Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital (857 Views)

3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos / Photos: Fire And Explosion Rock Community In Ogoniland, Rivers State / El-rufai Closes Govt House Clinic, Redeploys Doctors, Nurses To General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by ceo247frolic(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Did you hear about the fire outbreak at isolo general Hospital.?

A [url]NEWSHELM.COM[/url] Reader Sent in this report

On 21st of July, there was a fire outbreak in one of their storage rooms located between the male ward and female ward. The theatre which had many oxygen cylinders standing outside is very close to it. The fire started around 6 am.

What was regarded as "small smoke" turned out to be a huge fire.

One which blew off the roof. You need to see us running around with our sick loved ones. Most of the patients are paraplegic so they had to be lifted by their carers. Our prayer was that the fire doesn't get to the theatre otherwise we're trapped.

Those oxygen cylinders could cause more harm than imagined. People tried to help by using available fire extinguishers through the back window because the workers refused anyone from breaking down the door. Lagos state Fire fighters later came and put out the fire.

The most annoying thing is that the hospital management didn't deem it fit to apologize to us or even pacify us in any manner.

The government needs to look into their policy of forcing patients to buy their 3x daily tasteless and tiny food at the rate of 250,whether you like it or not. Its very unfair. The food is nothing to write home about.

Could only take a few pics cos they cordoned off the area and were mindful of cameras. One is the back of the affected room, the others are pics of the fire truck.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-fire-at-isolo-general-hospital.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by Orubebe01: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by NaijaMutant(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by Abduletudaye(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
I hope theres no casualty?
Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by iamfredd: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
21st of July

Its stale news na undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hope no casualties
Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by youngest85(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
I was born in 1793 and i'm still single
Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by Yujin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Bad news everyday.

I was born in 1973 and still single. Any widowed woman interested should send me a pm sad
Little wonder your unusual bile towards those who want to chart a promising path for themselves. You deserve some pity.
Re: PHOTOS: Fire At Isolo General Hospital by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
NaijaMutant:

I knew you were an unfortunate fellow from the way you've been constituting nuisance everywhere

pls try T B Joshua

So been single been single at 43 years is what you call been unfortunate? Are your TV heros like Rita dominic, kate Henshaw, Genevieve and bimbo Akintola who are close to menopause thinking of marriage

(1) (Reply)

​ Video: Watch As Jibrin Arrives ICPC With Over 10 Lawyers, Sues Dogara, Others / Nigeria's Economy Is In A Mess; This Is The Solution / Hillary Clinton And The Abacha Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.