Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested (40920 Views)

Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) / Boy Sells Father’s Vehicles Worth N7.5m For N350,000 –NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Java001: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
sad
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by YourNemesis: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
NCAN Porto Novo, Benin (Nigeria extension)
Tani? : Awon omo Igbo ni.
Reporting Live!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by RobinHez(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
This NCAN shiiit is so funny... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:

NCAN..... reportinq live from Oyo state branch....We are qlad to announce our jewish brothers never ceases to disappoint us....they only upqraded their method of scamminq

You fastidiousness has been duly noted by the Los Angeles branch of the international NCAN chapter grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by benedictac(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
playboy99:
been waiting patiently miss

I can't comment on that section oooh. Biko, does that mean I've been banned? Lala pleeeeaaase ooh
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:
Another Israeli again "Uzoma Eleazar,"

And they re the ones developing India..........
grin
shamecurls:
Another Israeli again "Uzoma Eleazar,"

And they re the ones developing India..........

THE DEVELOPERS

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by herzern(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You fastidiousness has been duly noted by the Los Angeles branch of the international NCAN chapter grin

thanks boss!.....I think I should be promoted from this local level

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by benji93: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
dridowu:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/news/nigerian-held-for-selling-seeds-that-cure-aids/article8893424.ece

Seyi signs .............As the spokesperson of NCAN, HAITI(Diasporan branch), i can surely confirm that we have duly scrutinized this report, and this is by no means a surprising one.O lost sons of Isreal we hail thee, you have been representing the Jewish state and spreading your gospel to the ends of the world unrelentlessly , at least we are now well aware your gospel is pushing its boundaries and taking different forms to evade the awareness of yor victims. We admire your intelligence and resourcefulness O sons of Zion, and we are looking forward to seeing more of your exploits.............................Seyi Signs out

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by MeoClark(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lalasticlala or what do they call him should rename this site from NAIRALAND TO TRIBALAND.

I have never seen Nigerians Unite here,the hatred between our ethnic groups is what u see here on a daily bases. Yoruba against Igbo ,Hausa against Igbo and Igbo against the both. What use is this place since all it does is make us hate each other the more.

When an Igbo Man does something Right he becomes a Nigerian,when he commits crime he becomes an Igbo from the south east.

yet when we want to secede they say we are greedy and that we want to disunite Nigeria.As if it is united at all.

Believe you me,Igbo doesn't even need the so called oil to survive.Survival is our nickname.We make something out of nothing,we are ingenious,creative, business mind,hardworking and intelligent plus other countless attributes...

Yet other tribes envy us cus of our God given gifts and talents.

they have tried to eliminate us through so many ways but we survive.Which ethnic group will survive after been robbed off of all their investments and money and given a mere £20 pounds no matter the millions u had before the war.

which ethnic group can use a high way to build a stealth airport,which ethnic group turned scientist and locally manufactured bombs (ogbunigwe),during the war to survive the genocide being carried out by Nigerian Army.

which ethnic group can withstand the whole of Nigeria with their allies for 3 years without being eliminated from the map of Nigeria.

we have survived all this and now we are better.

so if this country can't harbour us,they should let us go in peace.

not trying to blame everything bad happening in this country on the Igbos.

as if their own tribes don't have their own faults.

I rest my case my fellow TRIBALANDERS...

Igbo this Igbo that...

Leave us Alone .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Victorvexz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
MeoClark:
Lalasticlala or what do they call him should rename this site from NAIRALAND TO TRIBALAND.

I have never seen Nigerians Unite here,the hatred between our ethnic groups is what u see here on a daily bases. Yoruba against Igbo ,Hausa against Igbo and Igbo against the both. What use is this place since all it does is make us hate each other the more.

When an Igbo Man does something Right he becomes a Nigerian,when he commits crime he becomes an Igbo from the south east.

yet when we want to secede they say we are greedy and that we want to disunite Nigeria.As if it is united at all.

