukorsimplicity(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

Like what answer? Please give examples.

Study the Bible with them, be patient, don't start asking them questions about their doctrines and you will see for yourself.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Sarang:

Then that person is not a TRUE Jw.

In every religion they are BAD people.

Majority carries the vote. Jw are known for their MODESTY

Hey! don't be so dam sounding holy. Like I have commented on this thread over and over my best friend is a witness and their family is so nice, humble and friendly that I got it wrong believing every witness is like them but what a great mistake. Many Witnesses have disappointed me in life. The worst blackmail of my life is from a witness three other witnesses have even mocked me over same issue that is a blatant lie. Besides my house as at present is a JW who plays babajebu loto like no man's business and she's also loose.
What I'm saying is you people sound like you are the best group in the world. you call all other Christians the ppl in Christiandom and call yourselves Christians.
You are not holier than the next Christian on the street.
Peace.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Sarang(f): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
davtosh:

Hey! don't be so dam sounding holy. Like I have commented on this thread over and over my best friend is a witness and their family is so nice, humble and friendly that I got it wrong believing every witness is like but what a great mistake. Many Witnesses have disappointed me in life. The worst blackmail of my life is from a witness three other witnesses have even mocked me over same issue that is a blatant lie. Besides my house as at present is a JW who plays babajebu loto like no man's business and she's also loose.
What I'm saying is you people sound like you are the best group in the world. you call all other Christians the ppl in Christiandom and call yourselves Christians.
You are not holier than the next Christian on the street.
Peace.

No we are not holy. We are not even 1cent holy. How can we be?
Mortal men that we are!!

The bible urges us to look for the good in others,why do you keep pinpointing the wrongs your friends do?
Does it mean,there is nothing good these friends of yours do?
How can you be friends with someone if you only look at their wrongs?
Also how do I know that you are not the one lying?

I do not judge anyone until I hear two sides but if someone you know gamble then I tell you he is not a J.witness for same way we do not smoke,we do not gamble..thats greediness.
And because someone you know did it does not mean every witnesses do it.

We are not the best people on earth and we acknowledge that but what is wrong in trying not to brag with sin?

Even Jehovah knows that perfection is far from each one of us yet he extends his hands of friendship to us cos he wants us to try.

We do fail..many times but we do our best to focus on where our brothers do better that is who we are.
No we are definitely not the best but we are not among the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
dumo1:

Nice choice of best friend. Do keep it up. could I have your best friend's contact dats with his permission o!

He dey Cape Verde married to one of their mulattoes. Ajeri Jehovah like good thing. I tease him with oko oyinbo lol
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by barcaboi(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2016
I will listen only if they agree to collect a tract frkm my own church too and probably follow me for a program. ...u can't discriminate and expect pple 2 listen 2 u
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by freshcvvs: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2016
mojeer678:

The questions to be asked are which gospel are the JW preaching? Who are they winning souls for? The fact that you enter into a volcano to preach error has no advantage to the true gospel of the Blessed Saviour and Redeemer.

and then, your unfortunate phrase: ... commanded his worshippers .... Really?

and these generalised statements without any proof: 'who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ'; 'they keep converting more people to their folds'; 'wondering whether they use charms to talk to people'

Are you a JW? Try and get understanding before making online statements.

Tobitrueman:

Seconded

So what stops you both from preaching the so called "real gospel"? the version you have was given or passed to you by God himself or your fellow human called pastors?

What do they preach that is not in the bible? let's start from there.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Rick9(m): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2016
SirLewis:
While some other group of people who steal with a bible in hand will buy private jets and claim it's to help them win more souls. Smh
smiley cheesy Ahahahahahahahaha
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 25, 2016
davtosh:

He dey Cape Verde married to one of their mulattoes. Ajeri Jehovah like good thing. I tease him with oko oyinbo lol
lol! funny you.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ezepresscp: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2016
mojeer678:

The questions to be asked are which gospel are the JW preaching? Who are they winning souls for? The fact that you enter into a volcano to preach error has no advantage to the true gospel of the Blessed Saviour and Redeemer.

and these generalised statements without any proof: 'who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ'; 'they keep converting more people to their folds'; 'wondering whether they use charms to talk to people'

