Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) (12678 Views)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nicole12345(f): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ah.....this great....left over

30 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Emhicee(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
undecidedAha...na so e bad reach? Oya place your hands on your head and shout; every power that has fried your picture with palmoil, they should change it to groundnut oil.....

51 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
U think u'd meet him online?
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Topestbilly(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
cheesy

Hop your phone battery can stand this wrath you've brought against it.

15 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nicole12345:
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..
OK...
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Work on yourself, it is the duty of the man to search.

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by johnpaulo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
That is the problem of Nigeria girls,when 20years I will marry a handsome ,rich,caring,and God fearing.when dey reach 30th dey go no say water don pass garri.wish you all the best in your searching.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by pweshboi(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by pweshboi(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
dearie my advice for you is 99% of guys that contacts you online just wants to bleep u and add u to his list of "conquered girls"... pray and have faith in your prayer for a companion though God works in miraculous ways

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by froshricky22(f): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
s

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Emhicee:
undecidedAha...na so e bad reach? Oya place your hands on your head and shout; every power that has fried your picture with palmoil, they should change it to groundnut oil.....
cc. savagefinder grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by bukason212(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
ewooooo. my sister sorry oooo. it shall be well ok ;Dewooooo. my sister sorry oooo. it shall be well ok
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by nerodenero: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Honestly I admire your courage for being true to yourself. As god of men would say, "your testimony is on the way".

Watch as some ladies/dudes will call her cheap and mock her!

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Splinz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Odikwa serious! shocked
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by konkonbilo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol!that second picture though. You're looking through ur window if you'll see one of the god fearing men.

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Amarabae(f): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Seriously, you have to do this? Are you that desperate?.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by popefuse(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
I will never be tempt
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by popefuse(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
U look bobrisky 4 tha third pix

19 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Genea(f): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

cc. savagefinder grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Genea(f): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
popefuse:
U look bobrisky 4 tha third pix
tot he was d one sef... This is his doppelganger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by agrovick(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
This one wey be like a cross between bobrisky and bulldog. Eish! I wasn't here.

Quote me and get molested by Amadioha
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Misypee(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
She just shot herself on the leg

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by zynellsmum(f): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
lol thought I was the only one who saw that...
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by baZOOKer: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Buy one from amazon
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha cheesy
that was an epic killer punch grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by solbinho: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
After fucking all the alhajis and yahoo boys. May God help you with your search grin
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by pussyAvenger: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Seriously, you have to do this? Are you that desperate?.
shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by ThaMonk: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:
Work on yourself, it is the duty of the man to search.
why must it be the duty of a man to search and it's still same guys that will say if he didn't ask u out can u?
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Apus: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
For Real!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Backside!!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves On Instagram (photos) / Abobaku Of Ife Who Has Been Missing For 3 Days Found Chilling In London *PICTURE / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.