Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

A Decade On Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Decade On Nairaland (7845 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations For The First Time In A Decade / After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. / Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow, a decade in a hurry, just like yesterday.

I came in here exactly 2006 looking for the easiest means of escaping this coven con3, I mean looking for greener pasture someone around the globe, fine professional advises and support were offered from the good people with open arms. May God continue to bless them all, wherever they may be.

How times fly.

May God continue to bless all Nairalanders, ni 'le, lo'ko, ati lehin odi, a o ko ere Oko de'le ooooooo.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria

God bless AFRICA

Shalom!

Firefire

superstar1:
10years ago I was gisting with my cousin in UK and he asked me whether i have registered on the new raving forum in Nigeria, Nairaland. I told him I do not even have any idea that the new Forum exists. I quickly logged on and found one elementary website bearing Nairaland. Not deterred by the perceived elementary outlook of the forum, I registered and was happy to belong to a platform where i can air my view ona ny issue about my country to the world.

I only restricted myself to Sport section, most especially Manchester United thread. I do peep into Politics, culture and tribal sections once in a while, but there was really nothing unusual apart from the usual news we all have access to in the regular media. Culture section was more informative with some NL encyclopedia lecturing on us who we are as Africans and other cultural stuffs. Due respect to AndreUwe and Fulamania.

Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology. Most guys ignored them except Dayokanu that made it a point of duty to decimate all their claims, with Katsumoto delivering irrefutable facts to nullify all animosities against the Yorubas. The hours upon hours of lectures and counter ectures from Katsumoto and Deridegull or Duru1 were very informative. By early 2010, subtle warnings were being sent to Seun to curb tribalism in Politics section, he did not see it as anything serious. By mid-2010, other yorubas felt enough is enough of these shenanigans coming from igbos. The likes of OPCNairaland, MayorofLagos, jakumo, IlekeHD, Gbawe, Aareonakakanfo, Shymexx,led the full scale attack, with Desola being the only female, always hitting the mark in a very subtle but effective way.

This culminated in the myth bursting season, monicker expose season, the season of truce with rendezvous at Beerhugz Ikeja. Ngozievergreen will never forget NL. Those were very brutal days in Politics section of NL. 2015 election brought out the good, the bad and the ugly of NL. It was a propaganda and campaign ground for the major political parties. That was the season of PPP -Pay Per Post. Post election ushered in the cry for bia.fra season. Seun responded to this cry in a manner that has never been seen before on NL. I am not sure DSS did not threaten him on that particular issue.

Due to the clamp down on secession cries, some threatened to migrate out of NL and never to come back. They left, they were not missed and voila, they are back. Some even created parallel fora that never had the pull effect of NL and such fora died a natural death.

We are presently in the season of indiscriminate bans. Just came back from a lengthy ban and i cannot even guarantee not being banned before end of today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. We have seen it all on NL.

The diversity of opinion and the scintillating presentations of some are what make NL thick and addictive. It will be the highest hypocrisy if I fail to mention that tribalism and ethic jabs are also part of the fun of NL, that you might not really get elsewhere, except on Vanguard online and probably Facebook. In the midst of the jabs, we learn one or two things. Atimes some jabs make you to read up on such jabs and you will come back to give a merciless counterjabs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Veterans will understand what i am talking about.

Government agencies, political parties, security agencies and even print media now know that anyone that ignores NL is doing so at his or own peril. This is a classical example of online forum that has given power to the youths and masses. Here, we can report any agency or personnel of government or corporation or individuals that misbehaves in real time without any fear of harassment, which was prevalent in the days of the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi.

By and large, I have learnt a lot from NL in the last 10years. While growing up, I was never interested in who were our forefathers as Africans, who we were as a people, the events that led to the amalgamation of North and South, the civil war, Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello or Oduduwa. The contributions of all from every nook and cranny of Nigeria challenged me to read up, to separate the truth from fallacy. I had to read virtually every book or write up ever written on Nigerian Civil War, Pre and post-independence era, the days of the Evil Genius Maradona, the dark days of Abacha and the emergence of the 4th republic democracy in Nigeria. I also picked interest in the top 5-7 ethnicities in Nigeria and I had to read up on their histories too.

