Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested (40898 Views)

Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) / Boy Sells Father’s Vehicles Worth N7.5m For N350,000 –NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by sesaan(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Java001:
We igbos knw how to do business d so stp hatin mugu fall guyman chop naa

igbo MaN can do anything for money even try divide nigeria(ojukwu n kanu)... Shame on u
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ofwest47(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
All these I Before Others has gone as far as to India to go and practice the trade they are known for _duping. and forgery
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by president3h: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
I checked d native name and its my jewish brother, but its better than two armed robbers caught by RRS in lagos, one is from oyo and one is from abeokuta,, yet they will be claiming lagosians,
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by AmuDimpka: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2016
sesaan:

igbo MaN can do anything for money even try divide nigerian... Shame on u

Those in soka forest nko
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

Hahahahahaaaaa! grin Sir EgunMogaji a.k.a Agba Awo Ton Fi Owo Fun Lion Lonje! grin cheesy grin Tuale Baba! grin

Wa sere, eyan mi grin

Zoharariel, afinju adaba to njeun lawujo awon asa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by justmenoni: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Professor

quote author=aladdin001 post=47854012]This post is meant for Indians. I can hardly read a paragraph with complete English words.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by zonax(m): 3:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Sensitivbin777:
shocked Amamighe chukwu nyere ndi be anyi kwesiri ka anyi were ya buru ogaranya n'uzo ziri ezi.

Ona ewuta m na ufodu n'ime anyi na-achu ego n'uzo
Ekwesighi cry
Otu obula osi di, agam aburiri onye Igbo n'uwa m OZO maka na onweghi ndi CHUKWU goziri Karia anyi cool

Nawa afor, nna gi muru gi.
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Gkemz: 6:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Lwkmd... Still can't stop laughing. Naija always see opportunity in every horrible situation. Anything na hustle. When did bitter kola start curing AIDS. The ebola epidemic hit the wave two years ago, it was also rumoured that bitter kola and salt cures the disease. A lot of hypertensive patients had crises because these two factors triggers low bp as if one activated a bomb.
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by gulfer: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2016
These 'Jews' will one day sell ICE to the Eskimos grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Kakamorufu(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2016
awon omo igbo igbo. Mo gbo information, ninu radio, ninu telly, won ni e n ta kola,
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by proxillin(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Wait a minute.

Jewish name spotted.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by iyobs7(f): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2016
2,300,000x5.2 wow, that's close to 12million naira. These boys sha
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Elibrainz(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2016
Why are people so bent on spoiling the reputation of Nigeria? This is not funny at all
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by MrGerald(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
flyca:
That victorious moment when you read to paragraph 2, line 3. grin grin
So now you're waiting for your award abi?
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nne5: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
funmijoyb:

I think he get sense bcuz u r igbo too.....shame on u for that statement.

spitting on you...

meanwhile back at home uzoma is a hero for smuggling drug, Nneka's LovePeddler/baby factory/prostitution is seen as enterprising business while okonkwo's used fake clothes/substandard products and fake shoes is productive
Madam face your lane abeg
As if your people don't commit crimes too.
Go choke on your anger.

And yes uzoma get sense nor be small.Deal with that.
Nonsense!

ba7man:
So you support Uzoma's criminality? undecided
I don't remember writing that.
Read and comprehend.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ba7man(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Nne5:

Madam face your lane abeg
As if your people don't commit crimes too.
Go choke on your anger.

And yes uzoma get sense nor be small.Deal with that.
Nonsense!

I don't remember writing that.
Read and comprehend.
Calling criminality "sense" doesn't show disapproval.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nne5: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2016
ba7man:
Calling criminality "sense" doesn't show disapproval.

Once again I don't remember writing that or approving for that matter.
Don't try to twist my words dude.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by gbemmy2k10(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
some comments are hilarious. chai Nlanders I hail una
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Tell me why mosquitos can transfer malaria and not HIV

Tell me why HIV is in bodily fluids but not in saliva.

Tell me why HIV diagnosis is the only medical diagnosis that cannot be made unless the tester had interviewed the person being tested.

Tell me why in HIV problem is limited to homosexual, drug addicts and other undesirables in white population groups but is very widely spread among black heterosexual women as it is among black injecting drug addicts.

If can offer answers to these questions, then you have grounds to counter my assertion that HIV is a hoax or scam, ultimately created to depopulate black people.

Jarus:

In 2016. Tell me you're kidding?
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by ojimbo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
lol NCAN Benin branch reporting for duty angry angry
from which Ashawo joint?
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by phenase(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool SCAM TESTED BUT NOT TRUSTED
Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rushing the Check Name, NCAN Enugu Chapter. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested by Charles4075(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmmm..

First Name: Uzoma

Last Name: Eleazar.

This is not an Igbo name na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos / Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) / Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.