Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi (23803 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is one of the simplicity of Islam: asssuming Dangote died tomorrow morning he will be buried same day with a piece of cloth worth 1500 naira or less.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by contra(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
flyca:

I have striken out the incorrect part. Its still ok if you don't say "thank you" tongue

RIP to the dead

From my experience relating with a few i met, they take life easy. You have your reasons too.

Thank you.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by favourmic(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
examhall:
Please, how do I comment on Nairaland?

omg! help

Hahaha Google it nah
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Nasman(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
DonBenny77:

na wetin make me no like dem, i no go rest in peace if dem bury me inside those bamboo sticks. As soon as person enter ground insects go begin feast on im corpse
And inside Coffin is Insecticide? Keep dreaming, your type of coffin is useless Infront of Almighty God.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by madjune(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2016
brojoshua:
When people will die and be buried in the ground for maggots to eat without taking anything out of this world except those among the people who get salvation of their souls by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world, the only Saviour, what then is the purpose of the people's money that many leaders and co are looting to go and buy houses in Dubai and co, what is the purpose of all the money the false prophets are collecting from their goats to buy jets costly cars, houses and co?
So let all sinners believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and God will save them into His eternal kingdom and deliver them from the wrath that is coming upon the sons of disobedience, otherwise they will die in their sin and perish eternally. Let those among them that believe repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins. Let him who truly believes in his heart that Jesus Christ is Lord present himself to a true and faithful servant of Christ to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. And let him who believes and is baptized join any assembly of true and faithful brethren or christains anywhere he sees such people. As it is appointment unto man once to die and thereafter judgment.

The purpose of pursuing wealth while alive I believe, is to live comfortably through this plane.

And not to gnash one's teeth day to day.

I'm not saying that people.should go and steal money to live well.
Hardwork through honest living should see to that.

When one is alive, he should live well and when one is dead, he's dead.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by SherylMiracle(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Who knws where he is now....HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by SherylMiracle(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Who knows where he is now.... HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by yusufficient(m): 4:40am On Jul 25, 2016
that's the way we Muslims buried the dead body
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by yusufficient(m): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Burying in a coffin is not permitted in Muslim tradition unless there is a necessity for health or legal reasons, for example, if the body is badly damaged, or if the country of residence has burial laws which prohibit burial without a coffin. South African legislation requires human remains to be transported in coffins so it is common practice to transport the deceased in a steal casket. Once at the burial site, the deceased is lifted out of the coffin and buried in a (biodegradable calico) shroud. The steel casket is re-used by the community for all burials, which scores a ten out of ten for recycling!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Gkemz: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Look at how he was buried. No casket, no ambulance, nothing at all despite his wealth and popularity. That's to show the dead knows nothing about class or wealth. It can take anyone it chooses to.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by DonBenny77(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Nasman:

And inside Coffin is Insecticide? Keep dreaming, your type of coffin is useless Infront of Almighty God.

i hear u, assistant Almighty God
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by alansary0064(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2016
DonBenny77:

na wetin make me no like dem, i no go rest in peace if dem bury me inside those bamboo sticks. As soon as person enter ground insects go begin feast on im corpse
My Guy kindly make more spiritual consultation from ur spiritual leader(if u have), what has expensive casket or bamboo stick has to do wit ur Resting in grave Bro once in grave u wil face nothing than ur deeds(goods & otherwise) #islamically.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Bimpe29: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
May Allah forgive him and bless his soul with Jannat Fridaouz ameen.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by Mmoud: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
RIP SIR
We all no go die young ooh
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi by YaksonFCA(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. Ameen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Declares 2019 Presidential Ambition / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) / "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.