Seun thanks for creating this forum. It has been an avenue for youths to air their opinion freely, demand better governance and forge a better country for ourselves. Even the ethnic jabs is forcing all parties to have mutual respect for ourselves despite all the animosities and probably collaborate to achieve an objective of a better country.

I am specially hailing Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Desola, Chino, Abagworo, Shymexx, Duru1, Dede1 AndreUwe, Fulanmania, Aresa, Ijakumo, Modath, Soundking, Sunnybobo, Anonimi, StBlack, StOla, arewafederation, AareOnakakanfo, cheruv, debosky, oduastates, Ngwakwe, EzeNri, dearpreye, dozzybaba (mad-dest boy on NL), VICTORCIZA, OPCNairailand, NgeneUkwenu, idupaul, MayorofLagos, T9sky, pazienza, Jason123 Deridegull, IlekeHD, ACM10, raumdeuter, odenigboaroli, 9jacrip, Aigbofa, Beaf, Passingshot, nduchucks, Iyangbali, fiiznation, Firefire, Omenka, Orikinla, Aljarem, Berem, ijawmilitant, EasternActivist, JAckBaueress1, Freeglobe, ANAMBRAII, tupacshakur, Zimoni, kobojunkie, fstranger, barcanista or is it Tonyebarcanista, ezeagu, obiagu1, basilo101, tonychristopher etc You contributed immensely in making NL a vibrant social forum it is today, most especially the Politics section.

Looking forward to another decade.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CursedIboes: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

But finally ole dozzybaba
That Anioma boy led some of the dangerous charges that decimated Yoruba e-attacks on Igbos...

By the way,what of beaf abi feab

Stop making mouth, he was chased out of nairaland by his superiors. Dozzybaba is from Imo state

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CursedIboes: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

That description fits us both and every other poster here mr man. There are over almost 3 million members here. what makes you think you have any value than any other? wink

you promised to leave the forum for good. how did you know the rules were modified if you hadn't been hanging around like the spirit of an evil man lacking peace because he was denied a proper burial? angry

Leave where? He has dozens of alternate handle. Check his Igboid handle. The liar can never leave nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

Stop making mouth, he was chased out of nairaland by his superiors. Dozzybaba is from Imo state
I biala n'iši ututu a
No be only Imo, Edo nko undecided
Mtschewww tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CursedIboes: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

I biala n'iši ututu a
No be only Imo, Edo nko undecided
Mtschewww tongue

You know nothing little man, Dozzybaba is different from One Naira. OneNaira is Ikechu and from Anioma while Dozzy is from Imo state and was chased out of this forum by the insurgents. You dont need to insult me in that your rubbish language.

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

You know nothing little man, Dozzybaba is different from One Naira. OneNaira is Ikechu and from Anioma while Dozzy is from Imo state and was chased out of this forum by the insurgents. You dont need to insult me in that your rubbish language.
I've been on this forum long enough to know the difference btwn the two...and I know that they're both Anioma sons
Moreover... Saying my lingo is rubbish is funny bkos your language is like pidgin/Creole when compared to mine

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:
10years ago I was gisting with my cousin in UK and he asked me whether i have registered on the new raving forum in Nigeria, Nairaland. I told him I do not even have any idea that the new Forum exists. I quickly logged on and found one elementary website bearing Nairaland. Not deterred by the perceived elementary outlook of the forum, I registered and was happy to belong to a platform where i can air my view ona ny issue about my country to the world.

I only restricted myself to Sport section, most especially Manchester United thread. I do peep into Politics, culture and tribal sections once in a while, but there was really nothing unusual apart from the usual news we all have access to in the regular media. Culture section was more informative with some NL encyclopedia lecturing on us who we are as Africans and other cultural stuffs. Due respect to AndreUwe and Fulamania.

Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology. Most guys ignored them except Dayokanu that made it a point of duty to decimate all their claims, with Katsumoto delivering irrefutable facts to nullify all animosities against the Yorubas. The hours upon hours of lectures and counter ectures from Katsumoto and Deridegull or Duru1 were very informative. By early 2010, subtle warnings were being sent to Seun to curb tribalism in Politics section, he did not see it as anything serious. By mid-2010, other yorubas felt enough is enough of these shenanigans coming from igbos. The likes of OPCNairaland, MayorofLagos, jakumo, IlekeHD, Gbawe, Aareonakakanfo, Shymexx,led the full scale attack, with Desola being the only female, always hitting the mark in a very subtle but effective way.

This culminated in the myth bursting season, monicker expose season, the season of truce with rendezvous at Beerhugz Ikeja. Ngozievergreen will never forget NL. Those were very brutal days in Politics section of NL. 2015 election brought out the good, the bad and the ugly of NL. It was a propaganda and campaign ground for the major political parties. That was the season of PPP -Pay Per Post. Post election ushered in the cry for bia.fra season. Seun responded to this cry in a manner that has never been seen before on NL. I am not sure DSS did not threaten him on that particular issue.

Due to the clamp down on secession cries, some threatened to migrate out of NL and never to come back. They left, they were not missed and voila, they are back. Some even created parallel fora that never had the pull effect of NL and such fora died a natural death.

We are presently in the season of indiscriminate bans. Just came back from a lengthy ban and i cannot even guarantee not being banned before end of today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. We have seen it all on NL.

The diversity of opinion and the scintillating presentations of some are what make NL thick and addictive. It will be the highest hypocrisy if I fail to mention that tribalism and ethic jabs are also part of the fun of NL, that you might not really get elsewhere, except on Vanguard online and probably Facebook. In the midst of the jabs, we learn one or two things. Atimes some jabs make you to read up on such jabs and you will come back to give a merciless counterjabs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Veterans will understand what i am talking about.

Government agencies, political parties, security agencies and even print media now know that anyone that ignores NL is doing so at his or own peril. This is a classical example of online forum that has given power to the youths and masses. Here, we can report any agency or personnel of government or corporation or individuals that misbehaves in real time without any fear of harassment, which was prevalent in the days of the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi.

By and large, I have learnt a lot from NL in the last 10years. While growing up, I was never interested in who were our forefathers as Africans, who we were as a people, the events that led to the amalgamation of North and South, the civil war, Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello or Oduduwa. The contributions of all from every nook and cranny of Nigeria challenged me to read up, to separate the truth from fallacy. I had to read virtually every book or write up ever written on Nigerian Civil War, Pre and post-independence era, the days of the Evil Genius Maradona, the dark days of Abacha and the emergence of the 4th republic democracy in Nigeria. I also picked interest in the top 5-7 ethnicities in Nigeria and I had to read up on their histories too.

Seun thanks for creating this forum. It has been an avenue for youths to air their opinion freely, demand better governance and forge a better country for ourselves. Even the ethnic jabs is forcing all parties to have mutual respect for ourselves despite all the animosities and probably collaborate to achieve an objective of a better country.

I am specially hailing Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Desola, Chino, Abagworo, Shymexx, Duru1, Dede1 AndreUwe, Fulanmania, Aresa, Ijakumo, Modath, Soundking, Sunnybobo, Anonimi, StBlack, StOla, arewafederation, AareOnakakanfo, cheruv, debosky, oduastates, Ngwakwe, EzeNri, dearpreye, dozzybaba (mad-dest boy on NL), VICTORCIZA, OPCNairailand, NgeneUkwenu, idupaul, MayorofLagos, T9sky, pazienza, Jason123 Deridegull, IlekeHD, ACM10, raumdeuter, odenigboaroli, 9jacrip, Aigbofa, Beaf, Passingshot, nduchucks, Iyangbali, fiiznation, Firefire, Omenka, Orikinla, Anonimi, Aljarem, Berem, ijawmilitant, EasternActivist, JAckBaueress1, Freeglobe, ANAMBRAII, tupacshakur, Zimoni, kobojunkie, fstranger, barcanista or is it Tonyebarcanista, ezeagu, obiagu1, basilo101, tonychristopher etc You contributed immensely in making NL a vibrant social forum it is today, most especially the Politics section.

