Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why The Saying Phrase "I'm Fine" Means You're Telling Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Saying Phrase "I'm Fine" Means You're Telling Lies (358 Views)

Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies / When A Girl Don't Like Telling Lies / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Saying Phrase "I'm Fine" Means You're Telling Lies by Jhordan: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
People tend to cover up their true feelings behind the phrase, and really avoid discussing their problems who care about them a lot. When you say "I'm fine" people tend to get the impression that you aren't being honest about your feelings One of the biggest lies told in modern times is "I'm fine" because it's sounds more like a red flag and an excuse to just get out of a bad situation.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/07/why-saying-phrase-im-fine-means-youre.html
Re: Why The Saying Phrase "I'm Fine" Means You're Telling Lies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: Why The Saying Phrase "I'm Fine" Means You're Telling Lies by segebobo: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
How are we sure the person asking how are you truly cares about how we feel.
Replying I'm fine to me means as far as you're concerned I'm OK, there's no point relating my problem to you.
Re: Why The Saying Phrase "I'm Fine" Means You're Telling Lies by Loyalblak007(f): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
It means you're asking too many questions

(1) (Reply)

Just Asking Tho / Question For The Day / See Reasons Why Patience,humility N Gentleness Will Stop Quarrels In Ur Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.