Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison (803 Views)

Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / How Do I Manage My Anger Towards Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison by Melonny(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sorry i didnt mean me but you. Your anger will send you to prison. It's no news that the ripples effect of your anger can lead you to being myopic,less productive,unsuccessful and deadly. Your anger isn't going to make anything change. it will only hang a cloud over everything you see or do. Sorry if someone annoyed you in the past and remind yourself that emotions change all the time and low moods will pass if you allow them to. let's learn a secret or two on how to control these emotions (Anger)--
(1)Feel your emotions physically- the next time you get angry,try observing the physical change(s) in your body.it can be varied as your stomach muscles tightening, your heart rate increasing, your breathing quickening or your mouth going dry. Now,think through all of these events in enough details and identify the changes in your body when you get angry. Does your heart beats faster than usual? Do you feel hotter or colder? The next time you get angry,try to feel and be aware of these changes and just ignore them.it is not easy though but you can place a bet that your heart won't beat faster than usual or your breathing won't quicken than normal. By doing this, you are ignoring the effects of your anger
(2) Know who and what pushes your button- we all have buttons-triggers that pushes us to getting sad,angry and they put us in bad mood.knowing who/what pushes your button and how they do it is critical to developing the ability to take control of your anger,maintain your piose and calm yourself down.
You need to pinpoint the specific people or situations that trigger your emotions. (Know that nairalander that always want to make you scream). Having a clear understanding of who and what pushes your button makes these people and situations a bit less difficult because they come less of a surprise.
Re: My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison by WomanWrappa(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool
Re: My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison by ros5: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Could lead to big troubles. Hot temperament is bad. God help us to always control ours
Re: My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison by Gbemiie: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Huh
Re: My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
its really difficult controlling mine .. diagnosed with IED disorder..
Re: My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison by Melonny(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
armylord:
its really difficult controlling mine .. diagnosed with IED disorder..
i just checked the meaning on the internet. ied is a persistent 'reaction' to frustration with irritability, temper, tantrums and destructive behaviour. the 'reaction' implies that temper tantrums are just reaction to frustrating experience, rather than an illness..
you see,it's just a reaction not cancer. the above ways can help you or check https://www.recoveryranch.com/articles/mental-health-articles/intermittent-explosive-disorder/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8095430403
Re: My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Melonny:
i just checked the meaning on the internet. ied is a persistent 'reaction' to frustration with irritability, temper, tantrums and destructive behaviour. the 'reaction' implies that temper tantrums are just reaction to frustrating experience, rather than an illness..
you see,it's just a reaction not cancer. the above ways can help you or check https://www.recoveryranch.com/articles/mental-health-articles/intermittent-explosive-disorder/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8095430403
thanks a lot bro.. God bless smiley

(1) (Reply)

Love Zone:kiss Me, Like You Wanna Be Loved / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / Big Girl Show Off Her Cute A$$ In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.