Thank you brotherly. ever since the loss of PDP I have decided to stay low. Thank you superstar1.firefire.chino, sincere9girian,truckpusher.berem.tonyebarcanista,chukwudi44.ngwakwe. demdem.anago.gbawe. omenka.May God bless and protect all of us and make us see the end of this evil government. amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CursedIboes: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

I've been on this forum long enough to know the difference btwn the two...and I know that they're both Anioma sons
Moreover... Saying my lingo is rubbish is funny bkos your language is like pidgin/Creole when compared to mine

Dozzybaba is from Imo state, ask Chino and Iboes of that time. Were you not the one exposed here last year that you continue to deny your own ugly self. May God never let me deny myself. Your language is like a trashy nonsense, no one even care about that trash.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by makazona(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:

[b]Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology. Most guys ignored them except Dayokanu that made it a point of duty to decimate all their claims, with Katsumoto delivering irrefutable facts to nullify all animosities against the Yorubas. The hours upon hours of lectures and counter ectures from Katsumoto and Deridegull or Duru1 were very informative. By early 2010, subtle warnings were being sent to Seun to curb tribalism in Politics section, he did not see it as anything serious. By mid-2010, other yorubas felt enough is enough of these shenanigans coming from igbos. The likes of OPCNairaland, MayorofLagos, jakumo, IlekeHD, Gbawe, Aareonakakanfo, Shymexx,led the full scale attack, with Desola being the only female, always hitting the mark in a very subtle but effective way.
[/b]

More like being a judge in your own case. You successfully used derogatory words on your eternal enemies just to drive home your "point" that Igbos started the ethnic war.

Your post would have worth it if it remained OBJECTIVE but no, typical of your likes, Igbo topics gives the cloud nine feeling.

Don't mind checking my profile and sizing me with your tribal meter.

Peace ✌

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

Dozzybaba is from Imo state, ask Chino and Iboes of that time. Were you not the one exposed here last year that you continue to deny your own ugly self. May God never let me deny myself. Your language is like a trashy nonsense, no one even care about that trash.
Argumentum ad hominem....
That's why I find arguing with the insurgirls like of you abominable! undecidedangry
That offer still stands....put my pix and get $1B from me
Ihnye a bú nzágháchì ikpèazu m gēnye gi...nke ozo búzí igbáchí gi nkiti undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by patwilly(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Ore, thanks for the mention grin grin grin

Unfortunately we can't get the likes of davidylan, doyin3, debosky etc here anymore.

Seun has turned NL to anti-Yoruba platform. Back then, it was a place to learn from the best, nowadays we just coming to troll.

If I type "May Biafra come so that the YEASTS can leave the SW" na, Mynd will just come with his gragra and ban me.

Dr. Davidylan ..that dude was sound if I remember.. Miss the old brigade.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Firefire:
Wow, a decade in a hurry, just like yesterday.

I came in here exactly 2006 looking for the easiest means of escaping this coven con3, I mean looking for greener pasture someone around the globe, fine professional advises and support were offered from the good people with open arms. May God continue to bless them all, wherever they may be.

How times fly.

May God continue to bless all Nairalanders, ni 'le, lo'ko, ati lehin odi, a o ko ere Oko de'le ooooooo.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria

God bless AFRICA

Shalom!

Firefire

Congrat.

Do u know why u are so stupid? 'cos you and superstar1 dragged the Igbos again into ur madness. Can't you celebrate your decade here without being stupid and tribal. Anyway, I don't blame you, but rather the ewedu and amala u sniff into ur nose every morning.

If you like write ur ass off, we know who are the victim of hate in this country and Nairaland in particular. The height of that hate was in prelude to the 2015 election. No one dictates to us who to vote. We are too sophisticated to be ordered around by one old man, we are too sophisticated to play the politics of myopism, too be subjected under the bondage of one party, a family property. By nature we are democratic, republican and egalitarian and we aint slave to any family. SE is the only region where the four major parties hold sway. This is the true definition of sophistication. We vote based on merit, and Jonathan was the best candidate for the 2015 election. It was our resolve, yet the yorubas brought their hatred into 2015 election accusing us of being an enemy of the state just becos we refused to slave around like them, cos we refused to be part of this country's woes. The reality of that ill decision is staring them on the face.