Believe you me,Igbo doesn't even need the so called oil to survive.Survival is our nickname.We make something out of nothing,we are ingenious,creative, business mind,hardworking and intelligent plus other countless attributes...

they have tried to eliminate us through so many ways but we survive.Which ethnic group will survive after been robbed off of all their investments and money and given a mere £20 pounds no matter the millions u had before the war.

which ethnic group can use a high way to build a stealth airport,which ethnic group turned scientist and locally manufactured bombs (ogbunigwe),during the war to survive the genocide being carried out by Nigerian Army.

which ethnic group can withstand the whole of Nigeria with their allies for 3 years without being eliminated from the map of Nigeria.

Igbo this Igbo that...

Leave us Alone .

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by alexarelano(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dem plug teeth 4 igbo pple flesh 2day, no be small grin grin grin grin grin wink wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by blaqiz: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just a reminder to all married n unmarried people:

If you have promised ur wife or husband or boyfriend or lover that you will love her /him, *24/7* ...

today is 24/7 😜

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Those funny post got me cracking with lafta

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by olureignforever: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sometimes I laugh at all this Name checkers. Yoruba, Popularly called Yeeloba or amala eaters by Igbo Name checkers and igbo popularly called Igbo or Israeli. Indians reported that a Nigerian, not an igbo or Yoruba. Let's stop this childish play for one Nigeria. Hit like if you agree. Hit share if you disagree.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ba7man(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nne5:
grin
lol mumu Indian
The uzoma get sense nor be small.
So you support Uzoma's criminality? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by RobinHez(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
MeoClark:

Igbo this Igbo that...

Leave us Alone .

This speech is tribalistic in itself...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Victorvexz:

this just made my day.

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ba7man(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
A criminal minded individual will defend criminality with statements like..............
Java001:
We igbos knw how to do business d so stp hatin mugu fall guyman chop naa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Damfostopper(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Biafra republic avoiding this thread like kilode.... I came to check names

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by tunderay(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Uzoma Eleazar, this name sound jewish. NCAN member, Sambisa Forest Federal constituency reporting for late night duty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by AmazingDanny(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
name checkers association reporting live from mowe. its funny how our Jewish brothers are making us proud in India.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by AmazingDanny(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
nne we made India what it is
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by GoodMuyis(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
ChiSun27:
This post is funny...I swear! grin

BTW: Why is Nairaland Rule Number 17 missing? Where did it go to?
Abeg who stole nairaland Rule 17

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by striker9(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
AmazingDanny:
nne we made India what it is
DEVELOPMENT

DEVELOPMENT EVERYWHERE
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Situation001(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
GenBuhari:
HIV is a hoax,

AIDS caused by fraudulent toxic HIV medication.

However AIDS is curable provided you stop the toxic meds.

HIV / AIDS hoax is designed to depopulate Africa especially. Hence the reason any claims of a cure is not tolerated by authorities who are being controlled by the American owned World Health Organisation.

Wake black man wake up!

Seconded..

I learnt much about it from here..

topinfopost.com/2014/04/15/the-great-hiv-is-a-hoax
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Hahahahahaaaaa! grin Sir EgunMogaji a.k.a Agba Awo Ton Fi Owo Fun Lion Lonje! grin cheesy grin Tuale Baba! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by calcal: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nice one, brilliant from one of my brothers!
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chestbeater for sure. Hustle tight.
#Hardwork grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by oblak00(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Igbo till I die. One love. Nobody go fit do am like us. Hapu ha ka ha na koyeri

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Jarus(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
GenBuhari:
HIV is a hoax,

AIDS caused by fraudulent toxic HIV medication.

However AIDS is curable provided you stop the toxic meds.

HIV / AIDS hoax is designed to depopulate Africa especially. Hence the reason any claims of a cure is not tolerated by authorities who are being controlled by the American owned World Health Organisation.

Wake black man wake up!

In 2016. Tell me you're kidding?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ilovetheline: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
lepasharon, are you Yoruba too? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by sesaan(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Java001:
We igbos knw how to do business d so stp hatin mugu fall guyman chop naa

igbo MaN can do anything for money even try divide nigerian... Shame on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operative Shoots Young Man In The Leg in Delta State (Graphic Photos/Video) / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.