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2016/go-and-make-disciples-of-people-of-all-nations/
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ezepresscp: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Your comparison, confusion about JW preaching is all made clear on this article. after all Jesus said ppl we hate you and speak every sort of things about you for my sake. I saw this article on the website jw.org.

read https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2016/go-and-make-disciples-of-people-of-all-nations/
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by atoleybaba(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2016
IceDude:
Lol, i just pity u and other pathetic holy holy witnesses. I grew up among witnesses and i know their secrets so u beta sharap....On the last day everybody go answer dia papa name so park well. Gudnite
you know whose secret? Jehovah witnesses secret or the secret of the people u grew up with? If u check properly. If the people you grew up with hard dark secret they are not following what they learn. And if they are ever caught they will be disfellowshipped or seized to be call a jw.....Buh if u say jw has secret, then u don't know what u are saying. You are just here to mislead people
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2016
umar745:
God bless them
Spread the Gospel in every city and every Nation, tell them jesus is coming back again it can even be now.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by jhyyde: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Seconded
thirded....
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by opethom(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Ibidun07:

Amen.. I love SCC
how you doing today ?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by grandstar(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

So why is the american visa more valuable than nigeria visa.

Because the opportunities America offers are far more than in Nigeria. Nigerians are rushing to go the the USA to hustle but Americans are not.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Damianking(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2016
mohlanforex:
they should go as far as maiduguri to preach christ. i won't take them seriouse untill they visit maiduguri, damboa, chibok, baga, bama, mongonu and shambisa.

And who told you JW are not in this places? You can find them anywhere in the earth as far as there is a living soul there.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by eminex(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2016
chericleo:
. Yes dai are preaching but dai preach d wrong message.

What is the wrong message?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2016
mojeer678:

I have just one simple question for you sir. What is the gospel?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Spread the Gospel in every city and every Nation, tell them jesus is coming back again it can even be now.

Only a true Christian will know that Christ is here already. His disciples asked him of the signs of his presence. Those signs he gave are all here.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Oblak(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2016
SaffronSpice:

Convince me that there is hell tongue
zif I quote scriptures for you from the bible, you will still want me to convince you of the authenticity of the holy book. For now, let us sit and wait and know what the will bring in the end
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
jagugu88li:

Same here...I gave never felt like I was being misled by them whatsoever. smiley

I see. wink
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Amberon11: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2016
I've always been a Christian. what else am I converting to?
nigerianvenom:

She did that to make u convert to their religion. Have u ever also tried preaching to her? Try it and let me read the response
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by MrJonny(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
if only they preach the truth
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Herbwise(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
ezepresscp:
Your comparison, confusion about JW preaching is all made clear on this article. after all Jesus said ppl we hate you and speak every sort of things about you for my sake. I saw this article on the website jw.org.

read https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2016/go-and-make-disciples-of-people-of-all-nations/
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Gariga: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2016
I like to read their booklets, watchtower n Awake. They do a lot of academic research which is commendable. However, I don't agree with many of their doctrines.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Amberon11:
I've always been a Christian. what else am I converting to?

Ur believe and hers are different.
U believe in trinity, she doesn't.
U believe in he'll fire, she doesn't.
U believe in miracle, she doesn't.
She believes that d devil rules the world, u don't believe such.
She can't contest neither can she vote for anyone in any form of election, because to her it's satanic, do u share such believe? Find out more
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by SaffronSpice: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2016
davtosh:

Convince me there is no hell
LOL.You believe in it.You should know better.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by michylabo(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Some facts that convinces me that JW's dey try.

Watchtower... most distributed literature in the world
Awake...2nd

JW.org most translated web site... better than google or wikipedia

Interesting all done with voluntary donations... No profit...

Even catholic church dey raise alarm.. see attachment

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by SaffronSpice: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Oblak post=47866873]
zif I quote scriptures for you from the bible, you will still want me to convince you of the authenticity of the holy book. For now, let us sit and wait and know what the will bring in the end[/quote
OK.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by unclemaths(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
It seems peeps prefer this type Christianity..

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Ioannes:

I see. wink

You know very well where I stand when it comes to this matter cheesy

unclemaths:
It seems peeps prefer this type Christianity..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.