Do I need to mention the level of hate they exhibited as a result of our collective resolve to have this country restructured? Do I need to mention how the cheer each time a pro-Biafran falls to the cruel barrel of the state in cold-blood? How the cheered each time the new govt made an appointment excluding the SE? Yet ignored in the same appointment. How they pull out statistics from their asses any time the SE recorded a milestone. Do I need to mention their hatred for innoson? Flooding the internet with pictures of Proforce becos innoson designed a brake for the airforce, that their almighty defence company can't. How they fumed with hate when Cross River State govt patronised 200 Innoson trucks, going as far as twitter calling Innoson products substandard and fake. How a yoruba journalist flooded Facebook with the picture of an Hausa murdered in the North by insurgent claiming such act happened during a peaceful protest in Aba, urging the North to a reappraisal. How their monarch threatened genocide during election. Hatred is too them what food is to us. So we aint surprised.

So firefire, get ur records straight. Like His Eminence Sanusi rightly said, the Yorubas brought tribalism into Nigeria. So concentrate on ur ewedu and stop spewing rubbish here. And don't forget to change ur brown roof. Its no longer good for health. Change ur brown roof and thank me later. It cures Afonjaism.

Once again, CONGRAT. #Viva

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2016
EzeNri:

Congrat.

[s]Do u know why u are so stupid? 'cos you and superstar1 dragged the Igbos again into ur madness. Can't you celebrate your decade here without being stupid and tribal. Anyway, I don't blame you, but rather the ewedu and amala u sniff into ur nose every morning.

If you like write ur ass off, we know who are the victim of hate in this country and Nairaland in particular. The height of that hate was in prelude to the 2015 election. No one dictates to us who to vote. We are too sophisticated to be ordered around by one old man, we are too sophisticated to play the politics of myopism, too be subjected under the bondage of one party, a family property. By nature we are democratic, republican and egalitarian and we aint slave to any family. SE is the only region where the four major parties hold sway. This is the true definition of sophistication. We vote based on merit, and Jonathan was the best candidate for the 2015 election. It was our resolve, yet the yorubas brought their hatred into 2015 election accusing us of being an enemy of the state just becos we refused to slave around like them, cos we refused to be part of this country's woes. The reality of that ill decision is staring them on the face.

Do I need to mention the level of hate they exhibited as a result of our collective resolve to have this country restructured? Do I need to mention how the cheer each time a pro-Biafran falls to the cruel barrel of the state in cold-blood? How the cheered each time the new govt made an appointment excluding the SE? Yet ignored in the same appointment. How they pull out statistics from their asses any time the SE recorded a milestone. Do I need to mention their hatred for innoson? Flooding the internet with pictures of Proforce becos innoson designed a brake for the airforce, that their almighty defence company can't. How they fumed with hate when Cross River State govt patronised 200 Innoson trucks, going as far as twitter calling Innoson products substandard and fake. How a yoruba journalist flooded Facebook with the picture of an Hausa murdered in the North by insurgent claiming such act happened during a peaceful protest in Aba, urging the North to a reappraisal. How their monarch threatened genocide during election. Hatred is too them what food is to us. So we aint surprised.

So firefire, get ur records straight. Like His Eminence Sanusi rightly said, the Yorubas brought tribalism into Nigeria. So concentrate on ur ewedu and stop spewing rubbish here. And don't forget to change ur brown roof. Its no longer good for health. Change ur brown roof and thank me later. It cures Afonjaism.
[/s]
Once again, CONGRAT. #Viva

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CONFAMA: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

That's what the Confederates thought about their slaves, that they would never be freed.

lmao... are igbos slaves?
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2016
makazona:

More like being a judge in your own case. You successfully used derogatory words on your eternal enemies just to drive home your "point" that Igbos started the ethnic war.

Your post would have worth it if it remained OBJECTIVE but no, typical of your likes, Igbo topics gives the cloud nine feeling.

Don't mind checking my profile and sizing me with your tribal meter.

Peace ✌

Funny you.

Did you see any of the people I mentioned refuting what I stated?
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by HydrogenForest: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Yorubas never achieved any freedom in their entire existence. Yorubas begged the British to colonize them, Yorubas are still colonized by Fulanis in Ilorin.

The North needed not Yorubas to win the 2015 elections, they only needed a help from any southern group, not necessary Yorubas to reclaim power. You didn't achieve anything great, it's a known fact that whenever any Southern group( Igbo or Yoruba) unites with the North, the North wins, it's a game of numbers and has nothing to do with Yoruba delusions of sophistication.

Yorubas under Jarus voted Achebe into NL hall of shame some years ago, the Igbos revolted and Seun stepped in, Jarus reputation was torn to shreds, culminating to his removal as the mod of Political section and the instalment of Afam4eva as Ndiigbo demanded for representative.

Yorubas here threw tantrum and spitted fire, but nothing happened, the forum went on.

Your commonwealth thread became a house of Igbophobia, Ndiigbo complained and Seun threw that thread to cultural section, you all complained and threatened to leave the forum it was returned later, but the thread ran sour and died naturally.
Meanwhile the Enugu thread remained in political section for eternity.

Yoruba delusions of sophistication and wisdom even when their folly is glaring is a source of amusement for me.

Has Yorubas ever stood alone for anything in your lives? Was that not why Abiola was allowed to rot in jail while your rulers were rolling on bed with IBB and later Abacha.

Standing ovation Sir,

You are highly welcome back Sir.

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by HydrogenForest: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

Just like eggheaders was chased away by his masters.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CursedIboes: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

Just like eggheaders was chased away by his masters.

Rayhuter, hurtingforest e.t.c. You are irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CursedIboes: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

Argumentum ad hominem....
That's why I find arguing with the insurgirls like of you abominable! undecidedangry
That offer still stands....put my pix and get $1B from me
Ihnye a bú nzágháchì ikpèazu m gēnye gi...nke ozo búzí igbáchí gi nkiti undecided

Get lost coward. Your ugly pics is everywhere, I know you are ashamed of your looks. Shameless thing denying his foolish self since 1808BC. Spits on your ugly face.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by KINGinVAHALA: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
idupaul:
I hope you don't get banned now that you are a certified veteran.

Hi boss, good morning!
Please I just sent you a pm, kindly check your email and reply.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by HydrogenForest: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

[s] Rayhuter, hurtingforest e.t.c. You are irrelevant. [/s]
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

Get lost coward. Your ugly pics is everywhere, I know you are ashamed of your looks. Shameless thing denying his foolish self since 1808BC. Spits on your ugly face.
Try harder!!
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by CursedIboes: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

Try harder!!

Shameles being. Gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by chino11(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
You guys are spoiling this beautiful thread. Let us love ourselves for once. As for me I will always radiate love to everyone just like I have been doing from time. I cannot stop showing love and peace within me and in my heart for everyone irrespective of state of origin. This is what I am known for from time..

@pazienza and newibadan let peace reign in your hearts so that this thread will achieve it's purpose of unification.

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by idupaul: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi boss, good morning!
Please I just sent you a pm, kindly check your email and reply.

Morning Sir .. I have
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

Shameles being. Gerrarahere
A sim gi....
Try harder...you're almost there grin
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by HopeAtHand: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
coolu :
tonychristopher:
thank you for the recognition....we have seen it all here and we have decided to slug it out...though I gave it my best but I have toned it down now due to kids around

no more intellectual discuss but I watch them and I appreciate the people and the new dudes from ugomba to adaure4eva then also I appreciate the brotherliness between igbo in East and that of west or anioma ...the etche are also back but ikwerre the HopeAtHand people learnt he isn't even ikwerre are sore not all

but NL is a fun place to be just that I rarely visit again due to comitnent and ban

you know how notorious I am and I am not ready to open another Monika

.Oga adili yi mma
dili igbo mma

Pastor tony.. mbum nye Ikwerre, nnem nu ndam.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by HydrogenForest: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
chino11:
You guys are spoiling this beautiful thread. Let us love ourselves for once. As for me I will always radiate love to everyone just like I have been doing from time. I cannot stop showing love and peace within me and in my heart for everyone irrespective of state of origin. This is what I am known for from time..

@pazienza and newibadan let peace reign in your hearts so that this thread will achieve it's purpose of unification.

Last time I checked you only care about Anambra state and besides, your hatred for Abagworo is beyond measure.

You stay on the sidelines watching these yorubas writing all sorts of rubbish about us and you do nothing.

Superstar is still defending his people even the retired dayokanu comes in once in a while to help his people.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

But finally ole dozzybaba
That Anioma boy led some of the dangerous charges that decimated Yoruba e-attacks on Igbos...

By the way,what of beaf abi feab
seriously dozzy was so brutal his punches was mixed with comedy and facts he was a nightmare for many yoruba e warriors especially egg headers, beaf is long gone he may be operating on another moniker who knows?

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by makazona(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:

Funny you.

Did you see any of the people I mentioned refuting what I stated?

But I didn't lie against. Did I?
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
superstar1:

I am specially hailing Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Desola, Chino, Abagworo, Shymexx, Duru1, Dede1 AndreUwe, Fulanmania, Aresa, OrlandoOwoh, Ijakumo, Modath, Soundking, Sunnybobo, Anonimi, StBlack, StOla, arewafederation, AareOnakakanfo, cheruv, debosky, PenSniper, eggheaders, oduastates, Ngwakwe, EzeNri, dearpreye, dozzybaba (mad-dest boy on NL), VICTORCIZA, OPCNairailand, NgeneUkwenu, idupaul, MayorofLagos, T9sky, pazienza, Jason123 Deridegull, IlekeHD, ACM10, raumdeuter, odenigboaroli, 9jacrip, Aigbofa, Beaf, Passingshot, nduchucks, Iyangbali, fiiznation, Firefire, Omenka, Orikinla, Anonimi, Aljarem, Berem, ijawmilitant, EasternActivist, JAckBaueress1, Freeglobe, ANAMBRAII, tupacshakur, Zimoni, demdem, kobojunkie, fstranger, barcanista or is it Tonyebarcanista, ezeagu, obiagu1, basilo101, tonychristopher etc You contributed immensely in making NL a vibrant social forum it is today, most especially the Politics section.

Superstar1 baba, this post had me nostalgic.

The pre 2015/16 period was rough but looking back now, it was a beautiful experience.

Nonetheless, the battle for the integration, regionalism & preservation of Yoruba interest is still on.

Jornie

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by DropShot: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
superstar1:

I am specially hailing Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Desola, Chino, Abagworo, Shymexx, Duru1, Dede1 AndreUwe, Fulanmania, Aresa, OrlandoOwoh, Ijakumo, Modath, Soundking, Sunnybobo, Anonimi, StBlack, StOla, arewafederation, AareOnakakanfo, cheruv, debosky, PenSniper, eggheaders, oduastates, Ngwakwe, EzeNri, dearpreye, dozzybaba (mad-dest boy on NL), VICTORCIZA, OPCNairailand, NgeneUkwenu, idupaul, MayorofLagos, T9sky, pazienza, Jason123 Deridegull, IlekeHD, ACM10, raumdeuter, odenigboaroli, 9jacrip, Aigbofa, Beaf, Passingshot, nduchucks, Iyangbali, fiiznation, Firefire, Omenka, Orikinla, Anonimi, Aljarem, Berem, ijawmilitant, EasternActivist, JAckBaueress1, Freeglobe, ANAMBRAII, tupacshakur, Zimoni, demdem, kobojunkie, fstranger, barcanista or is it Tonyebarcanista, ezeagu, obiagu1, basilo101, tonychristopher etc You contributed immensely in making NL a vibrant social forum it is today, most especially the Politics section.

Well done! Surviving ten years on NL is not easy.

I wish there could be more robust debates devoid of ethnic and religious sentiments but I know it's a very tall order for the Nairalanders of today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Violence In Kano / Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. / Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.